PDA

View Full Version : Achieved level 130

Fivestars02
12-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Dear senior members based on your experience is the level 130 the change how to play the game? i curretly are finding all player with very high statistic and much higher level...... any suggestion?

Thanks

Fivestars

helli0n
12-08-2012, 08:24 AM
You are in whale territory, id suggest lowering allies if you are at 500. im not there yet but thats what i would do

Fl@sh
12-08-2012, 09:03 AM
You may not appear in a rivals list until level 150. I guess you will find out if you get attacked by somebody you have had no contact with in the past.

azy
12-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Is your in-game name 'fivestar'?

Fivestars02
12-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes, are you in Tate faction?

Agent Orange
12-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Dear senior members based on your experience is the level 130 the change how to play the game? i curretly are finding all player with very high statistic and much higher level...... any suggestion?

Thanks

Fivestars

Ah level 130, such a long long time ago....

It's nice up here in the high levels, the people are very friendly, I'm sure if you are kind and leave out some milk and cookies er cash outside of your vault your friends will stop by and help themselves. Also leaving buildings uncollected is a nice gesture as well as there are so many people that are overjoyed to find a place where they can scoop up some loose cash now and then.

If you really want to level out your loss vs win totals take on as many allies as possible especially if you can increase them to exactly 499 or 500 this will bring all the valour vultures to your door.

If you were to do everything listed above you will have many new found 'friends' who will stop by daily and if you are really lucky post something fitting on your wall!

Poopenshire
12-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Some people choose to have less than 100 allies and try to hide below the whales. Others try to stay afloat by raidinf amd attacking weaker players.

andypandy2
12-08-2012, 05:14 PM
I raidnf'd a player once, and they didn't like it!

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-08-2012, 05:33 PM
No worries, buddy. Just collect your money buildings, don't go over your vault, you'll be just fine.
Dear senior members based on your experience is the level 130 the change how to play the game? i curretly are finding all player with very high statistic and much higher level...... any suggestion?ThanksFivestars

Minister Timothy
12-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks

Fivestars Absolutey yes it is tougher. I am at level 131 and i just finished the valor hunt for 130. I read a while ago that at 130 the rivals list opened to 200 . It also goes lower. The thing is that even at the lower levels it only shows stronger players. The level you are at has never determined your strenth any way so showing lower levels of equal or greater strenth does no good. Id just say get ready to do one of three things: a whole lot of pve. Or a whole lot of camping and upgrading. Or cause yourself to have a whole lot if casualties by pvp. In any case, up here it is difficult to grow unless you have a very high iph and can afford a whole army of expensive in game cash units or have a lot of money to spend in gold or already have a strong base set up.

Fivestars02
12-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Thanks Orange for the nice "support" and reality on the friendship :-) I'll try to manage dropping some allies that no need

And try to find easy player ...may be

Fivestars02
12-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the sharing of the experience MT.....mean I need to suffer a bit :-/

rivet58
12-09-2012, 10:19 AM
nice one....