PDA

View Full Version : Trying to figure out where I belong

Skyser30518
12-10-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one having this problem, especially a lot of the lurkers out there. I started playing this game back in May and progressed very quickly. I finally started camping at level 100. The difference is, I kept my ally count low. I was able to go months without losing a battle. Now I find myself wanting to join a winning faction, but because of my strategy my stats are low. I'm level 103 with around 50 allies. My IPH is $748k. I just upgraded my oil rig to level 9 (other one is level 6). I have 2 level 4 Nano's and two geo thermals (one at lvl 6, the other at level 4). The downside is my ATT is only 13.5 and defense just over 16k. If I join a faction, do I have to ally up and try to get my stats up, or can I remain at lower allies and farm concrete blocks from lower ally players.

I guess my question to the forum is "What type of faction do think I would be able to get into, and what should I hold out for?". I know I have a lot to contribute since I am never under vault and my win/loss is 22,500 wins vs 820 losses.

Morphlingman
12-10-2012, 08:12 PM
If your willing to donate, like all our current members, I have one spot available. Up to you. We have many upgrades
Forums finest fighters. 771138005

Jhenry02
12-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Pick a faction you know and trust. One that won't take your 20 million dollar donation and boot you. Ask your allies or people youve talked to about their faction and see if that is for you.

But... if you start attacking for concrete you will level up.
However, factions require lots of money. Hundreds of millions of dollars for bonuses. So if you're a cash cow, that can be very helpful. But no one knows how well the camping strategy will play out when it comes time to Battle for Brazil.

-j

Morphlingman
12-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Pick a faction you know and trust. One that won't take your 20 million dollar donation and boot you. Ask your allies or people youve talked to about their faction and see if that is for you.

-j

We have never kicked a member out that has donated any cash at all, we have a few members that cannot donate as much as others. We are fine with that. Members donate what they can afford. No pressure, members do what is best for them and the faction.

Jhenry02
12-10-2012, 09:10 PM
That wasn't directed at you morphlingman. Just a statement in general.
:)

-j

bbprofitz
12-10-2012, 09:13 PM
22,500 wins with 13.5k attack? wowzers!!

Morphlingman
12-10-2012, 09:51 PM
That wasn't directed at you morphlingman. Just a statement in general.
:)

-j

Np, just didn't want skyser to think we were that type of faction

MonkeyPuppy2012
12-11-2012, 07:56 PM
I tried that the other day and got eaten alive... good luck dude

King little fruit fly
12-11-2012, 10:32 PM
I tried that the other day and got eaten alive... good luck dude

How can anyone eat you puppy that easily if your stat is 150k a/d??