PDA

View Full Version : My Hood Is Gone, Game Reset, Back on Canal Street

Jekevoy
12-12-2012, 08:04 AM
So after I sent a ticket for some lagging/freezing issues on my Android, I was advised to uninstall and re-install. To my dismay, I'm back on Canal Street with $3,000 and nothing to show for my 9 month time investment but a Pizza Parlor and a Laundromat. Obviously, I contacted support again, but I'm curious if this has ever happened to anybody else and what the outcome was.

Chazz CC
12-12-2012, 08:09 AM
It happened to me. I just gave them my add me code and once they got to my ticket my account was restored. In most cases, for me at least, they take about two days to get to tickets.

Paulio
12-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Yup, happened on my android acct. What he ^ said. But if you don't have your mafia code then your effed.

Jekevoy
12-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Thanks. This has been resolved suprisingly quickly by Gree support. Props to them. I was kind of enjoying dominating levels 1-6 though... The server gave me the daylight chaser and a riot sniper rifle scratcher win to start off with.

Vicious...
12-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Happened to me. Weird thing was, I'd get notifications about being robbed or whatever for my old game, even though I had to start new. Send a ticket and they'll sort it out. Took them a couple days, which was faster than I expected.