PDA

View Full Version : MW 3.0 FACTION progress!

soodom
12-09-2012, 02:13 AM
The new patch arrived few days ago and everyone is really excited about factions. I wanted to create a thread that we can check faction progress currently, as we got no info from Gree on this issue as usual!

24/24 members
Almost 10 lvl 10 fortifications
Daily cash donations 100 mil+ / day
Daily concrete donations 100+ / day
Unlocked few other features too!

And u?

Feel free to post!

HGF69
12-09-2012, 04:42 AM
What's your faction name or ID?

soodom
12-09-2012, 04:59 AM
What's your faction name or ID?

East Coast Elite

P4TR1C14N
12-09-2012, 06:02 AM
We did about 12 upgrades and +1000 bricks. Probably not much compared to other factions.

Poopenshire
12-09-2012, 06:09 AM
The question that comes into here is, with these base purchases and upgrades and no base to start with, will the factions that made these lose them or keep them when they get a starting position on the main map?

Its a risk to start building defensive structures with full details. the question i keep asking is do they automatically travel with you to each new zone or area, if not is it wise to keep building and upgrading them every single time.

But conversely how long does it take (I don't know) and could the time savings be worth it to have them up and running before the event starts.

soodom
12-09-2012, 08:10 AM
The question that comes into here is, with these base purchases and upgrades and no base to start with, will the factions that made these lose them or keep them when they get a starting position on the main map?

Its a risk to start building defensive structures with full details. the question i keep asking is do they automatically travel with you to each new zone or area, if not is it wise to keep building and upgrading them every single time.

But conversely how long does it take (I don't know) and could the time savings be worth it to have them up and running before the event starts.

This is a good question indeed. I think, from what i have read up to know, that once the event start fortifications will be ofc used and probably destroyed ( some or all depending how strong each faction is) and then u will need to restart building the ones u lost. That would be normal if you consider that we got full 30 days before the event restarts ( on their info page they declare once/ month event).
But there is a building called command center which can be attacked but never destroyed or lost. This building is straight connected with the fortifications that you hold as they increase its defense.
So, imo everyone should try to maximize them!
At last, all other upgrades etc should remain untouched and u will be carrying on with you on the next area/ battle.
This information is based only on my opinion!

BigD@wg
12-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Soodom, i like the concept. However, Other than this turning into a discussion about what we may or may not encounter in the future with this new dynamic, I doubt you will get much input. Everyone will likely be very secretive about what is happening within their factions.

You may get some truthful info, but I suspect most will downplay their internal achievements for the element of surprise when this thing does fully launch.

soodom
12-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Soodom, i like the concept. However, Other than this turning into a discussion about what we may or may not encounter in the future with this new dynamic, I doubt you will get much input. Everyone will likely be very secretive about what is happening within their factions.

You may get some truthful info, but I suspect most will downplay their internal achievements for the element of surprise when this thing does fully launch.

Thought about that ofc. But this game is not a strategy game:). It is mostly based on $ in ur pocket. And this new feature has only 6 possible targets where u can invest/ upgrade and actually u need to unlock first to move on. So as you can understand there can not be a super secret,clever etcetc strategy to follow on. Basically in the end it will be a real cash fest as usual. So, we could at least forum chat on factions for fun/ help eachother!