PDA

View Full Version : COLD Mafia 2.0

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-12-2012, 07:09 PM
So question to the forum

The COLD mafia made its debut almost a year ago and so many things have changed.

Cold merged w Karma and formed CK.

As such personally I worked really hard to manage the group and keep us organized. However, some others had a management style that was different than mine. I never sought to control who my members could be friends with or talk to etc. I also never wanted to have so many people join with no standards or testing to see their commitment.

As such CK grew way too large, uncontrolled, infiltrated, poorly managed, etc. It was a joke how the Indians owned us from the beginning.

So after doing all the work and being undermined left and right (and some personal things) I left.

So now I come back and see what has become of CK without my leadership. SAD.

Solid members dropping like flies every day. I asked their leaders what was happening they told me that they were getting rid of the useless members. Not to mention the active discussion of getting rid of their name badges to hide!!!

REALLY!

Wow well personally I know a lot of SOLID members that have left CK that truly are good people and strong players. I would never call them useless. The leadership was.

So this leads to my question.....

Clearly I led COLD and CK much better than it currently is with members complaining and leaving every day.

Should I start over with a new crew of solid players?

Should I do a hostile takeover of CK?
(many have begged for this to escape the brutal rule of Commander Sean)

Should I lay back and watch what I built go to ####

What to do?

I'm thinking this...

HAND ME YOUR KEYS SEAN..IM TAKING OVER
http://www.remotepatrolled.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Tabatha-Takeover.jpg

CodeX777
12-12-2012, 07:28 PM
I'd join if i had the chance

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Feel free to add me we can talk

174 504 607

mxz
12-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Hi, welcome to the Funzio boards. We have an Off-Topic section for topics that aren't Crime City related. Please check out the Best of the Best Guides. TLDR: this game doesn't support gang play.

v/r
-mxz

Abe Froman
12-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Hi, welcome to the Funzio boards. We have an Off-Topic section for topics that aren't Crime City related. Please check out the Best of the Best Guides. TLDR: this game doesn't support gang play.

v/r
-mxz

Shhhh! There's lulz to be had.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/BB167223-64E0-4857-9987-342F6C163FFD-9789-00000ECA294714CE_zpsef57647f.jpg

Reznor
12-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Yeah create a new one. We need some more gang related drama on here, been too quiet with all of the bubbly personalities banned.

Nicky the Nose
12-12-2012, 08:02 PM

v/r
-mxz

I have to agree with MXZ, as for the poll you need to add a category, "who cares", sorry but you asked

The Billionaire
12-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Take them over Baroness! Rightfully claim back what was once yours.

Do it!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Been here for a min now as you well know MXZ and NicdaNose well level 14 nuff said.

This is CC related and at our levels gangs do come into play.

Don't believe me? Start a Indian hating thread see what happens...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-12-2012, 08:07 PM
In whatever I do there will be no leaders only a round table of equal members. I won't own anything.

But you will still have to start a thread about how you were invited to this secret exclusive club Bill ;)

The Billionaire
12-12-2012, 08:23 PM
But you will still have to start a thread about how you were invited to this secret exclusive club Bill ;)

Haha although that thread provided much entertainment for many people i hated it so i won't be doing that again. That was during my rookie days of being a forum member, lessons were learnt!

Scarface corleone
12-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Level 14 really? Yea nuff said! Take control of ck.. Haha

Deluxe
12-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Why does that blond chick look familiar?

the_dude
12-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Reality tv, its the NOT real entertainment... unlike this thread

Paulio
12-12-2012, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAvJ6cxMrg0

Munch on it
12-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Feel free to add me we can talk

174 504 607

Can I add you back since you deleted me?

Jian Carlo
12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Love it Paulio lol

sister morphine
12-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Level 14 really? Yea nuff said! Take control of ck.. Haha
Nicky may be "only" level 14, but his name is on Bill's iph thread. Is yours? 😉

The Billionaire
12-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Nicky may be "only" level 14, but his name is on Bill's iph thread. Is yours? ��

You tell em sister, Nicky's a top boy at his level! Are you scarface?

Scarface corleone
12-13-2012, 12:00 AM
Nope! Are you!

Munch on it
12-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Nope! Are you!
Hahahahahahahaha

sister morphine
12-13-2012, 12:55 AM
Nope! Are you!
Twice 😂😂

Extras

Scarface corleone
12-13-2012, 01:07 AM
@ billionaire....Sorry if I don't polish knobs on this forum! I just reply to comments,

Joeycool
12-13-2012, 08:51 AM
Nope! Are you!

He is actually. Completely untouchable at his level.

sister morphine
12-13-2012, 09:19 AM
He is actually. Completely untouchable at his level.
Avon is; Bill perhaps not but he's in the top percentile

chbranch
12-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Hey sis....

sister morphine
12-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Hey sis....
Hey chb.....

Nicky the Nose
12-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Been here for a min now as you well know MXZ and NicdaNose well level 14 nuff said.

This is CC related and at our levels gangs do come into play.

Don't believe me? Start a Indian hating thread see what happens...

I never claimed to be high level. You asked a question and I answered. Don't like the answer stop asking questions.

Deluxe
12-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Seems anyone would be better than sean

buddylee
12-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Take it back!

RigaTony
12-13-2012, 04:07 PM
http://www.remotepatrolled.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Tabatha-Takeover.jpg

Soooo..... You're a girl?

Reznor
12-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Pretty sure Baroness has dangly bits between his legs

TonySpaghetti
12-13-2012, 04:29 PM
I bet you regret adding that last option in your poll, Baroness. Majority rules, don't let the door hit you on the way out. :)

SammyJay
12-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Pretty sure Baroness has dangly bits between his legs Ooh er!So does that make them transgender or transvestite! Lol!

Nicky the Nose
12-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Nicky may be "only" level 14, but his name is on Bill's iph thread. Is yours? 

You tell em sister, Nicky's a top boy at his level! Are you scarface?

Thanks for your support Sis and Bill. People may dismiss me because I'm low level but being low level doesn't necessarily make me incompetent

TonySpaghetti
12-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks for your support Sis and Bill. People may dismiss me because I'm low level but being low level doesn't necessarily make me incompetent

I enjoy your posts.

Nicky the Nose
12-13-2012, 06:38 PM
I enjoy your posts.

Thank you sir

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-13-2012, 06:50 PM
I bet you regret adding that last option in your poll, Baroness. Majority rules, don't let the door hit you on the way out. :)

No regrets TS I knew Captain Sean couldn't resist having his CK come on and defend him

He looks so weak see his email below...

From coldcommander@gmail.com

CK family

I need your attention. I have been called out publicly by the baroness on the forums. She/He/It has come back and for those who don't now she has always been huge trouble for us. Now they are back claiming to try to take over CK.

Don't fall for its attempts stay strong and Cold till then end! We have a new website now and I will be sending the address to you each very soon. Thank you Zora for your help in building it.

Please go on the forum and defend me by voting for the baroness to get lost and have as many people as you can vote for her to go away!

Thank you Stay COLD and spread good KARMA

CCS

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-13-2012, 06:53 PM

Hey Nicky

You have a stellar IPH for your level was just messing w you as you did me, no hard feelings.

IPH and economy is a great game within the game. But the actual game is all about STATS.

and stats come by having a REAL LIFE IPH, that's it.

Once you get high enough a high IPH makes you a target and a feeding ground for people who will buy their big stats. Also not sure how much you know about me or Cold since you are a newer forum member and all. But like I said wasn't trying to be a ------ I just am sometimes ;)

Nicky the Nose
12-13-2012, 06:56 PM
No regrets TS I knew Captain Sean couldn't resist having his CK come on and defend him

CK family

I need your attention. I have been called out publicly by the baroness on the forums. She/He/It has come back and for those who don't now she has always been huge trouble for us. Now they are back claiming to try to take over CK.

Don't fall for its attempts stay strong and Cold till then end! We have a new website now and I will be sending the address to you each very soon. Thank you Zora for your help in building it.

Please go on the forum and defend me by voting for the baroness to get lost and have as many people as you can vote for her to go away!

CCS

Wow, maybe you should take control. Sean I think you would have been better served if you had just ignored the whole thing. Now Baroness looks to be a threat because you made her one, silly mistake

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Pretty sure Baroness has dangly bits between his legs

No I had that surgery so it's all tucked neatly away

Deluxe
12-13-2012, 06:57 PM

CK family

CCS

This buster cant claim 'ccs'...makes my crew look bad

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-13-2012, 06:59 PM
People may dismiss me because I'm low level but being low level doesn't necessarily make me incompetent

Wow, maybe you should take control. Sean I think you would have been better served if you had just ignored the whole thing. Now Baroness looks to be a threat because you made her one, silly mistake

Second quote proves the first one correct ;)

Nicky the Nose
12-13-2012, 07:05 PM
I have no problem with you Baroness. I hope you have fun and play the game. I was just agreeing with Mxz that I don't believe gangs are part of the game. Maybe they are and I don't get it. Maybe once I level I will see it. Maybe I will never level this account up. This is a 2nd account and the other I play is much high but much weaker as I leveled to fast. I'm not offended by anything you said, so no hard feelings. As I said in my previous post, I answered a question, if you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question. I get the gangs at level 200 making the game fun again as the Indians did with the rat catching but some gangs and some members are only hiding as you pointed out

Paulio
12-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Nicky, it wasnt the Indians that made rat catching. It was Burn, who wasn't an Indian back then. I believe for a time that the Indians were actually anti-rat catching.

Tomatoneverdie
12-13-2012, 08:09 PM
This buster cant claim 'ccs'...makes my crew look bad

Lol, I knew that CCS is going to make you jump....

Nicky the Nose
12-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Nicky, it wasnt the Indians that made rat catching. It was Burn, who wasn't an Indian back then. I believe for a time that the Indians were actually anti-rat catching.

Oh ok I didn't know that thanks for pointing that out.

And I have nothing against anyone in a gang at lv 200 or people such as Paulio, Dr B, and (CK) EL playing the game in a gang. It's the gang members that allow or encourage others to level up while they hide. Yes I camp but I'm not in a gang, and I'm not trying to lead others

Coldcommander
12-13-2012, 08:48 PM

Yea that would be true sir, if I actually sent that email to my people. Never happened!
More lies from "IT". He/She, Robberbarron, The Baroness, Jao, Capt Cold Karma, Ck Roxie Sean's girl, and god know who else and other accounts she goes by, has to make up phony emails to gain some pull in "IT's" own thread. Pretty sad in my book but even more sad that some of you are fooled by this BS.

It's amazing all you have to do is say someone said something and all of you flock like sheep!

Deluxe quit, you don't know me. If you had any smarts about you, you would get to know the person before you judge them. Unless deluxe is a second account with bias outlook. But go ahead talk about me like you know me, just keep adding to my biography of CCS. I was CCS before you and your crew followed CK like sheep and became CCS.

TonySpaghetti
12-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Yea that would be true sir, if I actually sent that email to my people. Never happened!
More lies from "IT". He/She, Robberbarron, The Baroness, Jao, Capt Cold Karma, Ck Roxie Sean's girl, and god know who else and other accounts she goes by, has to make up phony emails to gain some pull in "IT's" own thread. Pretty sad in my book but even more sad that some of you are fooled by this BS.

It's amazing all you have to do is say someone said something and all of you flock like sheep!

Deluxe quit, you don't know me. If you had any smarts about you, you would get to know the person before you judge them. Unless deluxe is a second account with bias outlook. But go ahead talk about me like you know me, just keep adding to my biography of CCS. I was CCS before you and your crew followed CK like sheep and became CCS.

I'm not looking to pick sides here, but I have to say that the alleged email from Sean sounds like a load of hogwash. Its too bad the poll results aren't public. I have a feeling that not all of those votes for option #4 are from current CK members.

No offense, Baroness, but there's just something off about you.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-13-2012, 09:08 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31865971.jpg

Deluxe
12-13-2012, 09:11 PM

Panties a little bunched up there? We were friends w ck before they became ck so if keepin it cool w long time buddies is following like sheep then so be it. Talk about uninformed...hi pot, im kettle, but they call me ccsean the buster joke of a 'leader'
Funny thing is i remember you whining/pouting on someones wall a few months back about how we beat you to the CCS name...now that it is partially synonymous with yourself, kinda wish we hadnt, would like to distance our solid reputation from your not-so-solid reputation...

PS you are right, i dont know you. You could be a solid guy and not that youd care but id like to give you the benefit of the doubt on that. Problem is this game is stale w/o the interaction component and, positive or negative, i enjoy goin back and forth with people. In life in general i like to mess w people, throw them off, piss them off, get under their skin...makes things more fun that way. My point...? Dont take it personal, no true malice coming from me, just trying to fire it up a little...

Coldcommander
12-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Panties a little bunched up there? We were friends w ck before they became ck so if keepin it cool w long time buddies is following like sheep then so be it. Talk about uninformed...hi pot, im kettle, but they call me ccsean the buster joke of a 'leader'
Funny thing is i remember you whining/pouting on someones wall a few months back about how we beat you to the CCS name...now that it is partially synonymous with yourself, kinda wish we hadnt, would like to distance our solid reputation from your not-so-solid reputation...

I don't wear panties like yourself, the following of sheep would be adding a tag like CK nothing to do with friendships. I'm cool with most of your people. Your the one looks uninformed , before ck was ck what's was that? You mean when we were COLD? Anyways keep up with your shots at me. Makes you look like a tough guy!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-13-2012, 09:27 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31866788.jpg

Coldcommander
12-13-2012, 09:35 PM
baroness this is what you will get when I take you over

Elastic Earl
12-13-2012, 09:42 PM

OK. That is funny.

Tomatoneverdie
12-13-2012, 09:49 PM

Darn it, now I can't take my eyes off it....haha....

Khayman
12-13-2012, 11:42 PM
I have not received this mail and voted Hostile takeover of current CK. For the lulz.

amidorite? :o

(CK) EL
12-13-2012, 11:59 PM
I have not received this mail and voted Hostile takeover of current CK. For the lulz.

amidorite? :o

i haven't got such an email either

Munch on it
12-14-2012, 12:40 AM
i haven't got such an email either

Have to say I thought it was real but even tho I've left ck I still get emails from them on my other acc and I never got one either. Bit disappointing really

Ragmondino
12-14-2012, 02:52 AM

Still are I believe. Isn't Noodles at 499?

buddylee
12-14-2012, 05:46 AM
Darn it, now I can't take my eyes off it....haha....

Are those 1ups? That's hysterical.:p

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 05:54 AM
I don't wear panties like yourself, the following of sheep would be adding a tag like CK nothing to do with friendships. I'm cool with most of your people. Your the one looks uninformed , before ck was ck what's was that? You mean when we were COLD? Anyways keep up with your shots at me. Makes you look like a tough guy!

Wonderful work there...take what i JUST SAID and use it against me! You must have a pea-sized brain to come up with that material. Dont be mad that your best ck left your little crew cuz you are spineless and scared yet they are still friends with me! I might very soon take it back that youre maybe a decent guy if you keep coming with this thin skinned cry baby act

mxz
12-14-2012, 06:21 AM
Can we as a forum collectively vote to stop the "sheep" and "puppet" references? It's childish. Not calling out anyone specific because a few people do it...but it's become tiring.

Carry on. -m

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 06:26 AM
Can we as a forum collectively vote to stop the "sheep" and "puppet" references? It's childish. Not calling out anyone specific because a few people do it...but it's become tiring.

Carry on. -m

Tiring and entirely unoriginal by now.

Joeycool
12-14-2012, 07:03 AM

This is true.

The Professor from karma krew got behind rat catching, so the indians all dropped to 499 and invited him to come after them. :cool:

Joeycool
12-14-2012, 07:06 AM
Can we as a forum collectively vote to stop the "sheep" and "puppet"

You said that with out moving your lips mate!

Bugsy Siegle
12-14-2012, 07:51 AM
Ok this is a dead issue boys! The thread got old quick, lets move on. What's the prob? Can't u read? The poll is overwhelming on the side of that dude Sean. That's a rap!

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Ok this is a dead issue boys! The thread got old quick, lets move on. What's the prob? Can't u read? The poll is overwhelming on the side of that dude Sean. That's a rap!

Love it when 'first post' folks come tell us what is up...

mxz
12-14-2012, 08:15 AM
You said that with out moving your lips mate!I knew those silly hand signals and arm movements I learned a few years ago would pay off!

Bugsy Siegle
12-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Love it when 'first post' folks come tell us what is up...

Get used to it, it won't be the last post.

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Get used to it, it won't be the last post.

I prithee, do tell.
Is your signature a quote? Or just an awkward series of sentences/words? Cuz if it is a quote you really should punctuate such that this is clear...

Bugsy Siegle
12-14-2012, 08:32 AM
I prithee, do tell.
Is your signature a quote? Or just an awkward series of sentences/words? Cuz if it is a quote you really should punctuate such that this is clear...

Prithee? Listen deluxey, I don't speak softly. And I'll quote, punctuate whatever, however and whenever...what are u the grammar queen?

TonySpaghetti
12-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Prithee? Listen deluxey, I don't speak softly. And I'll quote, punctuate whatever, however and whenever...what are u the grammar queen?

I'm a self-proclaimed grammar nazi. Tread carefully. Lol

Bugsy Siegle
12-14-2012, 08:44 AM

And I'm a self proclaimed mobster, nice to meet you!

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 09:02 AM

You obviously aren't all that educated if you are not familiar with 'prithee'. And that is fine, you can carry on as you please, you just make yourself look bad...without class one even might say! Ouch.

Props tho on being light years ahead of turkish-tony, the other self-proclaimed mobster on here who is just garbage!

Bugsy Siegle
12-14-2012, 09:09 AM
You obviously aren't all that educated if you are not familiar with 'prithee'. And that is fine, you can carry on as you please, you just make yourself look bad...without class one even might say! Ouch.

See how far off the mark you really are? I'm familiar with this word, I'm just not going to use it in any sentence.
And just because you SAY I appear classless, doesn't make it so. In reality, I don't really care how I'm made too look, so long as it's not like you.

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 09:15 AM
See how far off the mark you really are? I'm familiar with this word, I'm just not going to use it in any sentence.
And just because you SAY I appear classless, doesn't make it so. In reality, I don't really care how I'm made too look, so long as it's not like you.

That is funny because saying 'prithee??' makes you look pretty uninformed and clueless. But you can backtrack and act like you know what you are talking about, you know, save tail. At least you can spell, but you are actually making a strong case to be lumped right into the same 'garbage' class as turkish-tony. Love the irreprehensible act here...how dare i reproach a joke like yourself, eh? Keep it up you garbage buster.

Paulio
12-14-2012, 09:19 AM
I knew those silly hand signals and arm movements I learned a few years ago would pay off!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/f4ndP.gif

I had to borrow that one from you Tony

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 09:24 AM

I must've missed that one, but its pretty hilarious. Hope that guy is a millionaire with those skills!

Bugsy Siegle
12-14-2012, 09:34 AM
That is funny because saying 'prithee??' makes you look pretty uninformed and clueless. But you can backtrack and act like you know what you are talking about, you know, save tail. At least you can spell, but you are actually making a strong case to be lumped right into the same 'garbage' class as turkish-tony. Love the irreprehensible act here...how dare i reproach a joke like yourself, eh? Keep it up you garbage buster.

Ah shut your yap, you light foot! I saw you crawl out of that garbage heap...Prithee or Prathee who gives a ####!
All this talk makes no sense. I told you it wouldn't be my last post and you fell right into it! Lmao!

Coldjoey
12-14-2012, 09:50 AM
I must've missed that one, but its pretty hilarious. Hope that guy is a millionaire with those skills!
I thought it was Lupo on the attack.

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Ah shut your yap, you light foot! I saw you crawl out of that garbage heap...Prithee or Prathee who gives a ####!
All this talk makes no sense. I told you it wouldn't be my last post and you fell right into it! Lmao!

If it makes no sense, then why did you start something you cant handle little fella?
And all i fell into was watching another garbage tool welcome himself to the forum. Lucky for me there is the 'ignore' feature. Have fun with your ongoing garbage existence!

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 09:58 AM
I thought it was Lupo on the attack.

That is the dance he does when he attacks someone and feels important.

Paulio
12-14-2012, 10:03 AM
No, it was in reference to mxz's post ...

I knew those silly hand signals and arm movements I learned a few years ago would pay off!

TonySpaghetti
12-14-2012, 10:29 AM

Seems appropriate. :). Well played, sir.

Tomatoneverdie
12-14-2012, 11:08 AM

You reminded me my high school English teacher, and that concentration camp-like classroom....lol

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Gentleman this thread is how great rivalries are born

CCS vs BUGSY DA BUM

TonySpaghetti
12-14-2012, 02:38 PM

CCS vs BUGSY DA BUM

I'm assuming that Bugsy is you.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-14-2012, 02:43 PM
No my trolls are higher quality

And always target QPR

I like D to da Lux

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 03:14 PM

CCS vs BUGSY DA BUM

I see what you mean but really rivalry implies a degree of actual competition and this chump has nothing to offer so...

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 03:15 PM
No my trolls are higher quality

And always target QPR

I like D to da Lux

You like me!?!?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-14-2012, 03:45 PM
This is correct

To both your posts!

TonySpaghetti
12-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Do I hear wedding bells? Lollll

the_dude
12-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Grrooooosss!

Nicky the Nose
12-14-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm not looking to pick sides here, but I have to say that the alleged email from Sean sounds like a load of hogwash. Its too bad the poll results aren't public. I have a feeling that not all of those votes for option #4 are from current CK members.

No offense, Baroness, but there's just something off about you.

Agreed, I have no dog in the fight. Who leads CK makes little difference to me. I don't know if Sean sent the message and I don't know he didn't. But I do tend to believe (CK) El, he said he got no such email. I have a hard time believing anyone who leads so many people could make such a huge mistake. Regardless it makes no difference in my little world, so I wish you both good luck, may the best person win.

And for the record I didn't vote

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Do I hear wedding bells? Lollll

If it looks like that Tabatha chick then im in

TonySpaghetti
12-14-2012, 08:22 PM

What you don't see is the concealed weapon in the pantaloons. That ain't no extra tampon.

Tomatoneverdie
12-14-2012, 08:23 PM

You are not picky at all, huh? Lol

Deluxe
12-14-2012, 08:53 PM
You are not picky at all, huh? Lol

I mean, would you say no to Tabatha???

TonySpaghetti
12-14-2012, 09:00 PM

I would. Especially if I saw her spelling. Haha

the_dude
12-14-2012, 09:01 PM

Uhh... if she had a schlong YES!

Gotta look for that adams apple, right Tony?

TonySpaghetti
12-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Uhh... if she had a schlong YES!

Gotta look for that adams apple, right Tony?

Yeah, but knowing Baroness, he would probably be wearing a neck brace to play the sympathy card. :)

the_dude
12-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Lmfao... buahhhh

I want to see another letter from ck admitting total defeat. I know you have 1 baroness. Lets see it. :p

Tomatoneverdie
12-14-2012, 09:20 PM
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth reading all these concealed weapon and Adam's apple talks....haha

Nicky the Nose
12-14-2012, 09:36 PM
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth reading all these concealed weapon and Adam's apple talks....haha

Better a little then a lot, but I'm with you

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-15-2012, 06:56 AM
Aren't there more CK out there???

Wow Sean numbers really have dwindled down under your leadership..

They can't all 31 be CK either. So sad