PDA

View Full Version : Who's playing MW?

jobadass
12-10-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm finding new excitement in MW, while CC hasn't really changed much.

Any of you good people playing? It's OK to admit it.

Anyone doing really well in MW? I'm just chugging along, but enjoying.

The Billionaire
12-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Me too, this factions business is getting me well into MW.

Out of the 3 Gree games i play CC might end up being the one give the least attention too.

Never thought i'd say that but that's what happens when companies like Gree don't move games forward.

Dudebot121256
12-10-2012, 01:44 PM
I'd get MW but it lags twice as much as CC and I can only have 1 at a given time due to low memory.

Indianluke
12-10-2012, 01:50 PM
I never got into it...these games are too interactive and consuming to have more than one for me anyway

Ragmondino
12-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Yeah I'm really getting into this faction thing. Cc is currently 3rd for me behind mw and mq. Spoke to a few names I knew but never really had much dealings with before because of the new games and they seem cool.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Me too, this factions business is getting me well into MW.

Out of the 3 Gree games i play CC might end up being the one give the least attention too.

Never thought i'd say that but that's what happens when companies like Gree don't move games forward.

Last I recall you love factions remember this???

Calling All COLD MAFIA Members......
I was recently asked to join the COLD MAFIA because my stats met the criteria. Therefore i just wanted to get to know some of the other members of this elite mafia group. If you are in the cold mafia let me know and if you ain't then your stats just aren't good enough i'm afraid.

I'm not too sure what the groups purpose is so if any of you can enlighten me please do.

I've also redecorated my hood so that i could make COLD mafia a part of it. Purchased my first fountain and i have to say i'm pretty pleased with my decorating skills.

Anyway who are the other COLD MAFIA members??????????????????????????

Sorry thats just my fav post of all time

Chips
12-10-2012, 01:54 PM
I don't like fighting and losing millions in units, or Venal Fighters. Has any event actually happened with the factions, or are they just being setup right now?

The Billionaire
12-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Last I recall you love factions remember this???

Sorry thats just my fav post of all time

Lol very funny baroness.

I'm lucky my fellow forum members informed me that CK harboured cheaters and wasn't a very well organised or run group so i dodged the bullet there.

Whereas now i'm a member of an awesome group called HTC so happy days

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-10-2012, 02:09 PM
You realize HTC (Henchmen's True Calling) is a joke? its a troll group started by Dipstick to educate the world on henchmen, correct?

You've been Rick rolled again Billionaire

ColdMaffiaBaroness
12-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Lol very funny baroness.

I'm lucky my fellow forum members informed me that CK harboured cheaters and wasn't a very well organised or run group so i dodged the bullet there.

Whereas now i'm a member of an awesome group called HTC so happy days

Might challenge the disorganized part (least when I was there) but rest fair enough.

Paulio
12-10-2012, 02:13 PM
So is MW really that good? I've never downloaded it because, as Luke said, these games requires waaaaay too much time to maintain.

I don't play CC nearly as much as I used to now that I sold most of my non-12/24/48 buildings and don't run with a crew. Maybe I have a little time for something else. Do you recommend it?

Bea
12-10-2012, 02:18 PM
You realize HTC (Henchmen's True Calling) is a joke? its a troll group started by Dipstick to educate the world on henchmen, correct?

No Dippy. Just Santa.

mxz
12-10-2012, 02:21 PM
I lost interest in MW a many months back when they "fixed" the casualties by giving us...more casualties; I stopped playing for a while since my stats would decrease about 1k per day. After I dropped off the rivals list (and stopped bleeding so many units) I was able to restructure and get my IPH up to a decent level ($800k) and now that's really all I do. PVP is non-existent because only people with "gold armies" can do it without losing more units than they can replenish. @Paulio, unless you're ready to be a heavy heavy spender it's not worth starting, IMO.

I'm hoping the factions thing turns things around, because its become an economic and boss event game for probably 95% of players above the level where casualties really get turned on (not sure if we've figured out where this is). Quite honestly I have a better time on my camper account because its sustainable to do things other than collect, upgrade, and beat 5 bosses.

Bea
12-10-2012, 02:25 PM
So is MW really that good? I've never downloaded it because, as Luke said, these games requires waaaaay too much time to maintain.

I don't play CC nearly as much as I used to now that I sold most of my non-12/24/48 buildings and don't run with a crew. Maybe I have a little time for something else. Do you recommend it?

The factions thing is fun, I wasn't seeing much point to MW before.

isshi
12-10-2012, 02:32 PM
I've no idea how people find the time to play multi games. I have enough trouble playing one

Paulio
12-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks you two. So if I do decide to play MW, which faction should I join?

HenryVIII
12-10-2012, 03:11 PM

Well, I sure hope it was not. And who are you to call a group/gang/faction a joke?

Was this rhetorical?

Bea
12-10-2012, 03:17 PM

A lot of them want minimum stats and iph. Mxz has a faction for low level campers. Our faction is less concerned with stats, we just want a fun bunch of people. Of course you'd be welcome :)

Paulio
12-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Was this rhetorical?[/QUOTE]

No, it was a legit question. I've never player MW, so I don't know how a faction works.

Bea
12-10-2012, 03:23 PM
I've no idea how people find the time to play multi games. I have enough trouble playing one

I spend more time in game chatting than playing. Being on a break from my job helps!

HenryVIII
12-10-2012, 03:25 PM
I know Paulo. I was joking... Stating that there is only 1 true faction you should consider. :). Of course we'd love you to hop aboard if you wish to play a bit of MW. We have a good group and we all work together. You would be amongst friends.

bigflan
12-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Hehehhehehehehhehe

Make a wise choice when joining a faction

Bea
12-10-2012, 03:30 PM
No, it was a legit question. I've never player MW, so I don't know how a faction works.

We donate $ to buy bonuses like faster health regeneration, and I think there'll be battles once a month. There's an in-game forum (it's just a group wall really). It's an interesting addition to the game, we don't know how the battles will work yet.

jobadass
12-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks you two. So if I do decide to play MW, which faction should I join?I'm almost offended by this question:)

The Billionaire
12-10-2012, 04:30 PM

Incorrect Baroness, maybe you should start a thread called "Calling all HTC members" lmfao and find out what an elite and well organised gang we have.

We let Santa slip through the net as a tribute to CK's poor recruitment skills lol

Paulio
12-10-2012, 04:37 PM
So are you all in the same faction? Bea, Henry, JB, MXZ, Bill?

Edit: Nevermind, I read your thread, Henry.

jobadass
12-10-2012, 04:43 PM
So are you all in the same faction? Bea, Henry, JB, MXZ, Bill?

Edit: Nevermind, I read your thread, Henry.pretty sure we could use a level 1 warrior

Paulio
12-10-2012, 04:44 PM
pretty sure we could use a level 1 warrior

Lol .... extras

Nicky the Nose
12-10-2012, 04:49 PM
They allowed me in Paulio, I'm still very low level. All you need do is try to help, join us.

Paulio
12-10-2012, 04:52 PM
What's a good nation to choose? Any benefit of one over the others?

jobadass
12-10-2012, 04:57 PM
What's a good nation to choose? Any benefit of one over the others?I picked USA...but that was just out of pride. We've got a lot of Brits on our side though:)

In reality, it does matter. I think US gives faster Stamina reset, other countries are stronger in air, sea, and ground.

Nicky the Nose
What's a good nation to choose? Any benefit of one over the others?

Yes there are benefits, I will allow someone else give better advice, but will say I picked Great Britain. Better sea power, I think it's 10% stronger sea units

Paulio
If you got to do it over again, which would you choose?

Nicky the Nose
12-10-2012, 05:00 PM
I would still pick Great Britain. According to Tramp Stamp it is the best end game pick

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21637-General-Tips-for-n00-(read-first-post)

jobadass
12-10-2012, 05:02 PM
If you got to do it over again, which would you choose?GB as I'm almost exclusively sea. I'm still a free player with MW, but for 15 gold I could change nations. It really doesn't matter at this point though.

mxz
12-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Go with GB or Russia. I like GB because Sea Units seem to have the best defense with a great offense, as well.

Wasn't sure if it was already addressed but my camper has it's own faction as part of the Veteran Forum Fighters (a group of factions from the MW side). HLP is on the fence right now.

Paulio
12-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys, GB it is.

I got some things to attend to, but I'll catch you later. Want to pick your brains about some strategy. I know, I know, I could search the MW forums, but the colors are annoying.

Rodimus
12-10-2012, 05:45 PM
We donate $ to buy bonuses like faster health regeneration, and I think there'll be battles once a month. There's an in-game forum (it's just a group wall really). It's an interesting addition to the game, we don't know how the battles will work yet.

Now, the donation part is that in-game cash or is it real money that goes toward the faction bank?

Paulio
12-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Working on my hood, er, base. Which early money and def buildings Are recommended.

Nicky the Nose
12-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Working on my hood, er, base. Which early money and def buildings Are recommended.

All money building, you can't buy defense buildings till level 10... buy engineers as units first. Try to get around 10 ASAP

mxz
12-10-2012, 07:17 PM
This should be familiar: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23246-Money-Buildings-Spreadsheet

LanceSmith
12-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Hello,
Love CC but have been dabbling in MW for awhile now.
This faction business is exciting but who knows if Gree can deliver.
I am officer in a faction but don't think the leadership is any good.
Would like to hook up with some CC players as I have not invested my $$$ or concrete (started a second account strictly farming concrete)
Anyways - PM if you have something good going and want someone who understands the game as opposed to the thousands of people freely dumping money into wasteful factions.
MW 380 366 413
Attk 20k
Def 22k
170000k +income
Lvl 76
All boost building to 5+
BlahBlah...interested

Elastic Earl
12-10-2012, 08:18 PM
If you got to do it over again, which would you choose?
I picked Russia for the Air boost. the strongest item you can buy with in game cash is the stealth bomber with 50 Attack.
You build an airforce of those and you are pretty stout. Just takes a LOOOOOONG time to build economy in MW. Much longer than CC IMO.
My second account I chose Great Britain because the Sea units are very powerful as well. Just much more expensive.

Bea
12-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Now, the donation part is that in-game cash or is it real money that goes toward the faction bank?

In-game cash, lots of it!