PDA

View Full Version : Camps, Tramps & Leg Lamps (Camper faction)

mxz
12-09-2012, 01:54 PM
We were mostly going word of mouth, but recently decided to advertise more. Camps, Tramps & Leg Lamps is officially stepping up recruitment efforts.

Our goals are, in order:
Building Output Bonuses (extra money for buildings)
Health Regen Bonuses (for bosses)

Right now we do not plan on seriously competing in the world domination event due to expected XP gains. This will be reassessed as we learn more.

Currently we have 16/24 members, +9% health regen and +15% building defense.

Unofficial guidelines are under level 30, $250k IPH, and 3k/3k stats. These are flexible so feel free to apply even if you don't meet all of them.

Post here or PM myself, Arizona or chimera69 for acceptance.
Include your LEVEL, ATK, IPH and mafia code.

Invite code: 183 001 068
My ally code is in the sig.

Edit: we now participate in events. Minimum stats 15k/15k, under level 50ish. Somewhere around 34/36 members right now, so not many spots unless we decide to unlock more because of some good recruits.

BigD@wg
12-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Obviously, no one knows much if anything about how this thing is going to ultimately work. I understand your groups intent in terms of stocking up bonuses for elite bosses and I like the idea. I'm curious about the not competing in the world domination part. If someone declares war on your faction do you believe there will be an option to choose whether or not to fight? I would be under the impression they would be able to declare war and attack which would likely still make you gain XP. Who knows though... Just curious on your thoughts.

mxz
12-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Obviously, no one knows much if anything about how this thing is going to ultimately work. I understand your groups intent in terms of stocking up bonuses for elite bosses and I like the idea. I'm curious about the not competing in the world domination part. If someone declares war on your faction do you believe there will be an option to choose whether or not to fight? I would be under the impression they would be able to declare war and attack which would likely still make you gain XP. Who knows though... Just curious on your thoughts.Our hope is that it's bracketed - so anyone who declares on us ends up running into the monster under 30 faction (although I think our top is at 32. If I was developing I'd base it on the level of the highest member). Obviously if we're put up against L200's it's a pretty silly idea for a game feature to let them just roll us. Originally the direction was that World Domination would be "Optional", so...that's where the hope is from.

If it turns out that L200 factions can kill off every unit we've bought and take $$ we'll just fold the faction - but we're hoping the developers had a little more sense than to unbalance the game like that like. They've been pretty good at keeping people, especially LLP's bracketed, so just holding out for that :) Of course, getting attacked might not end up creating casualties or stealing money - and in that case it'd be perfectly fine for us since we don't really care about the actual W/L ratio.

bushobama
12-09-2012, 09:28 PM
lkjhglhjkglkg

mxz
12-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Make sure you post or send a PM- I've seen a ton of requests come in from in-game names I don't recognize.

Edited original post to add Health regen bonus 2 purchased.

mxz
12-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Android Campers, if you feel you're a good fit shoot me a PM.

KA_A
01-18-2013, 01:53 AM
mxz, I'm not able to PM you, your inbox is full. Could you invite me to the camper fraction please? My id is 756-333-415

Lvl: 6
Ally: 182
A/D: 1780/2474
W/L: 132/0
IPH: 215K

Thanks!

DragCro
01-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Here you can post if you want a nice & steady faction with lots of bonuses & team play!
Please post!

Vicious...
01-28-2013, 05:10 PM
I don't know if I'm a good fit or not but I submitted a request.

Vicious
Level 30
627-107-504
1,824/2,559
$349,947

Q Raider
01-28-2013, 05:54 PM
Obviously, no one knows much if anything about how this thing is going to ultimately work. I understand your groups intent in terms of stocking up bonuses for elite bosses and I like the idea. I'm curious about the not competing in the world domination part. If someone declares war on your faction do you believe there will be an option to choose whether or not to fight? I would be under the impression they would be able to declare war and attack which would likely still make you gain XP. Who knows though... Just curious on your thoughts.

So long as nobody pushes the "Declare War" button you will not get matched up with anyone during the "faction wars".

Jhenry02
01-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Im soooo confused! Is this VFF Lima? Or is that dreno? Or John ?

Jhoemel
01-28-2013, 06:44 PM
This is not vff lima. This is camp and tramps

mxz
01-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Im soooo confused! Is this VFF Lima? Or is that dreno? Or John ?Err...so, complicated. We were originally independent, then brought under the VFF umbrella and designated as VFF Lima by McDoc. Dreno joined with us for a little while, then went up with the big boys leaving John with the original, ex-Dreno-led VFF Lima and we changed our name from Camps Tramps & Leglamps to VFF Camps & Tramps.

If anyone PM'd me before and I said I'd get back to you... PM me again with your level, allies, A/D, IPH and a description of your gameplay style and what you're hoping to get out of a camper faction. Yes, even if we've already talked...I know, it blows, but I deleted my PMs a couple times and don't remember everything. Sorry about that.

EDIT: actually, better yet, use the @ Send Email option when you click my name. It will be responded to faster, I guarantee it.

Regards,
-mxz

CplJC
01-28-2013, 07:56 PM
Apparently no Forum mods to move this thread to where it belongs? Damn shame ...smh.

mxz
01-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Look at the timestamp on the first post. This is a historical piece of forum history :)

No reason to troll my thread. If you want to thread-crap please find somewhere else.

Dudebot121256
01-28-2013, 08:01 PM
I love the title. Nice one, Mxz.

DragCro
01-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Pease post on this thread if you want to join this faction,thanks

Dutchie
01-29-2013, 03:06 AM
Did anyone push that button during the B4B? Rumour has it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti3t7MAwaaM) that some were thinking about it or should I change the record :)

DragCro
01-29-2013, 03:18 AM
Did anyone push that button during the B4B? Rumour has it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti3t7MAwaaM) that some were thinking about it or should I change the record :)nobody push that button,it was a team play ;)
Maybe will be going into the battle for Grenland,we have to decide

mxz
01-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Did anyone push that button during the B4B? Rumour has it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti3t7MAwaaM) that some were thinking about it or should I change the record :)Got pretty hairy in the situation room, but crisis was averted. Our member eventually made the correct decision to stand down. Apparently we've got a bunch of folks that know how to defuse bombs :)

FMF
02-23-2013, 10:44 AM
I was in a top 150 faction but I want to camp and build up my money and still be in a faction. I sent a request my tag is FMF. I scored 15k last battle. Thanks for your time.

bustkokie
02-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Looking for a camper faction for lower level player. I just want to camp! Any openings and your requirements?

YLL
04-05-2013, 05:36 AM
Hi guys! I've just retired from HTC and would like to "park" my MW account in a camping guild in case I decide to come back to it later. In the meantime, I would be willing to donate c2m/day, provided that there are no other activity requirements. My stats are: L117, A82.1/D98.8, IPH 525.4k. If that is ok, my ID is 785 479 443. Please do let me know either way. Thanks! :)

mxz
04-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Hey YLL - we activate now during the wars so all new recruits are expected to participate. We still have a couple that drop out for a period, but its only a couple at this point.

Durt McGurt
04-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Hi guys! I've just retired from HTC and would like to "park" my MW account in a camping guild in case I decide to come back to it later. In the meantime, I would be willing to donate c2m/day, provided that there are no other activity requirements. My stats are: L117, A82.1/D98.8, IPH 525.4k. If that is ok, my ID is 785 479 443. Please do let me know either way. Thanks! :)

Hit up BigD@wg, he has a campsite set up, bring your marshmallows and scary ghost stories.

YLL
04-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Hey YLL - we activate now during the wars so all new recruits are expected to participate. We still have a couple that drop out for a period, but its only a couple at this point.

Ok, thanks anyway. :)

Hit up BigD@wg, he has a campsite set up, bring your marshmallows and scary ghost stories.

Thanks for the suggestion. :) However, I have accepted an offer from another Faction who have offered to let me do nothing in exchange for being their DL, which suits me perfectly.

wittywon
04-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Just requested membership with my LLP "wittytoo". Lvl 30 (didn't camp right early and got too much xp) 1050ish a and d but goes up easily as I add allies. Current a/d is with only 5 allies.

Poopenshire
04-05-2013, 09:30 AM

I can vouch for this faction. I have an LLP in it and support them in their camping.