PDA

View Full Version : Boss Event failed...again!

IN3RTI@
12-07-2012, 05:24 AM
This is the second time in a row that the boss event has malfunctioned. Last time it was the event disappearing with 16 hours remaining. This time it's failure was not giving the unit that I had won.

I've sent a ticket to support so I'm waiting to hear back. Very frustrated with this game already and I'm a newby.

Before final hit - gold bar at 80
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6264/rightbeforefinalhit.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/rightbeforefinalhit.jpg/)

After final hit - gold bar at 60... see increased experience after killing boss 35
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1803/finalhit.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/finalhit.jpg/)

All i received was the Specops Turbo Jet

Dogtownziku
12-07-2012, 06:26 AM
The same happened to me, received the loot item for boss #35, but not the prize for the event. Also sent a ticket, it was yesterday, no feedback so far. Let's hope they will fix this cause I spent some real money for this event.

Dutchie
12-07-2012, 07:15 AM
The same happened to me, received the loot item for boss #35, but not the prize for the event. Also sent a ticket, it was yesterday, no feedback so far. Let's hope they will fix this cause I spent some real money for this event.

The more I read this forum, the more I realise that this game is a scam. I feel for you gold spenders! I am a very light gold spender in order to get the Composite Boost Building, but I am now even beginning to regret this. I certainly will never purchase any more gold.

I hope GREE support sort it out, but they have made a number of employees redundant as GREE have plans to move the whole operation to Japan. (http://thenextweb.com/insider/2012/12/06/gree-is-laying-off-staff-in-the-us-as-it-transitions-games-platform-business-to-japan/)

So the mood in the US offices are that of 'We don't care anymore as our jobs are going'. Eff them and the customers...

Just saying... and I hope you get your loot item!

bthuel
12-07-2012, 08:01 AM
I too have the same problem. I finished the campaign (35 wins) and was not credited my reward unit. I sent a ticket.

Has anyone noticed that the amount of gold to finish an elite campaign is increasing? I have leveled several times and increased my attack by about 20k since the last campaign I completed (in October). But the amount of gold needed to finish has increased! If anything with leveling (skill points) and my increase in 20k attack, the amount of gold should have decreased NOT increased. Also, I noticed the amount of damage I am doing to the elite boss is about 35k less than my stats. I feel like I am being taken advantage of and am questioning Gree's policy and ethic concerning the elite campaigns. I think they are increasing the difficulty on purpose to make more money and trying to be sneaky about it. I sent a ticket for this situation too. If I do not get an acceptable response, I will no long be purchasing gold for elite campaigns. This will be a big loss to Gree because I have complete every elite campaign except one (the one in November).

BringIt
12-07-2012, 08:19 AM
@ Bthuel
what level were you in october bthuel? maybe you moved into another level tier? also your attack might be 35K less if you have your unit boost buildings close to max and very high stats. Your boss attack is essentially your raw unit stats multiplied by a multiplier (eg 109% or 93%). It can go either way.

chbranch
12-07-2012, 08:49 AM
It must be system wide. The same thing happened in crime city yesterday. No awards given out for defeating the final boss.

Mackdaddy
12-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Frustrating .....frustrating ......frustrating. I know how you feel this has happend to me on 3 boss events in the past.
Send in your ticket and you will get your prize. It may take up to 3 days.

And by the way BringIt, we are very close neighbors.

Baraka
12-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Frustrating .....frustrating ......frustrating. I know how you feel this has happend to me on 3 boss events in the past.
Send in your ticket and you will get your prize. It may take up to 3 days.

And by the way BringIt, we are very close neighbors.i didn't get my MQ boss unit. Your 3 days may be way out. I've been waiting over 2 weeks lol.

Dogtownziku
12-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Problem solved within less than 24 hours. The grand prize item just landed in my inventory. So keep Your head up!

Ratronicus
12-07-2012, 02:23 PM
i don't spend gold to defeat the boss and ussually I'm done at level 7or 8. But how much gold are we talking in total to defeat the boss?

helli0n
12-07-2012, 02:27 PM
i don't spend gold to defeat the boss and ussually I'm done at level 7or 8. But how much gold are we talking in total to defeat the boss?
it really depends on your stats and your level range that you fit into. for those that get to boss 30 without gold, can get the unit with under 100 gold. for others it can cost thousands of gold if their stats are low

Baraka
12-07-2012, 02:34 PM
i don't spend gold to defeat the boss and ussually I'm done at level 7or 8. But how much gold are we talking in total to defeat the boss?if you get to 7 or 8 I recon in the region of 2000 to 2500 gold.

Ratronicus
12-07-2012, 02:58 PM
I have 92k in A/D, level is 174, skill point around 190 for A/D...not sure what that will mean but it seems I cannot recoover fast enough to get past level 8.

IN3RTI@
12-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Problem solved within less than 24 hours. The grand prize item just landed in my inventory. So keep Your head up!

I still haven't received it... Nor have I received a response from GREE. Why can't they get this simple stuff right? I've only just started playing these OS games and more and more they seem to just be a money scam rather than a genuine game for players. If this doesn't get sorted ill be sending a complaint to iTunes and asking for all my money back spent from the event.

They all require an exorbitant amount of money to play them to their full extent with little reward for the player. If its not sorted I'll be heading back to PC based games where they don't rip you off and the games actually work.