PDA

View Full Version : Approaching Ally Cap Already?!

Metajetta
12-12-2012, 04:20 AM
Does this new quest splash screen I've been getting mean I actually have over four hundred allies? I don't spam for allies but every five levels or so I do find a few active walls with awesome stats and leave a msg that makes it clear I welcome everyone. I do very little adding, myself. I've had my allies maxed out almost since the beginning. Like, two and a half weeks ago. I'm level 43. I keep thinking the allies will peter out and don't want want to be caught out like I was with my previous, lost KA game. Please tell me I'm mistaken and this is counting units or something.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2d8qmjc.jpg

domw001
12-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Yep. You've got 411 allies . . But only 215 of those are factored in (level 43 *5 Allies = 215 usable).

The other 196 are just hanging in the background. Picking their collective noses and scratchin' their assembled butts waiting for you to level up so they can join in.

Check your profile to see if that displays 411.

jonny0284
12-12-2012, 06:25 AM
Since you're no stranger to screenshots. Take one with the results of a Raid or PvE.

Metajetta
12-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Okay. I assumed you just wanted a pic of my stats. :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/18oitu.jpg

Picking collective noses, lol. Hey, some of those folks are forum members! Um, never mind commenting on that.

jonny0284
12-12-2012, 01:22 PM
OMG. What does your Hero Strength look like?

Metajetta
12-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Why OMG? Is there a quick way to find that out? Otherwise I'll be back in about an hour after working it out - the brain is very, very slow with numbers.

Metajetta
12-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Oh, never mind - it was easier than I thought and hubs confirmed the math. Weapon plus armor attk 29, hero strength from skill points 64. Pretty sure that's every skill point ever gained, including map mastery prizes.

I did mention I like to loot, right? ;)

So 93 damage max? The reading comprehension and short term memory parts of my brain are messed up so I may have either done that wrong or misunderstood you.

Black Knight
12-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Why OMG? Is there a quick way to find that out? Otherwise I'll be back in about an hour after working it out - the brain is very, very slow with numbers.

You only have 9 attack skill points, which means you've heaped skill points into the other 3 areas. Johnny's guessing probably hero strength.

Metajetta
12-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Ah. Yes, that's what I do. I'm actually surprised I even have those nine attack points. I must have hit the wrong button a few times. It's easy to accidentally hit that top button when I'm saving a skill point and the stupid skills tab pops up first when I open my profile. I did it a lot on my previous account before learning to be careful! LOL.