PDA

View Full Version : New collect 10 EVENT!

Pages : 1 [2]

ricemstcr
12-13-2012, 11:10 AM
i guess 9 was it for me, 50 minutes left- last open was a big fat sorry

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-13-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm tapped out at nine.....again.

Sugarymama
12-13-2012, 11:37 AM
This is some BS....but I'm hoping that the anniversary event yields good air units. I may invest (just a little) gold in one if it's worth it.

albeezy
12-13-2012, 12:02 PM
This is some BS....but I'm hoping that the anniversary event yields good air units. I may invest (just a little) gold in one if it's worth it.
According to CJ the anniversary event is not an ingame event...it is the create the next boss event and introduce a new bonus event

Sugarymama
12-13-2012, 12:35 PM
According to CJ the anniversary event is not an ingame event...it is the create the next boss event and introduce a new bonus event

Okay, but the new bonus event may be a collect 10, right? I truly hope it's not a leaderboard event, because I may as well not even participate

However, it will be interesting how many "boycotters" come out for that one...lol.

gocky
12-13-2012, 12:50 PM
I'm tapped out at nine.....again.

yeah I also finished on 9 yet again using cash through out the event. I spent the last couple of days, and about 20 attempts for Sat No 10.. no cigar only a handfull of useless items and some cash.

albeezy
12-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Okay, but the new bonus event may be a collect 10, right? I truly hope it's not a leaderboard event, because I may as well not even participate

However, it will be interesting how many "boycotters" come out for that one...lol.
If you adjust the blinds a little bit you may just notice there was never a boycott in the first place. After all, is purchasing an ocean of gold and then boycotting really a boycott? Or is not buying gold when you never hace before really a boycott?

Sugarymama
12-13-2012, 12:57 PM
If you adjust the blinds a little bit you may just notice there was never a boycott in the first place. After all, is purchasing an ocean of gold and then boycotting really a boycott? Or is not buying gold when you never hace before really a boycott?

Lol...true. And now that I think about it, the boycott was supposed to include no attacking or raiding, etc. Basically no activity on the game until changes were made. And we all know what happened after that with the whole "hacker trial" mess..

manbeast
12-13-2012, 12:58 PM
I got 10 yesterday. REG taught me how to win. Join us and learn our ways.

albeezy
12-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Lol...true. And now that I think about it, the boycott was supposed to include no attacking or raiding, etc. Basically no activity on the game until changes were made. And we all know what happened after that with the whole "hacker trial" mess..
Trial? What trial! That was for you FERR!

Sugarymama
12-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Trial? What trial! That was for you FERR!

Shhhhh. You're not supposed to mention TRIALS or TRIBUNALS.. ;)

albeezy
12-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Shhhhh. You're not supposed to mention TRIALS or TRIBUNALS.. ;)

I didn't say TRIBUNALS! I SAID TRY BUGLES!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eEDIeHK-cZ4/UKM0SQyfk_I/AAAAAAAAAHc/VDv9FTQB_T0/s1600/Bugles-Original-Flavor.jpg

Sugarymama
12-13-2012, 01:29 PM
I didn't say TRIBUNALS! I SAID TRY BUGLES!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eEDIeHK-cZ4/UKM0SQyfk_I/AAAAAAAAAHc/VDv9FTQB_T0/s1600/Bugles-Original-Flavor.jpg

LOL....good one. You are a nut..;)

Товарищ
12-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Ended on 9 too > : (
But still glad it was at least 9, not 8!
Got the ninth on the 2nd last open!!! Was stuck on 8 for like 2 days before that.
Feels quite crappy to not win, but hey, at least this makes me appreciate a future win so much!

So f*cking crappy the events aren't 7 days!!! GREED

King little fruit fly
12-13-2012, 08:45 PM
So the 10 item and leapfrog events are like real torture to all. What a concept, grinchie Greedy! :D

manbeast
12-13-2012, 09:27 PM
pretty sure like 20 REG members won it. thanks GREE for the awesome event. cant wait until the next boss.

jeffrey- heard classified destroyed u today. i gave him a high five

Gambit12
12-13-2012, 09:33 PM
pretty sure like 20 REG members won it. thanks GREE for the awesome event. cant wait until the next boss.

Hey MB, who is your leader in REG..?

manbeast
12-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Hey MB, who is your leader in REG..?

We are democratic

King little fruit fly
12-13-2012, 09:59 PM

beastman, do you have anything new to share, stop wasting forum space. classified zombie is providing free base service to me the last 3 weeks. I heard Snowman is giving him a dose of his medicine on behalf of Super Girl, now that is something worthy to report. :D