PDA

View Full Version : Let's welcome TheLastResort to the community.

jobadass
12-08-2012, 02:04 PM
He seems like a very good guy who would be happy to share a wealth of knowledge with no strings.

Welcome young Jedi, good to see you again.

BTW, please do not accuse, compare, or speculate to who our new friend reminds us of, as he is not him. He's just a good dude that seems wiser than his forum age.

Feel free to post your best welcoming comments or pics below.

Euchred
12-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Welcome my old friend, hope you're here to stay.

West London Ranger
12-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Welcome back AMG

Dipstik
12-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Anyone want to start a betting pool on how long QPR's newest incarnation will last? I give him 2 weeks, and that's taking into account the fact that moderation's probably going to be a bit slow around here for a while

Honey Boo Boo
12-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Welcome back AMG

You're wrong QPR...it's Santa.

Honey Boo Boo
12-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Anyone want to start a betting pool on how long QPR's newest incarnation will last? I give him 2 weeks, and that's taking into account the fact that moderation's probably going to be a bit slow around here for a while

I'll bet you 2 internets.

Dipstik
12-08-2012, 02:55 PM
You taking the over or the under?

West London Ranger
12-08-2012, 02:58 PM

And that won't be because of plums like you it will be because I'm bored

Now run along now you little mug

Dipstik
12-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Yep... bored and stupid is a rough combination.

Honey Boo Boo
12-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Yep... bored and stupid is a rough combination.

Ahhhh, the hell that can be raised when one is bored AND stupid. I call it the QPR combo.

I'll take the under this time.

nopenopenope
12-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Coulda saved himself 3 months of waiting.....

Dipstik
12-08-2012, 03:07 PM
I'll take the under this time.

OK you're on. QPR... no cheating and getting yourself banned early just so Honey wins our bet, ok?

TheLastResort
12-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Coulda saved himself 3 months of waiting.....

AMG's only comment to this statement is that "one has to make to make a stand sometimes...it was a point of principle"...maybe it is a concept you don't quite grasp?

nopenopenope
12-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Your principle was lost in it's delivery. No edits needed.

Dipstik
12-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Amg's principles get compromised after three months... Good to know :)

Nicky the Nose
12-08-2012, 03:44 PM
I'll bet you 2 internets.

Ahh not this again

Back on topic, welcome back TheLastResort (AMG)

Honey Boo Boo
12-08-2012, 03:48 PM
In all fairness guys, we should stick to trolling QPR and Santa. Much more deserving. See, even Honey Boo Boo's trolling has principles

Bea
12-09-2012, 04:47 AM
Your principle was lost in it's delivery. No edits needed.

Well you could edit your grammar? :D

jobadass
12-09-2012, 06:16 AM
In all fairness guys, we should stick to trolling QPR and Santa. Much more deserving. See, even Honey Boo Boo's trolling has principles+1 HBB.
I like this... thank you.

Indianluke
12-09-2012, 06:56 AM
Welcome back bro!!!

West London Ranger
12-10-2012, 12:34 AM
OK you're on. QPR... no cheating and getting yourself banned early just so Honey wins our bet, ok?

Looks like your banned hahahahahàh

silverbackspur
12-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Welcome back

West London Ranger
12-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Welcome back

Thanks......

TonySpaghetti
12-10-2012, 10:19 AM
QPR: do the plums that you refer to so often come from the Plum Island Animal Disease Center?

Dangerous Greg
12-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Resort, good to see you!! Just wasn't the same without your wisdom to grace the forum!

TheLastResort
12-11-2012, 03:39 AM
Folks I just wanna say thanks for all the kind messages! Although I've been absent in person for 3 months or so I've been lurking anon.

And, just to set the story straight, I've only come back because I couldn't get anywhere with GREE as far as restoring my old account goes. I'm still not happy at all about the whole thing, mostly due to the total hyprocisy with the complete lack of consistency with bans on these forums. We all know that there are posters who've got away scott free posting far worse than what I posted - a CC picture to get folks talking FFS! And I certainly didn't merit a perm. ban...if any GREE mods are listening?! But I don't suppose they are...

I even tried to engage directly with a Senior Product Manager and also Jared Cummings (for those that don't know he was the one formerly known as CCM round here) but I got absoutely nowhere...not even a courtesy "thanks for your mail...". Having said that, I did contact them directly only in the last couple of weeks around the time when the layoffs were being made so perhaps their "general don't give a ..." attitude descended into a "really absolutely don't give a ..." attitude when they realised they were out of the door...hard to tell really.

Anyway, I have totally stopped spending money these last 3 months on this game and am just making my way through my remaining gold. So far I calculate GREE have lost at least a couple thousand dollars that I would have spent these last 3 months...but nobody at GREE seems give a monkeys. I reckon with that kind of attitude none of us will be here exchanging chat a few months from now as this game will have died a slow death...all IMHO as usual.

AppleMacGuy.

PS Prove me wrong and give me old account back...I dare you GREE.

DenZ1
12-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Nice to see you back AMG!