PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to cc mark!!!

CAPT.GIN
12-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Everyone lets all watch this and thank mark one last time for everything he has done! Don't laugh at the song and just go with the flow! I'm trying to be serious here. Goodbye our great friend cc mark you will be missed and thank you for being a friend we all hope the next person that replaces you will be just as good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQRtzJILDhs

Baraka
12-08-2012, 10:43 AM
True to every word Gin he tried his best for us and the end of the day he worked for a S**t company.we will miss you man. Hope you get a job and have a good Xmas.

Procyon
12-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Nice idea, Gin. However, hearing that song makes me worry that I have a latent attraction to Bea Arthur.

Cheers to cc mark. To me it seemed yours was a thankless job. No matter what you'd try to do you weren't going to make everyone happy. You heard the complaints, allegations and moaning but hopefully you heard enough "thank you's" to offset the crap. You had some great ideas and contests to get us forum members involved and ruled the room with a long leash.

Whenever I've been in your situation it's always turned out for the better. Sometimes it's easier when a decision is made for you (I'm assuming that's what happened here) and you can go on to achieve the next dream. Wishing you the same. Best of luck and thanks for everything!

Fun
12-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Wish mark a good life for what ever he does next

soodom
12-08-2012, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=CAPT.GIN;515330]Everyone lets all watch this and thank mark one last time for everything he has done! Don't laugh at the song and just go with the flow! I'm trying to be serious here. Goodbye our great friend cc mark you will be missed and thank you for being a friend we all hope the next person that replaces you will be just as good!

He did his best imo! However funzio/ Gree do not know what {support} means. I have been playing 15 years mmo games and its the first time in my life i have to deal with forum members only in order to solve my issues. Anyway at least forum members are great!

qqqq
12-08-2012, 12:26 PM
I want to join all of you in wishing Mark all the best, especially to find soon a new better job!

soulnmysole
12-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Am I wrong for being happy about his termination?

Dudebot121256
12-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Am I wrong for being happy about his termination?Depends on the experiences with him. If you had bad experiences, it's normal that you'd be happy to see him go.

Idiokus
12-08-2012, 12:55 PM
CCM deserves a tribute!!! I think he tried his best and did a great job in my humble opinion...wish him all the best!!!

Thenoob
12-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Have u guys seen the movie office space he probably flipping burgers driving a BMW lol

Bronson
12-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Remember what happened last time you did this Gin....

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37755-Cc-mark-is-the-man!!!

BigD@wg
12-08-2012, 02:02 PM
I only had a few encounters with CCM and we did not always see eye-to-eye. However, I don't really blame him for any of it. He had a job to do and obviously his actions were going to represent his company. I think he did a good job overall and did his best. There were a couple of instances with Gree that he did get righted for me personally and for that i was and still am greatly appreciative.

I wish him well in the future!

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Goodbye our great friend cc mark you will be missed and thank you for being a friend we all hope the next person that replaces you will be just as good!

No comment.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4MwHUg8fGwnW7CZ3195Fn0TOFO0oNf OCOw2viySEjkSoDiAGm

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwOh0QYFXMwRQQNlQAINTlJoe3thrjA jMs3DwMBfbAnlUI7QHn

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX5YoaMcsrKTpB5g5vvCTjDk4sqJZPk o37O2SK8x3R_v14PkF7sg

bigflan
12-08-2012, 02:15 PM
No comment.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwOh0QYFXMwRQQNlQAINTlJoe3thrjA jMs3DwMBfbAnlUI7QHn

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX5YoaMcsrKTpB5g5vvCTjDk4sqJZPk o37O2SK8x3R_v14PkF7sg

Your weird

Baraka
12-08-2012, 02:16 PM
No comment.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4MwHUg8fGwnW7CZ3195Fn0TOFO0oNf OCOw2viySEjkSoDiAGm

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX5YoaMcsrKTpB5g5vvCTjDk4sqJZPk o37O2SK8x3R_v14PkF7sgsorry that's just Hillarious.

Lo2b
12-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Thanks for your posts CCMark. I appreciated, and wish you the best on your next road.
Lo2b

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-08-2012, 05:32 PM
My goodness gracious of Gree.
Captain Gin...very touching..."Thank you for being a friend"..well FFP wants to SING IT! THANK YOU FOR BEING A NAZI! and FFP hopes that the next person who replaces you will put the customer first. He hopes that the next Gree representative will help us solve our MW problems and not be so concernedwith his own impotence. I suspect that process is in place with the canning ofyour SORRY SIX!

MonkeyPuppy2012
12-08-2012, 07:26 PM
I am glad he is gone

He did a bad job communicating our issues with GREE
He did a bad job letting us know what was going on with the changes in the game.

Thats my opinion

Hero of Time
12-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Remember what happened last time you did this Gin....

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37755-Cc-mark-is-the-man!!!

lol that was like the funniest thread ever!

soulnmysole
12-08-2012, 08:27 PM
"Yes, he deserved to get fired... and I hope he burns in hell"

http://i.imgur.com/P8qwH.jpg

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-08-2012, 08:33 PM
See, dude had a few problems. 1 - He was clueless.

Mcdoc
12-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Remember what happened last time you did this Gin....http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37755-Cc-mark-is-the-man!!!Half the people in that thread are now Banned - ahhhh - the good ole days :)

bigflan
12-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Half the people in that thread are now Banned - ahhhh - the good ole days :)

Best thread ever between me and the other trolls

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-08-2012, 09:41 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWOpLJvRA9tNZ8EbmAJbvQjMktW9TD8 mgqtIxqw7FSMt33WyNC
Best thread ever between me and the other trolls

Don't overlook HIS confession.

Dude finally admits to being a TROLL.

Sugarymama
12-08-2012, 11:41 PM
[QUOTE=CAPT.GIN;515330]Everyone lets all watch this and thank mark one last time for everything he has done! Don't laugh at the song and just go with the flow! I'm trying to be serious here. Goodbye our great friend cc mark you will be missed and thank you for being a friend we all hope the next person that replaces you will be just as good!

That was thoughtful of you Gin (although I'm not a fan of the song...lol). It sucks for anyone to lose their job to layoffs, especially in our current economic climate. What people fail to realize is that the guy probably had no real authority whatsoever, and had to do what his superiors at Gree instructed him to do. So, if that meant a ban on the forum that people thought was unreasonable, it probably wasn't his decision. Or, if he couldn't reply to an e-mail within a nanosecond of receiving it, again maybe not his decision.

However, people have had their own experiences with him and will judge his performance based on those. Personally, he was pretty attentive to the few e-mails I sent him, and didn't reply to one (but this was recently so who knows what could have been happening at the time) so I don't reall have anything negative to say about him. I hope that he is able to land on his feet soon.

Great_wall2
12-09-2012, 12:05 AM
I am glad he is gone

He did a bad job communicating our issues with GREE
He did a bad job letting us know what was going on with the changes in the game.

Thats my opinion

How do you know he did a bad job communicating our issues? Maybe he brought all of our complaints and issues to the company only to be shut down by management because the fix cost to much or would take too much time or not enough resources. Given there were many issues that were communicated to CCM that were eventually fixed suggests he was communicating them relatively well. We clearly know not all issues have been fixed or had taken an extremely long time to change, however I don't think this necessarily reflects CCM doing a "bad job."

As far as being bad at letting us know about changes to the game, that was not necessarily true either. There were several times events/ changes were released well before the planned release date and before he was even allowed to announce it. That's like someone telling you "Hey we're having a surprise bday for friend x on the 22nd don't say anything to him. Then your idiot buddy who set up the whole thing up goes out and has the party on the 20th instead without telling you. Meanwhile friend x calls you up because they are ticked you didn't come to the party and that you didn't tell him about it. Clearly it is all your fault...

Was CCM perfect? No of course not, but he did try and he did care given he was on the forum often at at odd times of the day and some changes were made. Remember it was basically him helping to manage the forums for all the Funzio / Gree games (ridiculous yes, but was the reality). I'd like to see anyone here try to manage and answer ever single question for multiple games (support, issues, changes, events) posed directly to CCM in threads and PMs by yourself. Then bring these issues to the programmers and management, get them fixed, tested and rolled out to everyone successfully. Oh and by the way did I mention most everyone wanted to hear from him the same day? Yup very manageable...

So was CCM really all that bad or was he more a victim of a company that was slow to change and ultimately really didn't put as much stock into its clientele, particularly the free players? Given CCM's body of work I suspect it was the latter...

Sugarymama
12-09-2012, 06:35 AM
Well said Great Wall.

Jared Cummings
12-09-2012, 03:21 PM
SNIP

Now, I'm not going to say that I never made any mistakes in my job. I certainly did. Anyone who says they did a perfect job all the time is trying to sell you something. If I had a week to wrap up loose ends before I left there are a number of things I'd consider a huge priority because they had unfortunately been left on the wayside for one reason or another.

That said. there were all kinds of things I wanted to tell all of you that I couldn't. There were dozens of times that I had information to share that I just wasn't allowed to. No, this isn't a sob story. I don't want pity. I just want to give you a reasonable expectation for the future. Unless some things majorly change at GREE you aren't going to suddenly get a ton of updates on game mechanics and intent.

Hero of Time
12-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Since you're no longer a GREE employee, can you tell us those things you weren't allowed to tell us?

MonkeyPuppy2012
12-09-2012, 03:28 PM
I will stand by my statement.

He did a bad job being the liason between GREE and the players.
He certainly didn't answer any of the questions I asked.

Struggled to communicate to any post I ever saw to resolve issues.

He was quick to ban posters he didn;'t like or posts he wanted to silence.

I cant control; what the company wanted him to do, nor can any of us ever know... its just my opinion.

BigD@wg
12-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Now, I'm not going to say that I never made any mistakes in my job. I certainly did. Anyone who says they did a perfect job all the time is trying to sell you something. If I had a week to wrap up loose ends before I left there are a number of things I'd consider a huge priority because they had unfortunately been left on the wayside for one reason or another.

That said. there were all kinds of things I wanted to tell all of you that I couldn't. There were dozens of times that I had information to share that I just wasn't allowed to. No, this isn't a sob story. I don't want pity. I just want to give you a reasonable expectation for the future. Unless some things majorly change at GREE you aren't going to suddenly get a ton of updates on game mechanics and intent.

Curious if you can say or not now? If not, no biggie as I still have my suspicion about whole thing. Were the invisible boosts ever even being looked at by the programmers? Obviously they still aren't fixed and doubt they ever will be.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Interesting, didn't some fascists and nazis also try to say, they were just doing their jobs after October, 1945?

Sugarymama
12-09-2012, 03:54 PM

The fact that you are able (and willing) to come onto the forum and give some level of explanation is considerate (at least in my opinion). Not many people would do that, especially after all you've had to read pertaining to some players' opinion about your performance in the role. Most people would just say "screw it" and walk away. I mean, who needs that?

I would also think you cannot not reveal anything in the game that we aren't supposed to know yet, as it could jeopardize your professional reputation going forward. Not surprised that things aren't going to change much now; this is a huge corporate entity and there isn't going to be a major turnaround jus because a small percentage of players who have already given Gree their money are upset.

Jared Cummings
12-09-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm still employed by GREE until the 15th. After that I could spill secrets, but it wouldn't be appropriate. I have some friends there, and I don't want to burn bridges. I'll do an AMA and answer what I feel comfortable on the 16th.

Sugarymama
12-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Good to know. I'm sure you will be slammed with questions on that day, so get prepared.

andy_xyz2004
12-09-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm still employed by GREE until the 15th. After that I could spill secrets, but it wouldn't be appropriate. I have some friends there, and I don't want to burn bridges. I'll do an AMA and answer what I feel comfortable on the 16th.

Sorry, but i dont know what is AMA ? 😔

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-09-2012, 04:22 PM
...and the lies keep right on coming.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi3MakRrOhJtsrQd-8eSX7HHRHYPAHmHfXO-Z6eFM9FPDti0Im

Hero of Time
12-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Sorry, but i dont know what is AMA ? ��

Ask Me Anything.

@Jared, I think that it's great that you're doing an AMA. I already have a couple of questions to ask for that day.

andy_xyz2004
12-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Ask Me Anything.

@Jared, I think that it's great that you're doing an AMA. I already have a couple of questions to ask for that day.

Thx hero.....

Speed ump
12-09-2012, 04:29 PM
I did not realize that you were the jared from customer service. I had a run in with you back in january that left a very sour taste in my mouth. I do believe cj is the man for that job. I have no doubts that gree kept you from saying many things, and i think all of us would agree with your statement not to expect any major cahnges in their way of thinking. Too bad that they cant see making the customer happy, and providing him with a better customer experiance and service,, would in the end only help themselves out. I understand keeping an eye on things that provide revenue, this would have provided so much more than all their events. You dont have to look very hard to find indications that our little boycoot has had an effect, despite the relatively small numbers involved. Hate to hear you got that call on your vacation, and also just before christmass. Despite any differences i wish you well in your future endeavors. My issues in the forums were never directed at you personaly, but at the ones making the decisions. As the face of gree im sure you took the brunt of the negativity. If you had been in the position to make the changes we asked for, that would be different.

Jared Cummings
12-09-2012, 04:51 PM
I did not realize that you were the jared from customer service. I had a run in with you back in january that left a very sour taste in my mouth. I do believe cj is the man for that job. I have no doubts that gree kept you from saying many things, and i think all of us would agree with your statement not to expect any major cahnges in their way of thinking. Too bad that they cant see making the customer happy, and providing him with a better customer experiance and service,, would in the end only help themselves out. I understand keeping an eye on things that provide revenue, this would have provided so much more than all their events. You dont have to look very hard to find indications that our little boycoot has had an effect, despite the relatively small numbers involved. Hate to hear you got that call on your vacation, and also just before christmass. Despite any differences i wish you well in your future endeavors. My issues in the forums were never directed at you personaly, but at the ones making the decisions. As the face of gree im sure you took the brunt of the negativity. If you had been in the position to make the changes we asked for, that would be different.

If I had been in the position to make changes there would have been so many things done differently. That said, they might have in the end negatively impacted things. Hindsight is 20-20 and all that.

Hero of Time
12-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey J, I know this isn't the AMA but this is a really important question. Who's gonna lock threads and dish out bans if there's no mod?

Speed ump
12-09-2012, 05:00 PM
I do believe that. At times I see the frustration in some of the other reps too. I sure they wish the changes were made, as it would mean only better things for all parties. In the end that thinking could mean the end of a good thing. Some of us here have created out own fun out of what we have. It's made the game much more enjoyable, but the issues still stick in our craw so to speak. Even if we are having some fun, it's hard to pay the piper when he slaps you in the face. Makes you want to stop, just to spite him.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Even if we are having some fun, it's hard to pay the piper when he slaps you in the face. Makes you want to stop, just to spite him.

Can't speak for anyone but myself, but this sums it up for me.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHv-QuO4pr7OpmjxvUgiisWspqLhxs_dPF5qd5zxji90ueG-OmPg

Fl@sh
12-09-2012, 05:23 PM
He went to Jared...

Danny Diamond
12-09-2012, 05:42 PM
As a rule i don't normally leave posts on here but i read the forum daily. Thankyou for your efforts Mark you will be a great loss to this community. Good luck with your new adventures.
Merry Christmas to you and all the great people on here that entertain. Really appreciated.

CAPT.GIN
12-09-2012, 05:54 PM
If I had been in the position to make changes there would have been so many things done differently. That said, they might have in the end negatively impacted things. Hindsight is 20-20 and all that.

Why do I have a feeling that your not really cc mark but just a troll/spammer?

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Uhh, you have trust issues?

whiskeybravo
12-09-2012, 06:33 PM

I was thinking the same thing.

Reznor
12-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Hey J, I know this isn't the AMA but this is a really important question. Who's gonna lock threads and dish out bans if there's no mod?
......................:rolleyes:

Fl@sh
12-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Check the join date guys. Who had a need for an account in 2010?

Mcdoc
12-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Check the join date guys. Who had a need for an account in 2010?

Yes - NOT 2012 - NOT 2011 (when the game was released) but 2010!

And he only had 2 post up until 2 days ago :)

CAPT.GIN
12-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Yes - NOT 2012 - NOT 2011 (when the game was released) but 2010!

And he only had 2 post up until 2 days ago :)

Oh wow I dident check that!

whiskeybravo
12-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Me either.

Sugarymama
12-09-2012, 07:11 PM
He went to Jared...

Lol! That's a good one. Just had a visual of one of their corny a$$ commercials...

Fl@sh
12-09-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm glad somebody got it :)

Sugarymama
12-09-2012, 07:19 PM
I hated those damn commercials...definitely worse than "every kiss begins with Kay"...lol

Jared Cummings
12-09-2012, 07:29 PM

It'd be a really cool troll if I wasn't CCM, but sadly I am. Want me to post a picture?

Jared Cummings
12-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Lol! That's a good one. Just had a visual of one of their corny a$$ commercials...

Man, I get that joke all the time. Guy can't even have a pizza delivered without someone writing that on the box.

manbeast
12-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Jared,

I dont know if you're committed to a faction yet or not. I know a few people in my group have met you in person. I think you would fit in. send me a pm if interested

CAPT.GIN
12-09-2012, 07:43 PM
It'd be a really cool troll if I wasn't CCM, but sadly I am. Want me to post a picture?

This is soooooo sick! Cc mark is one of us now, it feels weird but still sick!

Selfproclaimed
12-09-2012, 10:08 PM
So how does everyone like the newest AMA from ER about the factions...I think it's hilarious. Start a AMA thread and just direct people to the ingame FAQS. I remember mark holding a few AMAs and actually answering questions... Just pointing that out.

Mcdoc
12-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Jared,

I dont know if you're committed to a faction yet or not. I know a few people in my group have met you in person. I think you would fit in. send me a pm if interested

Damn Manbeast - you are ON a recruiting mission! We gotta get you on Alpha ASAP !

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-09-2012, 10:12 PM
So how does everyone like the newest AMA from ER about the factions...I think it's hilarious. Start a AMA thread and just direct people to the ingame FAQS. I remember mark holding a few AMAs and actually answering questions... Just pointing that out.I'm sure "ER" will do just fine. He has so many responsibilities, and executes his duties flawlessly. He off to a great start. I'm so grateful to Gree for putting a person of his calibER and high stature to help us, the little people.

Guderian40
12-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Not much to say about CCM. I think most of the time he handled this forum quite liberal apart from some bans and stupid comments (compared to other games). Most of the time he just did not care, neither about problems, promises, open issues or any customer compaints.

So, actually I do not miss him, not a big loss regarding customer support.

BUT: The HOW, the way GREE was handling this issue (giving him the sack just three weeks before Christmass and deleting his good-bye thread) was inadequate and shows a lot abot the character of that company.

As they will focus more on the Asian market and neglect the former Funzio part even more, I expcet worse customer support and no big inhancement of that game in the future. Just have a look who is moderating this forum now: nobody?

Sugarymama
12-10-2012, 06:27 AM
Man, I get that joke all the time. Guy can't even have a pizza delivered without someone writing that on the box.

LOL...are you serious??? What losers! ;)

TonySpaghetti
12-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Just have a look who is moderating this forum now: nobody?

Don't kid yourself. Its still being moderated. Your little friend Hero of Time got spanked last night.

Sugarymama
12-10-2012, 08:32 AM
I knew it!!! I said that in another thread. Big brother is always watching. These fools think they have the forum all to themselves now...smh. ;)

Capt Dan DevGru
12-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Will miss you cc mark:(

Jared Cummings
12-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Don't kid yourself. Its still being moderated. Your little friend Hero of Time got spanked last night.

Some of the support people are picking up the slack where they can (from what I've heard).

Baraka
12-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Some of the support people are picking up the slack where they can (from what I've heard).only just checked back on this thread. How are you man. Add me Tuesday could be add me month at this rate. Is Er still around.

War.Priest
12-11-2012, 08:38 AM
OMG again Gin? Do I have to bring up your old thread on how you love CCM?

Baraka
12-11-2012, 08:41 AM
OMG again Gin? Do I have to bring up your old thread on how you love CCM?dont you wanna leave a nice message for CCM.

War.Priest
12-11-2012, 08:43 AM
dont you wanna leave a nice message for CCM.

No, I am not looking to get banned on this name. I have to get up to my 9,000 some posts again.

Gambit12
12-11-2012, 08:46 AM
No, I am not looking to get banned on this name. I have to get up to my 9,000 some posts again.

Hey WP your back..! Glad to see you back!

CAPT.GIN
12-11-2012, 09:13 AM
OMG again Gin? Do I have to bring up your old thread on how you love CCM?

Nice to see you WP!!! An noooo this is not a fruit thread this one is from the heart! <3 <3 <3

Harry Tuttle
12-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Welcome back to the light side WP!

Ryans67
12-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Lol, just like old times, except this time, CCM has to keep making new accounts before they get banned. ;)

Jared Cummings
12-11-2012, 10:44 AM
only just checked back on this thread. How are you man. Add me Tuesday could be add me month at this rate. Is Er still around.

From what I hear Er isn't around any more. I'm doing pretty well, thanks!

Baraka
12-11-2012, 10:54 AM
From what I hear Er isn't around any more. I'm doing pretty well, thanks!good to here it mate, no add me winners then lol.

Sugarymama
12-11-2012, 11:51 AM
From what I hear Er isn't around any more. I'm doing pretty well, thanks!

Damn, that quick? He just announced he was filling in for you while you were on vacation...

I guess the cat really is away (for the moment). And the rodents have been running amok...lol.

Jared Cummings
12-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Damn, that quick? He just announced he was filling in for you while you were on vacation...

I guess the cat really is away (for the moment). And the rodents have been running amok...lol.

Yeah, I wasn't the only one laid off that day. Reports are between 25 people and 40 were cut loose.

Baraka
12-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah, I wasn't the only one laid off that day. Reports are between 25 people and 40 were cut loose.geez man, now that's a company that just doesn't care. Who the hells modding this forum. Hope you fall on your feet man.

Sugarymama
12-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I wasn't the only one laid off that day. Reports are between 25 people and 40 were cut loose.

Wow...that's serious. I'm curious to see how things are going to change going forward..

BigD@wg
12-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Wow...that's serious. I'm curious to see how things are going to change going forward..

Well around here things went super crazy. But is it even possible for the programmers to do a worse job?

thevlad
12-11-2012, 06:31 PM
I've been waiting 3 days for one of my tickets to be seen by a support official... Looks like they cut a few people out of the equation
My MW isn't working :(

Sugarymama
12-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Well around here things went super crazy. But is it even possible for the programmers to do a worse job?

Wonder how the faction battle events are going to go with what seems to be nobody manning the fort.

I can only imagine...

BigD@wg
12-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Wonder how the faction battle events are going to go with what seems to be nobody manning the fort.

I can only imagine...

Scary thought.

Kudu22
12-11-2012, 06:54 PM
That is why I am in no hurry to jump in the deep end on this new gig. I am bored out of my mind camping but the mess that might happen could be epic. Still going to join the veterans when room opens.

Sugarymama
12-16-2012, 07:15 AM

Hey Jared. Are you still planning on doing an AMA today? And if so, can you let us know what time? Thanks.

Idiosyncrasy
12-16-2012, 05:51 PM

Any updates on the AMA?

Dry
12-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Any updates on the AMA?
I know a guy with ur name on other chat site ,, hmm

King little fruit fly
12-16-2012, 07:06 PM
He banned my most favorite poster jeffrey for the simply stupid vulgar reason, that should sum up how I feel about this dude. :mad:

King little fruit fly
12-16-2012, 07:07 PM
But on the other hand, I don't want to pee on the wound, so good luck with your next adventure. :D

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
He banned my most favorite poster jeffrey for the simply stupid vulgar reason, that should sum up how I feel about this dude. :mad:

I liked Jeffery.
Jeffery was genius, and he was funny.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpV7UlPLBMORhJji5SqKbm20bO5fdX0 YHeMPymKuwTU6GcKc-x

King little fruit fly
12-16-2012, 08:35 PM
PJ, I concur, how could anyone ban a funny genius like jeffrey? ;) Now the forum is boring.

Idiosyncrasy
12-16-2012, 08:51 PM
I know a guy with ur name on other chat site ,, hmm

Could be a coincidence. Is the avatar the same? If so, shoot me a PM.

threefellow
12-16-2012, 09:34 PM
He banned 7 members of the finger mob. We lost twofinger earlier today.
May they all rest in peace.

Speed ump
12-17-2012, 05:04 AM
The finger family lives on. All hail the fingers.lol

threefellow
12-17-2012, 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by Jared Cummings
------
The 16th has come and gone. I suspect this one fellow has been made to
disappear in the same manner as our dear departed two fellow...oops I
mean two finger...difficult to keep track of all these little rascals.