PDA

View Full Version : Account Reset?

Stock Slayer
12-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Has this game become a little redundant? Would you reset your account if Gree offered the option?

Jtstar7439
12-10-2012, 08:33 AM
If they offered me the option with all gold purchases made credited to my new account yes I would. I spent so much time my first few months of the game upgrading needless buildings and buying worthless weapons.

Stock Slayer
12-10-2012, 08:34 AM
I should have clarified. All gold and cash purchased would be sitting fresh in your account at level 1.

Euchred
12-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Even if I did get my gold purchases and all my modifier weapons I probably still wouldn't. Main reasons being I pretty much just play my Main account for economy and if I want to feel like a God I have a low level account with higher stats due to overpowered explosives.

Bala82
12-10-2012, 08:47 AM
not if it means i lost all the loot stuff i have accumulated during the game.

Dr BoneCrusher
12-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Account resets should begiven, if you have reached level 200, if you think about it, it would be good for Gree's bottom line.

Stock Slayer
12-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Account resets should begiven, if you have reached level 200, if you think about it, it would be good for Gree's bottom line.i agree. I'd be more inclined to spend if I had another objective. Maybe the style of your gameplay matured too late and it's not worth spending money at this point, but start over and the incentive is back.

nopenopenope
12-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Account resets should begiven, if you have reached level 200, if you think about it, it would be good for Gree's bottom line.

How so? If you think about it, adding an artificial cap that all players will hit creates a permanent stat imbalance that can only be leveled (for the individual) by spending more. If you got reset, you'd use your hindsight knowledge to play the game "smarter", and cheaper.

Resets are not as profitable as the shark tank.

Stock Slayer
12-10-2012, 09:06 AM
How so? Adding an artificial cap that all players will hit creates a permanent stat imbalance that can only be evened by spending more. If you got reset, you'd use your hindsight knowledge to play the game "smarter", and cheaper. Resets are not as profitable as the shark tank.
Good point. Although now there is no incentive to make it to the shark tank. Might as well halt all operations at level 135.

nopenopenope
12-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Good point. Although now there is no incentive to make it to the shark tank. Might as well halt all operations at level 135.

The incentive is, and always has been the social aspect of the game. Do not forget that Facebook CC was the initial platform. Try to think back in it's inception when everyone started at the same time or you and your pals picked up the game together and everyone was trying to keep pace with one another. You wouldn't want to be left in the dust, would you?

You follow through the game's progressions and experience things together, bantering along the way. This could also be the primary reason why this forum was initially created.

Coldjoey
12-10-2012, 10:13 AM
You can reset. Game by transferring your account to another device and restart from level 1.

Paulio
12-10-2012, 10:31 AM
I should have clarified. All gold and cash purchased would be sitting fresh in your account at level 1.

I voted no, but this ^ may persuade me otherwise. I spent a small fortune of gold winning 3 top 25 items and the top 50 item. They're great items, but the only one that was really worth is was the top 50 item (+10% total mafia attack).
The gold I spent on the other 3 items would have been better spent on crates and boss events.

DragCro
12-10-2012, 10:38 AM
If you didnt play it right from the begging you make some capitol ingame mistakes than is better to reset the game from the scratch..Thats my opinion

Coldjoey
12-10-2012, 10:58 AM
I voted no, but this ^ may persuade me otherwise. I spent a small fortune of gold winning 3 top 25 items and the top 50 item. They're great items, but the only one that was really worth is was the top 50 item (+10% total mafia attack).
The gold I spent on the other 3 items would have been better spent on crates and boss events.
I bet if you started again with no gold, in a years time you would have a better iph and stats than you have now. With farming bosses, scratters and only buying high end respect weapons, verses the fact that the only way to get a small increase in stats is either with gold or very lucky with box event.

Paulio
12-10-2012, 11:04 AM
I bet if you started again with no gold, in a years time you would have a better iph and stats than you have now.

No, it is impossible to get my stats without gold.

DragCro
12-10-2012, 11:35 AM
No, it is impossible to get my stats without gold.what's your stats & level?

Stock Slayer
12-10-2012, 12:58 PM
what's your stats & level? ridiculous att/ridiculous def level 200

Paulio
12-10-2012, 02:17 PM
ridiculous att/ridiculous def level 200

I wouldn't say ridiculous, considering there are a lot of players that have double my stats. But they're around 175/130, level 198

KemoKidd
12-10-2012, 05:19 PM
I started over when I realized I leved up way to fast and couldnt beat anyone. I got a new phone and decided to start over. My character is WAAAY stronger. I have found very few people with stats close to mine. I know all this will change once I jump into the shark tank but VERY happy I restarted!

LilSal66
12-11-2012, 10:36 AM
I switched phones and the Sprint store reset my Iphone before I was able to transfer my hood to my new phone. Is there any way to get my hood back and transferred to my new phone?

Nicky the Nose
12-11-2012, 10:46 AM
I switched phones and the Sprint store reset my Iphone before I was able to transfer my hood to my new phone. Is there any way to get my hood back and transferred to my new phone?

Do you know you invite code, or have you set up your account with email? Try contacting support and they will try to find it if you have the details they need to look for it. Might take a few weeks but give it a go

Ragmondino
12-11-2012, 01:03 PM
I wouldn't. I know my stats would be a hell of a lot better, I see one of my pals got a reset and his stats are about double what he had at 200 around level 130. But on the other hand I'm bored of the game and It wouldnt brinf it back because i started afresh.

Kissnight
12-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Keep the old. Good option.
Start the new. Good option.

Wipe out history and start over. Nooooooo wayyyyyyy.

LilSal66
12-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Do you know you invite code, or have you set up your account with email? Try contacting support and they will try to find it if you have the details they need to look for it. Might take a few weeks but give it a go

I just read another thread that says you can't transfer from an IPhone to an Android phone. Thanks for the advice though.