PDA

View Full Version : Best buildings upgrade for IPH improvent

Polaris79
12-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Now i know that vault have a low limit...
What are the best buildings for get a decent IPH ?
Even if I'm lvl 88 i got a really low IPH till now..l

SoccerStud
12-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Manors and lenders.....

jonny0284
12-08-2012, 09:38 PM
If you're into the box events.
Merchant Caravans. Take their output and that equals how much they would give you.

If you had nothing...nothing at all but 2 level 10 Merchant Caravans. Your IPH would be 6,000.

Ssne
12-09-2012, 05:16 AM
If you're into the box events.
Merchant Caravans. Take their output and that equals how much they would give you.

If you had nothing...nothing at all but 2 level 10 Merchant Caravans. Your IPH would be 6,000.

Agree on the caravans, but getting L10 MCs will take a long time and require a lot of cash. From a bang for the buck perspective, I like the farms at L10 and Bazaar at L10. Both are reasonably easy to do and those 4 buildings alone give 2250 per hour. You need to check things frequently though as those are 30/60 min drops.

sborgnanera
12-09-2012, 08:37 AM
What are the best buildings for get a decent IPH ?

It's depend on your strategy...

If you want to camp and never do PvP and PvE to increase your IPH, you have to make an excel file with this formula :

Number of days (level n to n+1)=Jn+1/24 + ((Fn+1*Jn+1+In+1)/Gn+1)

with

J = upgrade time
F = Output / hour
I = Upgrade cost (lumber mill)
G = Delta Output between level n+1 and level n

After that, you can choose the best bulding to upgrade

But if you do that, you gonna accumulate too much unvaulted gold, so you have to upgrade time to time some big buldings as manor / playhouse / leatherworker

For me, if your IPH is too low, go to level 10 with farm / bakery / baazar / silo and after that leatherworker

Ask you until when you want to stop this strategy to level up again : for me, the right question is at what level of your both manors i gonna stop ?

For myself, it will be level 10 for my both manors because i like to improve my kingdom more than PvP or PvE

[edit] : the worst bulding to invest is lender

Winstrol
12-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Get gem builds , and problem solved :D

sborgnanera
12-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Get gem builds , and problem solved

I bought 1.500 gems to build 2 gold mines and 2 wine makers

It's an other way

If you do that, you have to invest all your money in these buildings until level 10 : they are equivalent to manor level 5

When you reach level 10 for both, you can easily level up your manors to level 7...and after BD 10, WT 10, BK10

Mickeytah
12-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Agree on the caravans, but getting L10 MCs will take a long time and require a lot of cash. From a bang for the buck perspective, I like the farms at L10 and Bazaar at L10. Both are reasonably easy to do and those 4 buildings alone give 2250 per hour. You need to check things frequently though as those are 30/60 min drops.

That's why I boosted my caravans to level 8 quickly and the moved to other stuff to upgrade, so that way I am making more money while I wait for my caravans move to level 9 and 10.

Winstrol
12-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Upgrade BD first , dont bother with level 10 gem builds neither manors because they wont help a lot .

sborgnanera
12-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Upgrade BD first , dont bother with level 10 gem builds neither manors because they wont help a lot .

And what you do with your BD10 without any money ?

To have a full dragon army + the best weapons and armor, you have to collect 180.000.000 at level 200...

War Eagle
12-09-2012, 01:01 PM

To have a full dragon army + the best weapons and armor, you have to collect 180.000.000 at level 200...

By the time you reach 200, you will have farmed plenty of weapons/armor with better stats than what you can buy in the store, assuming you do some PVE along the way. So there's no need to buy those items from the store.

Winstrol
12-09-2012, 01:12 PM

where from did you get these number ? , do you even know how to count ?

Polaris79
12-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Tnx you all for yours answers, that's will help me a lot!

DragCro
12-09-2012, 03:20 PM
My advice to you is to upgrade merchant caravans to level 10,silos,manors,lenders if you are a free player,if you purchase gems then winemakers & gold mines..

travelingsalesman
12-09-2012, 09:03 PM
It's depend on your strategy...

If you want to camp and never do PvP and PvE to increase your IPH, you have to make an excel file with this formula :

Number of days (level n to n+1)=Jn+1/24 + ((Fn+1*Jn+1+In+1)/Gn+1)

with

J = upgrade time
F = Output / hour
I = Upgrade cost (lumber mill)
G = Delta Output between level n+1 and level n

After that, you can choose the best bulding to upgrade

But if you do that, you gonna accumulate too much unvaulted gold, so you have to upgrade time to time some big buldings as manor / playhouse / leatherworker

For me, if your IPH is too low, go to level 10 with farm / bakery / baazar / silo and after that leatherworker

Ask you until when you want to stop this strategy to level up again : for me, the right question is at what level of your both manors i gonna stop ?

For myself, it will be level 10 for my both manors because i like to improve my kingdom more than PvP or PvE

[edit] : the worst bulding to invest is lender

Do you have a link to your sheet where you have done this?

sborgnanera
12-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by sborgnanera

where from did you get these number ? , do you even know how to count ?

3000 * (13.000 + 17.000 + 18.000) = 144.000.000

sorry ;-)

sborgnanera
12-09-2012, 10:55 PM
By the time you reach 200, you will have farmed plenty of weapons/armor with better stats than what you can buy in the store, assuming you do some PVE along the way. So there's no need to buy those items from the store.

do you think you can collect almost 6000 weapons and amors during your quest ? i'm not sure...

emcee
12-09-2012, 11:28 PM
There isn't a simple answer to your question. It depends on your level, play style and comfort with attacks/raids. Hello Kitty has a handy building thread. You just need to figure out which buildings is best for you at moment.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39662-Building-Lookup-Tables-by-Level

If you play only a few times a day then pick a longer payout building like a manor. If you log in a few times an hour then get those sub one hour buildings to level 10 asap. There are no shortcuts other than gem buildings.

sborgnanera
12-10-2012, 12:23 AM
I know this thread, but it's unusefull to take a wise decision to upgrade or not a building because it's only root data without any calculation

I built an excel file with root data, calculations and a columm with your forecast of picking for each building which provide your real output per day or per hour.

After that, you have a list of bulding/level which is ranked by priority to optimise the ROI

BadNews
12-10-2012, 12:34 AM
3000 * (13.000 + 17.000 + 18.000) = 144.000.000

sorry ;-)

the max army number is 1500 not 3000. lol.
if you get to lvl 100+, you'll learn this.

sborgnanera
12-10-2012, 12:41 AM
level 200 : 200 * 3 * 5 = 3.000 units

RandomUser
12-10-2012, 08:26 AM
level 200 : 200 * 3 * 5 = 3.000 units

Max allies is 500 (that will count towards any battle) for level 100 and up. Ergo, 500 * 3 = 1500.

sborgnanera
12-10-2012, 08:56 AM
ok, thanks !

i'm at level 65 and i have alredy 499 allies

jonny0284
12-10-2012, 10:12 AM
ok, thanks !

i'm at level 65 and i have alredy 499 allies

Can you grab a screenshot from a PvE (raid or attack)...I'd like to see how many units you bring into battle. Because at level 65 even with 499(+) allies you should be capped at what your level max indicates.
Level 65 x 5 allies per level x 3 units per ally = 975.
Should be 975 units. :)

However, it's just a request.

albeezy
12-10-2012, 10:20 AM
My strategy for building IPH is always the same. If I am low IPH and need to increase it, I start with the frequent collection time buildings focusing on the 1 hour buildings and then just collect on the hour. After I have a decent hourly collection I begin working on the higher "per click" output buildings, such as the manors, lender, playhouse, etc. Think 12, 24, 48 hour collection times. The manors provide the biggest per upgrade boost to IPH, but are the most expensive. Find a balance. I took my lenders to 4, then manors to 3, then lenders to 5/6 and then manors to 5, and in between worked on the playhouses. My IPH is 15539 right now

sborgnanera
12-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Can you grab a screenshot from a PvE (raid or attack)...I'd like to see how many units you bring into battle. Because at level 65 even with 499(+) allies you should be capped at what your level max indicates.
Level 65 x 5 allies per level x 3 units per ally = 975.
Should be 975 units.

However, it's just a request.

you're totaly right : my "visible" allies are 65*5=325 but i have more than that, exactly 499

ezinap
12-11-2012, 04:24 AM
...optimise the ROI
I also started that way.
But when you've established a decent IPH the coins are no longer scarce.
So I optimised my sheet to upgrade time: Increased Hourly Gain/ Upgrade Hours
From that perspective Manors are the best.

Winstrol
12-11-2012, 05:18 AM
Or just find loader he will give you +50k income per hour xD

The1nONLY
12-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Can we stop it with the number calculations. Its all wrong

sborgnanera
12-11-2012, 05:38 AM
This thread is here to expose all the strategies to optimise the investments : of course, it's usefull only for those who are real players and not cheaters with more than 50.000 gems...

The1nONLY
12-11-2012, 05:43 AM
But your number calculations have all been wrong and was fix

Serboy
12-11-2012, 01:49 PM
I hear it often but I still don't know what does ROI means ? May someone explain it ?

Shinazueli
12-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Return on Investment.

For instance, if you give me five bucks, and I give you back one dollar per day, then your ROI is five days.
If, however, you give me 5 bucks, and I give you ten cents an hour, your ROI is fifty hours, or 2.x days.

(Note that if you constrain the collections to an average of ten per day, you still wind up with the same ROI, but you have the opportunity to shorten the ROI by collecting more. As an in game benefit, you don't have a 24 hour building to raid, you have a one hour building to raid. Which nobody would raid. And it wouldn't matter if they did, you lose effectively nothing.)

These are the reasons shorter time collections should be upgraded first.

Also, note that ROI is only relevant when dealing with a finite resource, and given enough time, in game cash is not finite. Time is the only finite resource (other than real money), so that should be what you make the majority of your decisions on.

FWIW, I'd recommend the following upgrade path to success: cottage, farm, bazaar, MC to at least level 5 as a high priority. Then the 3 hour buildings (ie apothecaries, bakeries, brothels) to level 5+. Then the 12 and 24 hour collections to level 5 (silos, printing presses, winemakers). In between, level the remaining one hour collectors to ten (I love my caravans). Then the manors to level 5. That should provide you with more than enough income to satisfy almost any in game goals.

All of my 6/8 hour buildings are still level 1 because a) they pop up at inconvenient times and b) they don't give enough income to be worth the upgrade times.

My playhouses are also level one because they have such ridiculous upgrade timers for such crappy IPH gain. They seriously need to be cut in half.

Good luck.

Serboy
12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Thank you very much :)

hellokitty
12-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Level 10 silos are a must if you wanna make any money!

Also upgrade your leatherworkers and taverns.

Merchant Caravans take way to long to upgrade (30 hours from level 1 to 2) and they're very expensive to upgrade, too.

But keep in mind that in Kingdom Age, money is very hard to come by!

sborgnanera
12-11-2012, 10:52 PM
FWIW, I'd recommend the following upgrade path to success: cottage, farm, bazaar, MC to at least level 5 as a high priority. Then the 3 hour buildings (ie apothecaries, bakeries, brothels) to level 5+. Then the 12 and 24 hour collections to level 5 (silos, printing presses, winemakers). In between, level the remaining one hour collectors to ten (I love my caravans). Then the manors to level 5. That should provide you with more than enough income to satisfy almost any in game goals.

I'm not agree with that because it is only a feeling without any calculations...

For instance, apothecaries and brothels are at the end of the list of the best building to invest

At first, farm/baazar/bakery/silo/castle to 10 : these bulding are very quickly upgraded to 10 and very cheap

After that, it's depend on your strategy but if you love to camp, leatherworker and playhouse are good candidates to sustain your economy

Manors vault your gold : you upgrade all these building, save your money with the strict minimum of unit buldings and army (only high priest with temple level 5) and when you have enough money to upgrade your manor, do it...etc...

[edit] I use tavern and cottage to adapt the best as i can the end of the next and the next next upgrade : they have a lot of short upgrade time and they are very cheap

ex : my ongoing upgrade will end at 4PM and my next forecast leatherworker upgrade will end if i do nothing at 3AM but the upgrade of a tavern from level 2 to 3 will take 6 hours, so between these 2 main upgrades, i will do the upgrade of a tavern

end : ongoing upgrade at 4PM, tavern at 10PM, leatherworker at 9AM

emcee
12-12-2012, 12:36 AM
I don't know if the OP has actually mentioned his current IPH. If its in the low thousands then all the talk about lenders and manors will probably not apply. Also, the amount of time of having unbanked gold sitting out there while upgrading lenders/manors is suicide if his defense is mediocre at best. I'm saving for level 9 lender now and even with over 17k iph it still takes a while. OP trying the same task will take much longer and I have max alliance with high priest or better stats and actually lost for the first time in ages (9250 gold) from a gem player 11 days ago. So unless he's strong for his bracket he has no other options, imo, but to drop to near zero alliance and get those fast collection buildings upgraded asap before even trying to tackle manors let alone lenders.

Gru
12-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Read the "sticky" on the forum. It's at the top. Great work done!

sborgnanera
12-12-2012, 01:37 AM
I don't know if the OP has actually mentioned his current IPH. If its in the low thousands then all the talk %about lenders and manors will probably not apply. Also, the amount of time of having unbanked gold sitting out there while upgrading lenders/manors is suicide if his defense is mediocre at best. I'm saving for level 9 lender now and even with over 17k iph it still takes a while. OP trying the same task will take much longer and I have max alliance with high priest or better stats and actually lost for the first time in ages (9250 gold) from a gem player 11 days ago. So unless he's strong for his bracket he has no other options, imo, but to drop to near zero alliance and get those fast collection buildings upgraded asap before even trying to tackle manors let alone lenders.

That's because your level is too high : up to level 65, you must have a full dragon army to protect your kingdom from 99% of your opponents and down to this level, high priest + temple is quite enough to upgrade peacefully buildings as BD10, Manors5, Playhouse10, Leather10...etc

Lender9 is no sense if your manors are less than Manor7 and Playhouse/leather/shipyard/stable/tavern/bakery/baazar/farm/inn/potterymaker less than level 10

Reznor
12-12-2012, 01:53 AM
That's because your level is too high : up to level 65, you must have a full dragon army to protect your kingdom from 99% of your opponents and down to this level, high priest + temple is quite enough to upgrade peacefully buildings as BD10, Manors5, Playhouse10, Leather10...etc

Lender9 is no sense if your manors are less than Manor7 and Playhouse/leather/shipyard/stable/tavern/bakery/baazar/farm/inn/potterymaker less than level 10

He's Lv39 and most of those buildings you mentioned ARE at level 10 (except for the ones that really don't need upgrading because there are better options). His loss record is under 100 and IPH is 17k as mentioned, all as a free player.
Why question it?

emcee
12-12-2012, 01:53 AM

Technically you don't have to have a full dragon army. This would only apply if everyone was at full alliance. By manipulating your alliance especially to zero will help you shield against the whales.

I'm at level 39 so have not reached manor territory yet. I recall the OP mentioning he was around level 80 or so. Hence, without a well developed economy and dragon army he is fodder. Frankly anyone in that circumstance has a pretty insurmountable mountain to climb if camping or gems are not options.
I'm saving for lender lvl 9 because I can. I have lots unbanked so might as well use it. Its also a larger saving while I'm upgrading lesser buildings in the meantime. Moreover, it works well as I don't log in to KA as often as I used to.

ezinap
12-12-2012, 03:58 AM
That's because your level is too high : up to level 65, you must have a full dragon army to protect your kingdom from 99% of your opponents
The reality is totally the opposite. You only need a dragon army to protect yourself from 1% up to level 65.
There are a lot of players (and I mean a LOT) that are much more casual on this game than the forumites over here.
Hiding in the crowd is still a valid strategy.

Shinazueli
12-12-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm not agree with that because it is only a feeling without any calculations...

For instance, apothecaries and brothels are at the end of the list of the best building to invest

At first, farm/baazar/bakery/silo/castle to 10 : these bulding are very quickly upgraded to 10 and very cheap

After that, it's depend on your strategy but if you love to camp, leatherworker and playhouse are good candidates to sustain your economy

Manors vault your gold : you upgrade all these building, save your money with the strict minimum of unit buldings and army (only high priest with temple level 5) and when you have enough money to upgrade your manor, do it...etc...

[edit] I use tavern and cottage to adapt the best as i can the end of the next and the next next upgrade : they have a lot of short upgrade time and they are very cheap

ex : my ongoing upgrade will end at 4PM and my next forecast leatherworker upgrade will end if i do nothing at 3AM but the upgrade of a tavern from level 2 to 3 will take 6 hours, so between these 2 main upgrades, i will do the upgrade of a tavern

end : ongoing upgrade at 4PM, tavern at 10PM, leatherworker at 9AM

Please allow me to list the maximum IPH for the buildings you listed.

Tavern 412.5, 10.44 days
Silo 412.5, 13.58 days
Castle(!) 125(!!!), 7.45 days
Leatherworker 562.5, 14.83 days

Total IPH from these FOUR buildings : 1487.5
Total time to upgrade all four buildings from one to ten : 46.5 days

Merchant Caravan:

IPH at level ten 3000
Time to upgrade 24.42 days

As you can see, you could almost upgrade TWO merchant caravans, and have FOUR times the income available, by following my strategy. Or, you could say "that's just a feeling" and continue to upgrade your yummy raid-able silos for me to find. Your call.

Also, apothecaries and brothels give 1200 and 1300 IPH, and they're awesome.

The1nONLY
12-12-2012, 09:13 AM
I love this thread ^_*

The1nONLY
12-12-2012, 09:28 AM
I love this thread ^_*

Theres a thread on building lookup by table at the top of the sticky threads.

sborgnanera , you might find it useful

Ganja
12-12-2012, 09:34 AM
He's Lv39 and most of those buildings you mentioned ARE at level 10 (except for the ones that really don't need upgrading because there are better options). His loss record is under 100 and IPH is 17k as mentioned, all as a free player.
Why question it?

In addition to what Rez said -- Emcee is one of the Kings of Camperdom he would, and I hope by now he should know which of his upgrades has worked well for him overtime...

@emcee gotta love all those level 10 buildings in MW and lucky you u got the AA....

emcee
12-13-2012, 12:22 AM
In addition to what Rez said -- Emcee is one of the Kings of Camperdom he would, and I hope by now he should know which of his upgrades has worked well for him overtime...

@emcee gotta love all those level 10 buildings in MW and lucky you u got the AA....

Thanks G. It's really not a big secret. For me, in all games, upgrade the fastest payout buildings first. Only exception was CC when I decided not to take my laundromats to lvl 10 initially, not a good move there.
Once the top 3 or so is upgraded then focus attention on some of the longer payout buildings. There is no hard science behind it. Sometimes I'll pick not the best option because it coincides with my sleeping pattern or social calendar.
With time and diligent upgrading and collection you should have a decent nest egg to start picking those really expensive upgrade buildings. While saving for that, level 9 lender upgrade, for instance I'll level up my lvl 3 lender and if cash is low thereafter I'll pick something else after a quick glance at Hello Kitty's thread. This and MW are the two games I really have not focused too much in calculating ROI, etc. In MW I'm currently saving for my 2nd level 10 oil rig at level 34. Its may not be the best ROI building but sure is the most expensive building I can upgrade. So if I can keep it simple for everyone, just upgrade initial quick collection buildings to 10 as quickly as possible and once income is established start getting some of those expensive upgrades moving along.
I also like to add that you should work on defense with as much if not more priority from the beginning. Once defense is set then there is not much to worry about having lots unbanked.
Having lots unbanked becomes a common theme (my lower level KA account broke 1 million recently and now sitting at 960k after my level 10 temple upgrade and now working on getting both lvl 5 shipyards to 10). So if you have this nice problem, the best way to go, imo, is to pick some expensive upgrades; afterall money unbanked does not earn any interest.

sborgnanera
12-13-2012, 01:18 AM
I really have not focused too much in calculating ROI, etc

I have not doubt about this :D

For your information, you can estimate a ROI approxitively by the profitabily of your investment with no count of the upgrade time

MC : (10 pick / day) => 30k/day for 1.8 M : 1.66%
Silo : 10k/day, 56k invest. : 17.85%
Tavern : 10k, 149.5k : 6.68%
Castle : 3k, 10k : 30%
Leather : 13.5k, 550k : 2.45%
Bakery : 5*1.440 = 7.2k, 29.8k : 24.16%

A good strategy is to upgrade first castle/silo/bakery and when you have too much money, put it on an leatherworker upgrade (equal to vault your gold) and use the upgrades of taverns to be phased with your sleeping pattern or social calendar.

If you want to calculate more sharply all the ROI with upgrade times, you have to build an excel file with accurated formulas

sorry for that, but it's simply maths...

emcee
12-13-2012, 02:31 AM
sorry for that, but it's simply maths...

I couldn't bother with the math even though I was top 1% percentile in my class especially in math/sciences.

I'm generally not that compulsive obsessive to break everything down in order to squeeze the most out of every dollar or time invested in the game; especially on a game that I don't play as much right now.

I suppose for you and some others you may look at this game in terms of days and weeks while I'm all about long term, months and years. As such, everything breaks even for me and then some. Whereas for you, you may feel you need to optimize everything as you may not be playing this game a year from now. Why else would you be so focused on such matters. Probably some of the efforts can be better directed to collecting some of your level 10 buildings on time or with more frequency. I can't imagine the opportunity cost that has occurred for you in game by spending anytime on the forum or posting for that matter.

I digress, on my lower account I can race to manors level now and actually put the 10 million or so gold to better use right now. I choose not to for a number of reasons including building the best army with best cash equips by that time.

At present happy with my progress on boss 20 events and getting economy established so I can raise but more importantly sustain and equip a dragon army.

sborgnanera
12-13-2012, 05:52 AM
you brillantly exposed your feeling about this game but i'm quite sure this is not the main topic of this thread which is rather how to optimize my IPH (ie : time / money / ROI / % /...etc...) and not boss event, dragon army...etc...

i've no jugment on how you play to this game, this is just not the topic

sborgnanera
12-13-2012, 06:12 AM
For instance, this is a list which is ranked by "best" ROI for a selection of bulding that i prefer :

name of the building / level

Silo 2
Silo 3
Castle 2
Castle 3
Silo 4
Castle 4
Silo 5
Tavern 2
Castle 5
Tavern 3
Leatherworker 2
Stable 2
Castle 6
Leatherworker 3
Stable 3
Silo 6
Playhouse 2
Tavern 4
Castle 7
Silo 7
Leatherworker 4
Playhouse 3
Stable 4
Castle 8
Tavern 5
Playhouse 4
Leatherworker 5
Silo 8
Stable 5
Castle 9
Pottery Maker 2
Shipyard 2
Castle 10
Playhouse 5
Silo 9
Silo 10
Tavern 6
Inn 2
Leatherworker 6
Stable 6
Pottery Maker 3
Shipyard 3
Manor 2
Inn 3
Manor 3
Playhouse 6
Tavern 7
Shipyard 4
Leatherworker 7
Stable 7
Inn 4
Pottery Maker 4
Manor 4
Lender 2
Playhouse 7
Tavern 8
Shipyard 5
Lender 3
Inn 5
Leatherworker 8
Pottery Maker 5
Stable 8
Manor 5
Printing Press 2
Lender 4
Playhouse 8
Tavern 9
Shipyard 6
Tavern 10
Printing Press 3
Inn 6
Pottery Maker 6
Leatherworker 9
Manor 6
Stable 9
Leatherworker 10
Stable 10
Lender 5
Printing Press 4
Shipyard 7
Playhouse 9
Playhouse 10
Inn 7
Pottery Maker 7
Manor 7
Lender 6
Printing Press 5
Shipyard 8
Inn 8
Pottery Maker 8
Manor 8
Printing Press 6
Lender 7
Shipyard 9
Shipyard 10
Inn 9
Pottery Maker 9
Inn 10
Pottery Maker 10
Manor 9
Printing Press 7
Lender 8
Manor 10
Printing Press 8
Lender 9
Lender 10
Printing Press 9
Printing Press 10

So, this is "idiot" to say that silo to level 10 is the best way to invest my money, because before silo level 10, you have many better buildings with a best ROI...

I suppose for you and some others you may look at this game in terms of days and weeks while I'm all about long term, months and years.

Do you think i will be able to upgrade all these buldings in few weeks ? I planned this to be fulfilled in 2014...

Guido69
12-13-2012, 07:56 AM
For instance, this is a list which is ranked by "best" ROI for a selection of bulding that i prefer :

name of the building / level

got some time on your hand, huh :)

Shinazueli
12-13-2012, 08:27 AM
You guys have gotten bogged down in the details. Once you have more money than you can spend, ROI becomes significantly less important. The only resource to track at that point becomes time. You want to raise your IPH as quickly as possible. Refer to previous post.

Again, for the record, ROI only matters with a finite resource.

albeezy
12-13-2012, 08:45 AM
brothels give 1300 IPH, and they're awesome.

Shouldnt the brothel pay more. I mean it's a brothel. Time to increase the take for the house!

Shinazueli
12-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Shouldnt the brothel pay more. I mean it's a brothel. Time to increase the take for the house!

Keep the pimp hand strong. :)

The1nONLY
12-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Shouldnt the brothel pay more. I mean it's a brothel. Time to increase the take for the house!With females in it yes... But this one is full of males with fries!

Shinazueli
12-13-2012, 09:09 AM
With females in it yes... But this one is full of males with fries!

And you know this how? ^^

sborgnanera
12-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Once you have more money than you can spend, ROI becomes significantly less important.

There is NO goal in this game, you can play as you want : you prefer boss event, reach the level 200 to swim around cheaters with more than 50.000 gems...etc...?

Nice, no problem, but the topic is how to increase my IPH in the best way

Easy : you follow the previous list, not step by step, but almost : i'm working right now on the concept of vaulted/unvaulted gold with no rate to optimize investments

The1nONLY
12-13-2012, 09:18 AM
And you know this how? ^^Coz I went to it and saw you working there so I walked away LoL!

The1nONLY
12-13-2012, 09:21 AM
There is NO goal in this game, you can play as you want : you prefer boss event, reach the level 200 to swim around cheaters with more than 50.000 gems...etc?I think this guy got alittle personal and aim a spear at me!!!!

Shinazueli
12-13-2012, 09:54 AM
There is NO goal in this game, you can play as you want : you prefer boss event, reach the level 200 to swim around cheaters with more than 50.000 gems...etc...?

Nice, no problem, but the topic is how to increase my IPH in the best way

Easy : you follow the previous list, not step by step, but almost : i'm working right now on the concept of vaulted/unvaulted gold with no rate to optimize investments

Lol. I agree there is no one goal in the game. But you've stated your goal is to increase your IPH. Excuse me for thinking you'd like to do that efficiently and quickly. Clearly, I was the one mistaken there...

Shinazueli
12-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Coz I went to it and saw you working there so I walked away LoL!

Of course I work there. Refer to previous post about pimp hand.

albeezy
12-13-2012, 09:57 AM
With females in it yes... But this one is full of males with fries!
Mine is soon to be filled with HPs who will be riding the pine now that my BD us upgrading to 10. What else are they going to do? LOL