PDA

View Full Version : So who's in charge now?

CAPT.GIN
12-07-2012, 05:27 AM
Now that cc mark is gone, who will be taking over his position? Will be get a announcement of some kind? This is awful we never get to know anything and get prepared for it! It's just like everything else, it's gonna be a surprise and pop out of no where. I really hope the new person in charge does his job rite... #not excited at all #bring back cc mark

Dhusagar
12-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Now that cc mark is gone, who will be taking over his position? Will be get a announcement of some kind? This is awful we never get to know anything and get prepared for it! It's just like everything else, it's gonna be a surprise and pop out of no where. I really hope the new person in charge does his job rite... #not excited at all #bring back cc mark

Judging from the proliferation of trolls, the lunatics have now taken over the asylum :-(

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Judging from the proliferation of trolls, the lunatics have now taken over the asylum :-(

Lol...you're on a roll today. I like it. :)

@Gin-the other forum moderator (forget his name - syllable I think) was filling in when CCM originally went on vacation, and he has been posting here and there. However, he hasn't since CCM announced his departure. He may need to wait for the dust to settle before it's back to business as usual. But it's not like he was very active on here to begin with.