PDA

View Full Version : Won't open

Dry
12-07-2012, 05:23 AM
I am on iPad and the game crashes when I try to open it ..
Is it just me?

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 06:16 AM
Nope. I was playing early this morning (around 6am EST), and the game just crashed and I haven't been able to open it since. Not just you.

dads
12-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Seen a Few posts doted around that the game won't start.
Hope you get back on soon
Obviously I guess you've contacted support.

gero
12-07-2012, 06:23 AM
I had this issue yesterday and had to delete and reinstall. However, after reinstalling none of the arrows are showing up on the "targets"(building, people, units) to complete missions or continue the levels of a map. On a positive note the game has not crashed since the reinstall(knock on wood).

dads
12-07-2012, 06:28 AM
This might help its not brill but it should get you up & running

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42679-MW-3.0-is-gone-and-I-m-back-to-2.2.2

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-07-2012, 06:39 AM
I had this issue yesterday and had to delete and reinstall. However, after reinstalling none of the arrows are showing up on the "targets"(building, people, units) to complete missions or continue the levels of a map. On a positive note the game has not crashed since the reinstall(knock on wood).

Did you happen to click the button in the bottom left side of the screen? Once you click that there is another button that toggles the hide/show missions(arrows) below where it shows the prize for completing the map.

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 07:15 AM
Had to delete and re-install the app. Seems to be working fine now. And, there is new content (maps)..

dthfrmabv
12-07-2012, 07:17 AM
They might have laid off some servers too :(... Deleting the app and reinstalling worked for me when it used to crash or locked a lot. Don't know why maybe some things get corrupted and wont function properly. Reinstalling help fix it. just my thoughts.

gero
12-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Did you happen to click the button in the bottom left side of the screen? Once you click that there is another button that toggles the hide/show missions(arrows) below where it shows the prize for completing the map.

Thanks never noticed that before. Works great, and I can see the reward for completion.

Dutchie
12-07-2012, 07:28 AM
Had to delete and re-install the app. Seems to be working fine now. And, there is new content (maps)..

When you downloaded again, was it 2.2.2 or 3.0?

It will only download 2.2.2 to my iPhoney 5 but it says 3.0...

mmmmmm... Maybe it is just me...

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 07:32 AM
When you downloaded again, was it 2.2.2 or 3.0?

It will only download 3.0 to my iPhoney 5

I got 3.0...faction madness and all...lol. I'm on an iPad 2. Not sure if that makes a difference.

By the way, liked your other posts re: CCM and that nonsense.

Dutchie
12-07-2012, 07:41 AM
I got 3.0...faction madness and all...lol. I'm on an iPad 2. Not sure if that makes a difference.

By the way, liked your other posts re: CCM and that nonsense.

Thanks SM!

I meant it will only download 2.2.2. It must be me.... I will sort it. Thanks!

Godsmack101
12-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Same happened to me yesterday. Had to remove and re-install. This resulted in some interesting glitches but now it all works fine

aether100
12-07-2012, 07:56 AM
I have the first release IPAD and had to uninstall and reinstall when 3.0 came out. it still crashes a few times a day but the major glitches are gone

XxGNUTxX
12-07-2012, 08:27 AM

to get those arrows back click on the question mark icon on the map and screen will pop up saying show the targets or hid the targets