PDA

View Full Version : Info rocket shell

Fivestars02
12-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Dear senior member and GREE can you help to clarify the use of the rocket shell. I got 2 but I do not know where to check or what to do with it? Is for the new version?

Thanks

Fivestars

Fun
12-08-2012, 07:43 AM
A member in my faction said they might be for the battle for brazil

Fanta32
12-08-2012, 08:31 AM
I got 2 and 2 intel aswell but when I collected they went to bottom left to same section as where the satellite boxes go

dthfrmabv
12-08-2012, 08:35 AM
For some reason - and I may be wrong - I think this is a glitch... but again there are new events happening so hard to say!

Ryans67
12-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Here is what I remember from a while back....It's an event style that requires you to collect multiple aspects. You collect the boxes, which then need to be opened. To open them, you have to collect different opening tools, such as a rocket, docs, etc.

As for it being a glitch....Some people thought that about the concrete, and then it became clear a few days later. I bet in a couple days we will see. Probably something after this collect ten event. Most likely something to do with the faction things.

Ragmondino
12-08-2012, 08:59 AM
That was an event in crime city. You had the docs then had to collect bullets to open them. Was 1 bullet free open, 2 for cash and 3 for Gold. Was the worst event format of all in my opinion.