PDA

View Full Version : NC or Hotel?

Andrei2904
12-08-2012, 05:22 AM
hello. need an advice...
i have 25 mil in the bank and i am level 121 with ~30 k defense and an IPH of ~91.5 k
i have a bit of dilemma ... shout I continue raise money and buy a NC or a Hotel?
a NC i am able to collect 2 times a day and counting that my defense is only 30k it will get robbed sometime and i guess the NC's upgrade is kinda expensive
thank you

Ragmondino
12-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Hotel for now. Get the nc later when your iph is higher

Indianluke
12-08-2012, 05:26 AM
Night clubs are a true game changer. I have a lev 7 and a level 9. They are the best building to upgrade out there. However only collecting 2 times I'd go hotel.

jobadass
12-08-2012, 05:32 AM
Hotel...actually 2 of them. 24 hrs is a much easier collection if you enjoy sleep.

Andrei2904
12-08-2012, 05:41 AM
Hotel...actually 2 of them. 24 hrs is a much easier collection if you enjoy sleep.

lol. i've just realized that i can collect 3 times. and in the night time i can't wake up or my wife will complain again about the timer, i'll go with the hotels, 2 of them cuz i see the NC's upgrade to lvl 2 is 66.8 mil and i am sure that it won't be soon. collecting from the NC 3 times a day gives me 577.5k when upgrading a Hotel to level 2 or buliding 2 of them is more convenient as i can collect more than 620k either way

Joeycool
12-08-2012, 05:43 AM
Hotels! NC will just get robbed and draw attention to you.

emcee
12-08-2012, 06:13 AM
You should not think about night clubs in a 24 hour time frame. Its more on a rolling 6 hour shift of which sometimes it may be delayed to 9 hours due to sleep for instance. Anything closer to 12 hours or beyond would mean the player has a difficult time syncing most buildings. Shorter collection cycle buildings are always easier to manage/sync. That's why you never hear people starting threads about not syncing laundromats or for that matter an Italian restaurant.
A 24 hour building, on the other hand, missed due to an engagement will throw off a collection cycle big time.
Night clubs should average 3 collections over 24 hours period for most and some can easily get closer to 4 if they generally don't sleep that much.
Those that manage on average 2 collections/day really must not check into the game that much or don't have access to wifi.

Coldjoey
12-08-2012, 06:45 AM
At your level and stats you would be robbed by players with stats of 21000 even if it took them 5 attempts and they would have no worthwhile money buildings. Two hotels for sure.

sister morphine
12-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Ha! Sleep is for the weak 😂

I agree with those saying hotels if you have problems collecting all the time though, but also with Luke in that the nightclub can change your game single-handedly.

jobadass
12-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Ha! Sleep is for the weak ��

I agree with those saying hotels if you have problems collecting all the time though, but also with Luke in that the nightclub can change your game single-handedly.LOL

I have two NCs and no they are targets. I love when I can collect them, but lose a ton of landmines trying to protect them. I'm hoping to phaze out landmines, but TLCs seem difficult to get the last few days.

@OP: I'm not trying to suggest that you shouldn't eventually get NCs, I'd just go Hotels 1st. Build time and upgrades for NCs are lengthy and expensive. Best bet is to get your 1st NC upgraded to at least level 2, if not 3 before building 2nd one. Good luck man.

Euchred
12-08-2012, 08:12 AM
I'm an advocate of only buildings NCs if you're ready to collect them 4 times a day or building them after you have the IPH to support upgrading them right after they're built. Unless you're a camper (which I know the OP isn't, just sayin)

KemoKidd
12-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Im at level 127 and have two level 2 nightclubs. Even though I only collect them three times a day it is a LOT of money. My defense is over 57k so I usually win every robbery attempt at night. This mornning they were both robbed (took him a few tries) but that really doesnt bother me. I know I make up for the loss when I rob other people.

Its takes a while to save for them and the 6 day build feels like a month but they are definitely worth it.

Andrei2904
12-08-2012, 08:25 AM
At your level and stats you would be robbed by players with stats of 21000 even if it took them 5 attempts and they would have no worthwhile money buildings. Two hotels for sure.
Actually they need more than 25k to rob me. No one under 25k got me, but i get your point

Andrei2904
12-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Until now i was focusing on my two lvl 2 upscale clubs, two lofts lvl 4, two dominican restos lvl 5 and others. but now i feel the need for new good buildings and saving 25 mil wasn't so hard and i would have bought NC but the upgrades are to expensive for my current IPH

mxz
12-08-2012, 02:01 PM
I'd go NC, but my play style is very different from the guys suggesting Hotels. The people who are in the Shark Tank doing a lot of PvP have worse experiences with NCs because they're constantly being stalked. With a crawling style and not fully mafia'd I have no issues with my NCs getting robbed. I don't leave a lot of links for people and wouldn't think about attacking someone stronger with a low IPH.

Base your decision on your play style. If you're heavy into PvP - robbing, attacking, and generally more interested in the fight - go Hotel. If you play more for the events than the thrill of trying to to be the best - go NCs. I posted a picture not too long ago that showed my daily income broken down by buildings - and with an assumed 3 collections per day, my NC4's are about 50% of my total income. In perspective, my Hotel 2's were my 4th best building but only provided about 7% of my daily $.

Joeycool
12-08-2012, 03:09 PM
I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out that in game money is the least valuable commodity in the game. So it really isnt something that you should put too much thought into. :cool:

Dipstik
12-08-2012, 03:13 PM
So am I to assume that the people who advocate AGAINST building nightclubs are saying that they'd rather have no nightclub at all than have one that gets robbed half the time and only lets you collect about 60% of their full value? I don't get it. Build both.

Joeycool
12-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Yeah... I think the OP was asking which to build first. But build both eventually!

Ragmondino
12-08-2012, 03:33 PM
At two full and 1 robbed collection a day thy are still my best income going. I just had to get used to the fact they get robbed every day. If I miss a collection by 5 minutes they get robbed. People constantly are stalking my hood just because I have 2 level 5 nc's and that's the main part that pisses me off.
At the op's iph it makes more sense to go hotels first and carry on building and then get the nc at a later date. I don't think you should save for a nc until nearly £200k per hour

Andrei2904
12-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks a lot everyone for your replies, you were very helpful. I will go with the hotels. I've just reached lvl 122 few minutes ago and i decided to read the replies first. I will wait till my IPH gets 200 and i will have no problem in raising money for NC upgrades. Thanks god there are playera weaker than me and allow me to robb them so i can reach my goal faster