PDA

View Full Version : Bravehearts faction getting bigger and better

HGF69
12-10-2012, 02:55 AM
If you're still sitting on the fence looking for a faction then jump down and join us.

We've made huge progress and the team is unbelivably active.

If you are a daily player, can contribute 5 million a day and 4-10 blocks on a regular basis we want you. A couple of spaces just added so don't dilly dally.

Hound Dog
12-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Strong marketing campaign. Paying off?

andypandy2
12-10-2012, 05:03 AM
I saw their billboard along I-280 the other day.

aether100
12-10-2012, 06:01 AM
how many level 10 defensive buildings do you have? how about the health boost?

IN3RTI@
12-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Sorry, I thought it said bravefarts.
Last time I did a bravefart was in a room full of hot chicks! Yeah, it was a supermodel luncheon and I was the photographer. It was building up pretty badly so I just let it rip... That my friend was my bravestfart EVER!!!

Thief
12-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Braveheart....Please Stop Spamming the Forums.

Go Spam the Add me Area of the Forums.
By the way i think i just hit Someone in your Group with the Name Braveheart. Lvl 69. If not you should find him and Recruit him. I borrowed some Concrete from him.

Sugarymama
12-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Braveheart....Please Stop Spamming the Forums.

Go Spam the Add me Area of the Forums.
By the way i think i just hit Someone in your Group with the Name Braveheart. Lvl 69. If not you should find him and Recruit him. I borrowed some Concrete from him.

Now, now, play nice Thief...lol.

But I agree that factions should only start ONE thread to recruit members. They can just update that same thread with more aggressive marketing, promises of milk, honey, and concubines if they join, etc. But multiple threads for one faction to get members? May come across as begging eventually.

Thief
12-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Sorry Sugarymama....I should play nice. It's not just Bravehearts its the General Forums overall. i just think this is 3rd or 4th from them and it does look like begging to me. I genuinly think the Add me Forums is where these should be going after you have posted one. (Then you can update it with all of your new Bonuses and Fortifications you have) I kinda feel bad for that guy at lvl 69. Luckily for him he didn't loose any cash to me.

Sugarymama
12-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Sorry Sugarymama....I should play nice. It's not just Bravehearts its the General Forums overall. i just think this is 3rd or 4th from them and it does look like begging to me. I genuinly think the Add me Forums is where these should be going after you have posted one. (Then you can update it with all of your new Bonuses and Fortifications you have) I kinda feel bad for that guy at lvl 69. Luckily for him he didn't loose any cash to me.

I totally agree with you. I think people have a tendency to post where they think the most traffic is, and that is usually the General forum. But, that's no excuse. Just because a new version of the game is out, it doesn't mean that we abandon forum rules and just do whatever.

Good thing some of us don't have that issue..:cool:

Thief
12-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Doesn't help that CCM was let go....and probably ER. The inmates are definately running the Prison.

Well to be fair we just unlocked that 15 Billion Upgrade for Members 59/60. ::cool:
Requirements could be 3.5 Million IPH, 500k/500k Stats for our last two positions. Hahahaha.

Sugarymama
12-10-2012, 01:42 PM
LOL...you're funny.

But, some things need to be kept private (at least for now). So, sssshhhhhh...;)

Thief
12-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Ooops I guess i shouldn't make that public knowledge.....How do you delete Threads again ;)

Sugarymama
12-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Too late. It is forever in cyberspace...lol.

As for inmates running the prison, you ain't neva lie...;) Straight out of One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest..

BostonHammer
12-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Doesn't help that CCM was let go....and probably ER. The inmates are definately running the Prison.

Well to be fair we just unlocked that 15 Billion Upgrade for Members 59/60. ::cool:
Requirements could be 3.5 Million IPH, 500k/500k Stats for our last two positions. Hahahaha.

Now we can start working on the level one defense building!

Thief
12-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Too late. It is forever in cyberspace...lol.

As for inmates running the prison, you ain't neva lie...;) Straight out of One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest..

Especially now that BostonHammer has Quoted it....Whatever are we to do!

Now we can start working on the level one defense building!

Shhh don't tell people that. We don't want them to know i don't have 5% more defense on my Defense buildings that provide 200 Defense. Thats 10 Extra Defense POINTS. Now they are all going to attack me :(

---------------------------------------------

Thread officially Hijacked (which is something i never do) hahaha

Sugarymama
12-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Smh...you are being a naughty boy today Thief...;) So very naughty...

Thief
12-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Just trying to do my job...and Steal your heart away Sugarymama!

Apparently i'm not very good at Stealing Launch Boxes....Those things are on Lockdown. Need to increase my Sneak and lockpicking abilities.

manbeast
12-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Let's play spam the spammer

5 million per day is pretty steep dont you think?!? Who do you think we are bill gates?! REG only asks you to donate the money you make from supply depots. We ask you upgrade them to lvl 10 ASAP and donate every 5 minutes. We also like you to record every donation on the in game forum. We pay a secretary to monitor the in game forum 24/7 and record everyone's donations. Don't want anyone donating too much and stealing the spot light.

Thief
12-10-2012, 03:07 PM

5 million per day is pretty steep dont you think?!? Who do you think we are bill gates?! REG only asks you to donate the money you make from supply depots. We ask you upgrade them to lvl 10 ASAP and donate every 5 minutes. We also like you to record every donation on the in game forum. We pay a secretary to monitor the in game forum 24/7 and record everyone's donations. Don't want anyone donating too much and stealing the spot light.

5 Million a Day is WAAAAY too much! How would i be abble to afford to upgrade my lvl 1 Supply Depot if i'm pumping all of my money into a faction? I really don't understand it. Manbeast if i get 1 of my Supply Depots to lvl 10 can i apply to be in REG? Or do i need both of them at lvl 10?

Does REG already have 20 Members?

Sugarymama
12-10-2012, 03:32 PM

Are you paying the secretary with faction donations?

Jhenry02
12-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Wait, hold the phone.

There is a faction with concubines?

How is this not public knowledge?

-j

HGF69
12-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Tbh I could've put it in the add me section but others aren't playing by that rule either so why bother.