PDA

View Full Version : Faction boost bonuses

CJ54
12-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey all,

We've had a number of questions about the way the faction bonuses work, and we would like to clear up that confusion.

There are two categories of boost effect, and the two categories have a different formula for how multiple sources of the same bonus are applied. The first category of boosts are the ones that raise a number. An example would be the boost that gives a flat bonus to defense buildings (it raises your defense from buildings). Multiple sources of these boosts are additive. For those faction bonuses, you will see a progression of 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%.

The second category of boosts are those that lower a number. An example of this category would be casualty rate reduction (it lowers the casualty rate). These boosts are multiplicative. Multiplicative bonuses are determined by subtracting the bonus from 1. So a 5% bonus is .95 (1- .05), and multiplicative bonuses are multiplied together. This type of mechanic is common to games in general, usually relating to things that cannot logically go above 100%. A common example would be an evasion mechanic of some sort; you can't evade 150% of anything.

Here's a concrete example from one of the developers:

If a player has two 5% multiplicative bonuses and two 15% multiplicative bonuses of the same type, instead of having a combined 40% bonus, he would have a combined 34% bonus (.95*.95*.85*.85) = .652, which, when subtracted from 1, is .348, or a .34 (34%) bonus. Compare this with two additive bonuses of 5% and two additive bonuses of 15%, which would look like 1 + .05 + .05 + .15 + .15 or 1.4, or a combined 40% total bonus.

So for multiplicative faction bonuses, you will see a progression of 5% / 9% / 14% / 18% / 22% in the faction information tab.

It is also important to note that the faction information tab only displays the faction boosts. It does not display or include any personal bonuses from items/buildings which you own; these will be visible in a separate part of the UI (we're adding that feature in an update).

I understand that this may be confusing; to that end, if you have any questions about this or factions in general, please post them here and I will do my best to answer them. On a related note to that, we're working on a comprehensive FAQ for Global Domination that we will have out as soon as possible.

Alaska Ken
12-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Thanks CJ54. That helps.

Fun
12-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Thanks for posting this cj, is it intended that in the members tab iph is shown as 0? Thanks :)

Poopenshire
12-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Thanks CJ good to know

CJ54
12-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Thanks for posting this cj, is it intended that in the members tab iph is shown as 0? Thanks :)

No, that's not intentional. It was reported and we were investigating, last I heard.

James_mac
12-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Thanks for that CJ

Fun
12-12-2012, 01:06 PM
No, that's not intentional. It was reported and we were investigating, last I heard.
Thanks cj :)

Ganja
12-12-2012, 01:13 PM
so is 1+1 not equal to 4.... hmmm my math teacher taught me wrong then.

Hey CJ thanks for the info this surely would help my team members be more confused... Can someone help explain fortifications level. My faction is lost (mostly part-time players) and we are trying to figure out what is important. Tooo difficult and expensive to get to level 3 or 4 fort...

Fl@sh
12-12-2012, 01:19 PM
If a player has two 5% multiplicative bonuses and two 15% multiplicative bonuses of the same type, instead of having a combined 40% bonus, he would have a combined 34% bonus (.95*.95*.85*.85) = .652, which, when subtracted from 1, is .348, or a .34 (34%) bonus. Compare this with two additive bonuses of 5% and two additive bonuses of 15%, which would look like 1 + .05 + .05 + .15 + .15 or 1.4, or a combined 40% total bonus.There is no rounding up...? If not, that's a load of killjoy...

Baraka
12-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Great work CJ. Glad you seem to be running things smoothly,any chance you could do the add me Tuesday winners. ( sorry for going off topic )

CJ54
12-12-2012, 01:20 PM
so is 1+1 not equal to 4.... hmmm my math teacher taught me wrong then.

Hey CJ thanks for the info this surely would help my team members be more confused... Can someone help explain fortifications level. My faction is lost (mostly part-time players) and we are trying to figure out what is important. Tooo difficult and expensive to get to level 3 or 4 fort...

The fortification mechanic is tied up in the global domination mechanic. Like I said, we're working on the advanced FAQ for that now (we're polishing up the rough draft) and we'll get that out as soon as possible; it won't make much sense explained outside of the event structure as a whole.

Great work CJ. Glad you seem to be running things smoothly,any chance you could do the add me Tuesday winners. ( sorry for going off topic )

I'll be posting updates in those threads as soon as I can; they had to take a back seat to some other things going on right now, but we know how important that is.

Peppers
12-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi CJ,

There was something squirrelly going on with the launch box event. For days a lot of us were getting mortars and some kinda document dropping instead of launch boxes. Then, when I finally started seeing some launch boxes (and the mortars and document thingies disappeared), my counter would turn to -1 and the launch box would .zoom down to the bottom left corner and make the counter turn to 0.

Is our participation in the launch box tallied in any way towards our team's score in the World Domination event? It's listed as part of the Mission Plan, so it looks like it's part of it. Were the mortar shells and document thingies a mistake, or is that somehow part of the World Domination event?

Thanks,
Peppers

Baraka
12-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Cheers for the info.you must be doing like 10 people's jobs.

BigD@wg
12-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Hey CJ -

Thanks for the info. So will individual player's unit boosts (like assault bear tank, Guerilla striker plane, and all other such promoted type items) work in the World Domination event? We know they don't work in regular game, so wondering if that will change?

CJ54
12-12-2012, 02:00 PM
There is no rounding up...? If not, that's a load of killjoy...

It rounds fractions of percentages down.

Hi CJ,

There was something squirrelly going on with the launch box event. For days a lot of us were getting mortars and some kinda document dropping instead of launch boxes. Then, when I finally started seeing some launch boxes (and the mortars and document thingies disappeared), my counter would turn to -1 and the launch box would .zoom down to the bottom left corner and make the counter turn to 0.

Is our participation in the launch box tallied in any way towards our team's score in the World Domination event? It's listed as part of the Mission Plan, so it looks like it's part of it. Were the mortar shells and document thingies a mistake, or is that somehow part of the World Domination event?

Thanks,
Peppers

Hey Peppers, your supposition is correct, this bug was/is due to additions for World Domination. We're still trying to figure out what exactly is causing the zeroing out of lockboxes you mention.

This event does not affect World Domination at all; we just needed the framework in place. There are tentative plans to tie events and WD thematically, and possibly have event rewards that affect WD.

Dutchie
12-12-2012, 02:10 PM
So for multiplicative faction bonuses, you will see a progression of 5% / 9% / 14% / 20% / 22% in the faction information tab.

Thanks for the info!

You have a typo in the above progression for multiplicative faction bonuses. It should be -

5% / 9% / 14% / 18% / 22%

Groetjes,
Dutchie

albeezy
12-12-2012, 02:15 PM
What about the factions that have more members than they have unlocked spots for?

Like these guys:
http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/56/93/28/pictur10.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=121&u=17569328)

Dutchie
12-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi CJ54,

Quick question on the faction battles. Will factions be grouped in levels using the average level of all the players in a faction or will all factions fight in a free for all so that factions with only HLP will basically win? Of course this is irrelevant for the final battle, but will the initial battles be between similar levelled factions?

I hope the question is clear.

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Dutchie
12-12-2012, 02:20 PM
What about the factions that have more members than they have unlocked spots for?

Like these guys:
http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/56/93/28/pictur10.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=121&u=17569328)

Good question. I saw one with 60/32. Maybe the leader dropped loads of members after they donated but the count remains and continues to go up as they replace them with new members is one reasonable explanation. Hopefully CJ54 can clarify this one.

BigD@wg
12-12-2012, 02:23 PM

Like these guys:

It's being looked into. :) sorry beezy... Couldn't resist! Lol

albeezy
12-12-2012, 02:28 PM
It's being looked into. :)

Everytime I see that thrown out I want to edit it to say "IT'S BEING LOOKED AT" as in we see it, but won't do anything about it...

BigD@wg
12-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Everytime I see that thrown out I want to edit it to say "IT'S BEING LOOKED AT" as in we see it, but won't do anything about it...

Lol! Regardless of how it's worded we all know what it really means.

Ferr
12-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Hmmm, i thought my thread had solved it all already. Anyways, now its official. No scholarshps this time

Dutchie
12-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Hmmm, i thought my thread had solved it all already. Anyways, now its official. No scholarshps this time

They still got one of the progression numbers wrong... no doubt a typo :)

Fun
12-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Cj, what did the update 3.0.5 do?

Selfproclaimed
12-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Cj, I have a question. Because some of us have put alot of time and work into our factions. If at any time, would we be able to have the name of our faction changed? Or will we have to start all over if we want the name of our faction changed?

Archer59
12-12-2012, 07:33 PM
CJ, Much thanks for your input. Question: when you tap on the "coming soon" tab on the World Domination Map a box appears that states: "Winners will be announced....." Winners obviously means more than one. Is the game going to be divided into different levels? If so, how will they be determined?

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Well, this is no surprise to me.

I think if you keep an open mind, you'll begin to see what I've seen.

CJ54 has been nothing but professional, polite, personable, polished, and attentive to any concern, question, or request that I have had.

Not only has he been the consummate customer service face for Gree, he is infecting his staff with an enthusiasm and a passion to satisfy customers.

CJ understands that we are his customers, doesn't waffle, evade, avoid, demand, or equivocate; he responds.

He can't always do what you think you deserve, but he always helps you understand.

Gree has room for improvement, with CJ overseeing customer service, the turnaround has begun.

I have also interacted with a couple other customer service personnel, and they are great, too.

I won't disrespect anyone by calling them out, but even a few customer service agents that I have had less than pleasant interactions with in the past, have begun to turn around, too.

All in all, its not perfect, but I'll work with CJ as he rights this troubled ship.

..................................) https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX-czUKUtZENsOL7EMgrXlAT0zyiWIzcLOqVNBG5EsLJjE5IHM

LightingBlitz
12-12-2012, 08:29 PM
CJ knows what the people what. Give him a raise Gree!

mxz
12-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Quick question on the faction battles. Will factions be grouped in levels using the average level of all the players in a faction or will all factions fight in a free for all so that factions with only HLP will basically win? Of course this is irrelevant for the final battle, but will the initial battles be between similar levelled factions?Quoted and reposted for effect:

Quick question on the faction battles. Will factions be grouped in levels using the average level of all the players in a faction or will all factions fight in a free for all so that factions with only HLP will basically win? Of course this is irrelevant for the final battle, but will the initial battles be between similar levelled factions?

Adding on: If there is no bracketing - is there a mechanism to prevent L200's from rolling over camper factions and killing off all their units? What is the bracketing, if any, done by (average level of members, max member's level, etc..)

LightingBlitz
12-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Good questions right there.

albeezy
12-12-2012, 08:57 PM

I think if you keep an open mind, you'll begin to see what I've seen.

CJ54 has been nothing but professional, polite, personable, polished, and attentive to any concern, question, or request that I have had.

Not only has he been the consummate customer service face for Gree, he is infecting his staff with an enthusiasm and a passion to satisfy customers.

CJ understands that we are his customers, doesn't waffle, evade, avoid, demand, or equivocate; he responds.

He can't always do what you think you deserve, but he always helps you understand.

Gree has room for improvement, with CJ overseeing customer service, the turnaround has begun.

I have also interacted with a couple other customer service personnel, and they are great, too.

I won't disrespect anyone by calling them out, but even a few customer service agents that I have had less than pleasant interactions with in the past, have begun to turn around, too.

All in all, its not perfect, but I'll work with CJ as he rights this troubled ship.

..................................) https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX-czUKUtZENsOL7EMgrXlAT0zyiWIzcLOqVNBG5EsLJjE5IHM

This smells like a rehash of the boycott manifesto you posted...mixed in with a little of GIN's CCMARK thread, and directed at CJ!

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-12-2012, 09:06 PM
This smells like a rehash of the boycott manifesto you posted...mixed in with a little of GIN's CCMARK thread, and directed at CJ!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhJimunmjasFmohrAgvyekfbD63vIVp CulllMpfcbaCHc42zTz

And your point would be?

albeezy
12-12-2012, 09:13 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhJimunmjasFmohrAgvyekfbD63vIVp CulllMpfcbaCHc42zTz

And your point would be?

Done be any of those ^^^ things PJ! There was no point being made, just an observation! CJ has and probably will always be the man when it comes to resolving support issues. Your posts just made me laugh thinking of how there once was a GIN thread about CCMark and now you made a similar post regarding CJ. I laughed!

bushobama
12-12-2012, 11:46 PM
so boosts to air units (nation bonus + airship hangar) for example are additive? for example: if my Russian army has a lvl 10 hangar my boost to air units would be 30 percent?

manbeast
12-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Thanks for posting this info CJ

I wonder why mark was never allowed to say anything but CJ is

Dutchie
12-13-2012, 12:46 AM
Thanks for posting this info CJ

I wonder why mark was never allowed to say anything but CJ is

Maybe that was Mark/GREE's decision not to say anything or maybe GREE have seen the error of their ways and changed tack givng CJ more freedom. Maybe the boycott worked and GREE saw that the lack of the regular gold spenders was hitting their bottom line hence they sought to improve relations. We can only speculate!

We should welcome the changes for the better and hope they are permanent but we should also give them less grief in return unless really warranted.

HGF69
12-13-2012, 12:59 AM
Can you put in a field for our external faction forums as the forum in MW is limited for functionality, preferably one that opens an external URL thanks

chimera69
12-13-2012, 06:41 AM
Just bumping this up a bit, so CJ remembers it (& hopefully is able to answer some more of the ?'s posted).

Thanks, CJ

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-13-2012, 07:02 AM
Done be any of those ^^^ things PJ! There was no point being made, just an observation! CJ has and probably will always be the man when it comes to resolving support issues. Your posts just made me laugh thinking of how there once was a GIN thread about CCMark and now you made a similar post regarding CJ. I laughed!Nothing unusual or odd about my posts, except to compliment where it's deserved. CJ understands customer service. I'm not kissing his "you know what", or "licking his boots".I'm simply expressing MY opinion about a person that is making a difference. Will it be enough?Too early to say. However, he's not just trying, he's doing. For that, I'll give him an opportunity to continue his progress.

albeezy
12-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Nothing unusual or odd about my posts, except to compliment where it's deserved. CJ understands customer service. I'm not kissing his "you know what", or "licking his boots".I'm simply expressing MY opinion about a person that is making a difference. Will it be enough?Too early to say. However, he's not just trying, he's doing. For that, I'll give him an opportunity to continue his progress.

I can get down with this statement

CJ54
12-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for all the questions and feedback. Here's a bunch of answers (I might have missed some, but here's a text wall):

Thanks for the info!

You have a typo in the above progression for multiplicative faction bonuses. It should be -

5% / 9% / 14% / 18% / 22%

Thanks Dutchie! Corrected now. Also, regarding how factions will be "weighted" against each other in WD, we'll cover that as soon as possible.

What about the factions that have more members than they have unlocked spots for?[/url]

This is being addressed. I'll check in with the developers about the current status.

Cj, I have a question. Because some of us have put alot of time and work into our factions. If at any time, would we be able to have the name of our faction changed? Or will we have to start all over if we want the name of our faction changed?

We can change faction names, but there's a caveat I'd like to be upfront about. We have historically handled name changes as a courtesy, but that has become pretty crazy in the last few months over all the games as a whole. We're talking about what to do about that.

What I'm inclined to say is that for serious cases (bad misspellings) or as a very occasional one-time thing ("Look, when I named the faction 'Whatever this is stupid', I didn't think we'd go so far"), we can accommodate as we don't want people to throw away all their hard work. But we may need to say no to repeat requests from the same group, or if we start receiving a flood of requests.

PJ, I honestly don't know what to say except thank you, and I'm genuinely touched. That made my night last night to read what you wrote. I do wish I could adequately communicate how anything good that I've managed to do here is due to the support of the amazing people I work with.

That, and that it has been an absolute blast to talk to all of you over the last year (man, a year? It's been a year. So crazy.)

so boosts to air units (nation bonus + airship hangar) for example are additive? for example: if my Russian army has a lvl 10 hangar my boost to air units would be 30 percent?

Those boosts are additive.

Can you put in a field for our external faction forums as the forum in MW is limited for functionality, preferably one that opens an external URL thanks

No can do on that one, I'm afraid.

King little fruit fly
12-13-2012, 07:07 PM
CJ is much better than CCMark, more reasonable and informative! :cool:

We have a poster named jeffrey, who is very funny in my humble opinion. He was banned by the evil CCMark for some dumb reasons, could you bring him back? I'll lecture him to be careful. :o

Jhenry02
12-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Wow! He responded to all our questions and a pm from me. Is this what it's like to have a moderator that cares? I feel warm and fuzzy. I'm not joking, I may have only spent $100 on this game, but it seems like we are actually getting something in return. If he can get viet to read more than 1 sentence of a support ticket, I think that makes 3 miracles and qualifies him for saint hood.

-j

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-13-2012, 07:31 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it one more time, CJ is the real deal.

The guy isn't just good, he's the best.

And, he is building a world class support team.

Those guys are good, and I think they'll get better.

Ascent
02-09-2013, 05:19 AM
CJ,

We keep buyin faction bonuses, like air defense, ground attack, etc. Yet the boosts do not show up in our individual stats. The tickets we send all come back closed, referring us to this forum thread. Yet, there is nothing here that would explain why can't we see our individual stats change when we purchase a faction boost. The only boost that does show up in our individual stats is the IPH boost. None of the unit boosts raise our individual attac or defense numbers.

Sumiala
02-12-2013, 03:37 PM
CJ,

We keep buyin faction bonuses, like air defense, ground attack, etc. Yet the boosts do not show up in our individual stats. The tickets we send all come back closed, referring us to this forum thread. Yet, there is nothing here that would explain why can't we see our individual stats change when we purchase a faction boost. The only boost that does show up in our individual stats is the IPH boost. None of the unit boosts raise our individual attac or defense numbers.

Ditto.
Strange thing is, we did see the boost of the sea defence bonus, but not the air defence.
I am Russian banner, and am heavily leaning on air force, so would have expected to see a dramatic change.
Have sent in ticket. It is not closed, but not seen the change either, other than when I buy a bunch of B52 bombers...

CJ54
02-12-2013, 03:46 PM
CJ,

I don't know why the tickets are referring to this post for that; we referred people to the forum post about the additive/multiplicative nature of some boosts when people ask about that, but the reason they aren't currently showing up in profile iOS-side is because it broke a bunch of display stuff when we tried to add them with the last update. As soon as we get that worked out, they'll be back in.

Ericinico
02-12-2013, 03:53 PM
What about the health regeneration only being 4.5 percent per level?

whitepath23
02-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Okay....I am thankful to finally see our bonuses showing up somewhere. I have a question. Why do the bonsues of the faction appear to only show since a member was in the faction. For me....my faction has 15% health regen....it only shows 5 % on my profile.....that doesn't seem really fair.....I joined my faction early on and was very active in BFB. I got the rewards for our placement. I understand why a newbie to a faction would not get those....but why can't I be covered by the faction for the group while in the faction? Seems like this would be a good thing for everyone. I understand there is no way for a person to leave and keep them....but they should be able to get them if they go to another faction......eventualy you could have a faction that no one gets the bonuses of the faction as a whole if you have a high turn over. Also can you spell out what each bonus does

Jonmutley
02-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Cool thread, so glad to see CJ responding. Iv learned a thing or two reading this! Excellent! Now I'm a bit clearer on how this boost business works. Thank you!

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Thanks CJ54

Love having you on the forums...

JMC
02-12-2013, 06:21 PM
So for multiplicative faction bonuses, you will see a progression of 5% / 9% / 14% / 18% / 22% in the faction information tab.

Are all stats such as attack/defense boosts additive? Used to think they were also multiplicative, making boosts slightly higher at 1.05*1.05*1.05 = 1.16 or 16% rather than 15%.

Also do all boosts work in parts? Seeing as how the 5% increase/decrease in faction boosts seems to be multiplicative for each level, does this mean something like my infirmary would be 0.98*0.98*0.98 etc rather than a flat 6% or 0.94 multiplier? IMO i think it makes better sense for all things to be additive if it is the exact same boost like a certain level of casualty reduction for the faction. That 0.75 should then be multiplicative with the other reduction units and the infirmary. Just makes things a bit simpler and gives people more of what they expected. I don't want each upgrade to be worth less than the previous level of the exact same boost.

1brent1
02-12-2013, 11:50 PM
I don't know why the tickets are referring to this post for that; we referred people to the forum post about the additive/multiplicative nature of some boosts when people ask about that, but the reason they aren't currently showing up in profile iOS-side is because it broke a bunch of display stuff when we tried to add them with the last update. As soon as we get that worked out, they'll be back in.

Past couple weeks we worked on adding some expensive Faction Attack Bonusus and they never raised our stats either.
Our faction members keep asking me about this. Do you know when it will be addressed? Before Greenland Ballte? Please update back here once fixed so I can let everyone know.
Thank you

1brent1
02-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Would be nice if they fixed this before moving forward. CJ, don't they see this as a big enough problem? Please Advise.

Ericinico
02-19-2013, 02:09 PM
What about the health regeneration only being 4.5 percent per level?...? Is anyone going to answer this?

Fl@sh
02-19-2013, 02:12 PM
If a player has two 5% multiplicative bonuses and two 15% multiplicative bonuses of the same type, instead of having a combined 40% bonus, he would have a combined 34% bonus (.95*.95*.85*.85) = .652, which, when subtracted from 1, is .348, or a .34 (34%) bonus. Compare this with two additive bonuses of 5% and two additive bonuses of 15%, which would look like 1 + .05 + .05 + .15 + .15 or 1.4, or a combined 40% total bonus.

...? Is anyone going to answer this?Please read the OP for your answer

Stink
02-19-2013, 02:29 PM
This thread explained a lot for me, thanks.

Dopfer
02-19-2013, 02:33 PM
much appreciated cj

Username088
02-19-2013, 02:48 PM
...? Is anyone going to answer this?

Because it is multiplicative. It isn't increasing your health, it is decreasing the time needed to recover your health.

Hub_Master_General
02-28-2013, 11:16 AM
CJ - Thanks for your previous answers. One more yet to be addressed. In the B4B, one of the Prizes was the Tactical Stiker, its special bonus is +1% Alliance Attack. How does this work?? Thanks in advance.

CJ54
02-28-2013, 11:29 AM
CJ - Thanks for your previous answers. One more yet to be addressed. In the B4B, one of the Prizes was the Tactical Stiker, its special bonus is +1% Alliance Attack. How does this work?? Thanks in advance.

Should just be your total attack score pre-bonus (so, like, whatever the units you are using in battle add up to). We don't have a standardized term for it; "alliance attack" gets thrown around sometimes to differentiate it from your attack skill points (which that bonus doesn't apply to).

Fivestars02
02-28-2013, 12:15 PM
Thanks CJ can you also have a tip for the additional bonus of the A2 Stiletto won in the BfG on the air attack?

armadilloben
02-28-2013, 01:08 PM
hey CJ im looking for some help earlier today my entire faction was deleted and i was kicked out the entire faction is completely gone and we lost all of our bonuses. we were The Hyenas Den
invite code 955660802 we ranked 36 in battle for greenland and had billions of in game dollars and gold spend on bonuses. could you please assist us or take a look and see what actually happened.

here are screenshots of the faction info and what bonuses we had as of last night

http://s24.postimage.org/dgx8g3swh/factioninfo1.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/dgx8g3swh/)

http://s11.postimage.org/dnh9xqhz3/factioninfo2.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/dnh9xqhz3/)

any help would be appreciated
-ben

armadilloben
02-28-2013, 01:17 PM
man thats too bad, i hope your leader didnt go awol and decided to delete everything on purpose. From what I hear some of these players own wives have been taking matters into their own hands and in some instances purposely sabotaged the said husbands account or device to deter him from further addictions. Of course that is all speculation, mainly on my part.

no we actually made a second faction and reorganized ourselves the leader didnt do it and we have sent in multiple tickets

Tha General
03-02-2013, 05:11 AM
I dont have the ability to start a thead so im just posting my question on an existing thread.

If you dont have a fortification will you more likely than not be matched up with other factions without fortifications?
I thought this may be true Bcuz in greenland my faction was matched with only a few factions w/o forts. The rest had them as did we. Then one of the members said mabie if we didn't use forts we would be paired w/ factions w/ no fort. The factions we faced w/ no fort were the ones that we scored major points on, but they came along very few n far between. I wanted to find a way to find them all the time So that we could try and score more points. Egypt in 5 days Help would be greatly appreciated

Dutchie
03-02-2013, 05:41 AM
@Tha General - I seriously doubt that but why don't you try it in Egypt.

@armadilloben - How were your billions of in-game dollars acquired? The members in your faction must all have a very IPH or did some of them speed up time?

armadilloben
03-02-2013, 10:37 AM
@Tha General - I seriously doubt that but why don't you try it in Egypt.

@armadilloben - How were your billions of in-game dollars acquired? The members in your faction must all have a very IPH or did some of them speed up time?

alot of them do have very high iph's alot of gold players i cant compete with them but i will tell you for certain none of us are hackers.

4Nik8R
03-02-2013, 03:34 PM
So if the "multiplicator" is equal to pi R sq. And taking into consideration that e=mc2 then boost would be the distance fron the sun to earth - rotation - orbit/24 (x3 > y2). Then that just leaves the value of z to of course be 0.5 (100,000,000,000)/current defense. Simple....

Crypt
03-02-2013, 05:22 PM
i feel bad for those that don't read this thread

4Nik8R
03-03-2013, 09:24 AM
CJ
One of the only problems that I have with modern war is that I cannot see the defensive stats in pvp menu. Members of my faction are iOS users and me, well I'm on android. I sent a ticket a couple weeks back and got a fairly quick response. Support told me they were looking into it. That was almost two weeks ago. Have you heard any news that would help level the llaying field for android users?

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Thank you CJ very helpful

CplJC
03-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Very refreshing to show some explanations as to the mechanics of the game..but the cherry on top was taking the time to asnwer the questions of the community..Much appreciated.. One inquiry in relations to one of my faction member..He bought gold during brazil and never received anything..He has message your support team and hasnt gotten an answer, He is dealing with his bank now..Perhaps I can Private message you/or get him to private message you? Thanks.

Sillybeans
03-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Simply put, multiple each individual bonus by the next individual bonus and subtract the final number from 100%

Jexzter
03-28-2013, 09:31 PM
CJ - can you explain this in relation to Health Regen please? The new Deadly Bridge Jumper has a 20% Health Regen boost. But when combined with other units & faction boost, the math doesn't seem to add up.

jon_funzio
04-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Removed - incorrect thread

Jesse21
02-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Hey everyone, I know this is a necro, but ther is some good info for health boost numbers. I saw a few questions about this so I figured I would raise it from the dead.