PDA

View Full Version : Boy this sucks

boardgames rule
12-10-2012, 02:59 PM
MAn i hope support refunds me. Went in to modern war and it lagged at open screen and i accidentally bought a limted tank unit for 320 gold that i was saving. Nooooo. Do u think they will give me the gold back?They can take the unit back if they want.

Thief
12-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Yea they have Refunded me before for Accidental Purchases. Usually it's from a Box open as i have the window open waiting for it to count down to 0.

boardgames rule
12-10-2012, 03:04 PM
YEa i hope they refund me and take the unit away. I mean i have been saving tj for like 4 months for this. And i was 65 gold away from the diamond mine

Mad
12-10-2012, 03:08 PM
I think if you explain the way you did here, they should refund. I have had similar problems where I had accidentally finished off a land purchase. I had bought the land which of course takes 48 hours to complete and I accidentally hit the gold button to finish off the land purchase immediately.

In my instance I was buying half water and half land in anticipation of my first oil rig purchase. I explained I was two levels away from being able to purchase the oil rig, so I had lots of time to wait out the land purchase without using gold.

They refunded my gold. They are generally pretty good that way.

Procyon
12-10-2012, 03:29 PM
I've accidently used gold for an upgrade and sent a ticket in and they refunded me. It was for a level 2 or 3 Armory upgrade so it was pretty obvious I didn't mean to do it. They refunded my gold and let me keep the upgrade. Went out of my way to thank them since it was obviously my fault.

ladyfizz27
12-10-2012, 03:44 PM
I accidentally spent gold on Saturday. Finished my level 9 naval research 42 hours early. I sent a ticket, I'm hopin they refund me

Dutchie
12-10-2012, 03:57 PM
I accidentally spent gold on Saturday. Finished my level 9 naval research 42 hours early. I sent a ticket, I'm hopin they refund me

I did the same on an upgrade about 2 hours ago. I sent an email to support straight away. They should add a confirmation before the actual purchase, but I doubt they will change it. They must get tickets like these all the time! Still no refund since Saturday... I suppose they're even shorter staffed now :(

ladyfizz27
12-10-2012, 04:00 PM
I did the same on an upgrade about 2 hours ago. I sent an email to support straight away. They should add a confirmation before the actual purchase, but I doubt they will change it. They must get tickets like these all the time!

I'm sure they do, it's not the first time I've done it, and it probably won't be the last. I've lost count of the times people have asked for a confirm button. It's probably not going to happen

boardgames rule
12-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Went on this morning and boom my gold was back. Thanks Gree support that was quick

War.Priest
12-11-2012, 08:50 AM
MAn i hope support refunds me. Went in to modern war and it lagged at open screen and i accidentally bought a limted tank unit for 320 gold that i was saving. Nooooo. Do u think they will give me the gold back?They can take the unit back if they want.

Cool to see the icon I designed is still in use.

XxGNUTxX
12-11-2012, 09:05 AM
They should really put a "" Are You Sure You Want To Use Gold "" caution feature in thier games

jon_funzio
12-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Yep, I bought a grunt yesterday - AGAIN. Sigh...

"T"
12-11-2012, 09:22 AM

War Priest?

Dutchie
12-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Went on this morning and boom my gold was back. Thanks Gree support that was quick

How long did it take them to refund your gold?

boardgames rule
12-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Under 24 hours. I was shocked.

manbeast
12-11-2012, 10:56 AM
i get refunds all the time bro.

i usually tell them "woops i was drunk?"

Dutchie
12-11-2012, 11:43 AM

What did you do to get the preferential treatment, are you big gold spender?

boardgames rule
12-11-2012, 02:45 PM
I dont know at all. I am a strict free player. Just do a ton of tj.

Dutchie
12-11-2012, 02:55 PM
I dont know at all. I am a strict free player. Just do a ton of tj.

TJ worked fine on my iPhone 4 but it won't install the profile on my iPhone 5. TJ support sucks and I have given up on them. I will keep hoping GREE sort it out in a timely manner!

Groetjes,
Dutchie

ladyfizz27
12-11-2012, 03:01 PM

They were quick! I'm still waiting :(

Deskjockey
12-11-2012, 03:09 PM
I tried to get a refund a an accidental purchase of a crate in KA, but the response I got was "tough luck."

Opinvu
12-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Those pay with gold buttons seem strategicly placed. I am glad I only have 5 or i would have spent 3000 gold by now from double tapping after a really slow response.

Mcdoc
12-11-2012, 05:27 PM

Im assuming you mean the Forum Knights.

As for VFF - that was a complete brainstorm on how to get all of the Veteran Forumites together under one name - so VFF and the ensuing logos are all new ideas - and similarity to anything from the past on those guys are simply coincidental.

Maybe you would like to sport the one in my Sig :)

MonkeyPuppy2012
12-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Turn in a ticket

They have helped me before with an issue, hopefully they will help you as well.

Dutchie
12-11-2012, 11:05 PM
They were quick! I'm still waiting :(

Anyone know where I can login to check my ticket? I sent an email in-game but can't find the support site to check on the ticket.

ladyfizz27
12-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Anyone know where I can login to check my ticket? I sent an email in-game but can't find the support site to check on the ticket.

I was wondering that too. Hopefully someone will know

Harry Tuttle
12-12-2012, 12:31 AM
https://crimecity.zendesk.com/forums

The address says crimecity but the Modern War ones are in your list too, possibly all the Gree/Funzio games.

Dutchie
12-12-2012, 02:24 AM
https://crimecity.zendesk.com/forums

The address says crimecity but the Modern War ones are in your list too, possibly all the Gree/Funzio games.

You're the man Harry! Muchos gracias!

War.Priest
12-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Im assuming you mean the Forum Knights.

As for VFF - that was a complete brainstorm on how to get all of the Veteran Forumites together under one name - so VFF and the ensuing logos are all new ideas - and similarity to anything from the past on those guys are simply coincidental.

Maybe you would like to sport the one in my Sig :)

Yeah, the forum knights icon. But you guys sort of ripped off my "Freedom Forum Fighter" thing I had going on and just changed the name...