PDA

View Full Version : Sponsors

Ericinico
12-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Hey guys. Everyone has been telling me to get a composite factory but I don't have the money to do that ($20). I've been tapjoying but that takes a long time (2 gold an app). I know there's a .001% probability of this happening, but does anyone want to donate any iTunes gift cards? Every dollar will be muchy appreciated :) please don't post offensive messages saying I'm a %*#+ or anything, I'm just wondering if there are any millionaires out there who would help out a forum member?

Ryans67
12-08-2012, 10:26 AM
lol. I would send you a card just because this was creative, but nobody does the digital delivery anymore. So I would have to drive to a store, and to be honest, I'm just too lazy. Good luck.

BigD@wg
12-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Very creative indeed. All I can say is is keep doing the "add me" forum events (if they continue and hope to get lucky) and tapjoy. My LLP won two of those events. That's how I got his composite. I had no intention of ever spending real money on that account.

Ericinico
12-08-2012, 10:39 AM
What is the prize for the add me events?

Peppers
12-08-2012, 10:42 AM
The prize is 100 gold. I won once, and with tapjoy, was just able to get my composite recently :)

Of course... I was also supposed to win a T-shirt. I guess I won't hold my breath on ever seeing that one, especially since CCM is now gone.

azy
12-08-2012, 10:45 AM
I got my comp factory the Tapjoy way, I think you can too. It takes a little while, but it's not terrible. If you get 20 gold per day, you'll be there in two weeks. Doesn't seem that bad. If you have any ambitions to become Spec Ops, you're in for a big disappointment.

Ericinico
12-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Are they weekly? And how many winners? And how do you know if you've won?

BostonHammer
12-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Yes they are usually weekly and I won 100 gold during the second one. Really helped get my composite since I only get gold via Tapjoy.

Thief
12-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Do you have a Credit Card? You can do Netflix for an Average 75 Gold. Then simply Cancel before it changes = Free.

There are many high Gold offers like this if you have a Credit Card.

Otherwise you can easily get about 10 gold a day through various free offers.

Ericinico
12-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Hey thief!
Can you steal some cash for me? Jk

Thief
12-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Cash is Easy to steal...Gold People have these Secret Vaults that i haven't figured out how to Break into yet..... Otherwise i would be living a much Richer life ;P

Tctiger
12-08-2012, 01:28 PM
It will take a while with tapjoy but you will be playing the game longer just stick with it , in about 7 months I have had around 1400 gold .

boardgames rule
12-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Since june of this year i have got comp,3 pack of crates,2 geos and i am 60 short of a diamond mine.

EnjoyLife
12-08-2012, 04:14 PM
I got a composites, 2x Diamond Mines, 2x Geothermal Plants, 1x Solar Array, and have enough for a Water Treatment Plant. I got all of this from TapJoy. Be patient and work at it.

CAPT.GIN
12-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey guys. Everyone has been telling me to get a composite factory but I don't have the money to do that ($20). I've been tapjoying but that takes a long time (2 gold an app). I know there's a .001% probability of this happening, but does anyone want to donate any iTunes gift cards? Every dollar will be muchy appreciated :) please don't post offensive messages saying I'm a %*#+ or anything, I'm just wondering if there are any millionaires out there who would help out a forum member?

This thread has truly touched me! For that buddy I will be sending you a 100$ iTunes gift card marry Christmas!!! Ho ho ho ho ho ho...

Corsair
12-08-2012, 04:45 PM
TapJoy is better than most realize. I know I scoffed at it at first. But after working it I probably am getting about 300 a month and that is very casually, I don't download anything for less than 3 gold. Just hitting the daily in-game taps get you 5 gold if you're religious about it. Although you might get tired of that damn GMC SUV ad...Terrain was it? What a lame name. :p :D

Ericinico
12-08-2012, 05:08 PM
This thread has truly touched me! For that buddy I will be sending you a 100$ iTunes gift card marry Christmas!!! Ho ho ho ho ho ho...Are you serious!? I would love you forever... man.

Godsmack101
12-09-2012, 11:52 AM
For someone who usually abhors ads and such (but is desperate I guess :rolleyes:); which ones are the least tedious, and most worthwhile, tapjoy things to do on a daily basis to earn a little somethingsomething?