PDA

View Full Version : Sepiīs back!

Sepi
12-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Iīm back! \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT_WHwueSVY

Sorry for the cheesy link to celebrate coming Christmas holidays and also my re-joining to MW community, but I couldnīt resist it! Not that I "could" have resisted posting the link but installing Modern War again and waiting Support to activate my account - struggling against urge to play is a whole diffirent story. Maybe the bit from The Expendables II where Trench slams into the mine with giant drill would been more appropriate link with the same punchline, though.. Anyway, Iīm a bit horrified to begin the base building from scratch, but hey, thatīs life. But this time Iīm not even thinking to upgrade the Hospital.. ;)

So what has happened in here past four-five months? Quick glimpse on topics indicate that Crime City Mark unfortunately has gone as well as some good olī forumites, new update is online and the infamous Assault Bear is still not working, Pirates roam in virtual battlefields and casualties are all-time high. So whatīs the good news then, tell me. :) Apparently we have now somekind daily rewards too in form of Scratchers.

I also see a lot of new forumites here and there (nice to meet you all!), and virtual handshakes to familiar faces. Honestly and oddly enough, I have been missing you ladies and gentlemen quite a lot lately.

Cheers,
Sepi

PS. It may take a while when my account activates again, but please feel free to ad me as an Ally if we arenīt already. 494459666.

PPS. Do junior forum members know about Chocolate Submarine? ;)

Godsmack101
12-07-2012, 04:23 AM
Biggest news is the recent addition of Faction - we're heading for all-out team-based warfare now :D

Also, tell me about chocolate submarine

andy_xyz2004
12-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Well, i dont know you sepi, but Welcome Back :)

Edited : What's chocolate submarine ?

Poopenshire
12-07-2012, 04:31 AM
I never did get my chocolate submarine. I never should.have waited.Welcome back.

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 04:36 AM
SEPI!!! I kid you not, I was looking at my friends list and wondering, "how is Sepi doing?" So glad you're back. I actually returned myself a couple of months ago, missing the vets and the forum. Well, the way it used to be.

Yes, a lot has changed, and not all for the better. A lot of vets have bounced, but a good amount are still around. And, there are a lot of newer forumites who are very cool. And there are trolls (which was new to me when i returned) You can check out my thread where I was shouting out the old school players. Some people just don't post much, but they are still present.

At any rate, welcome back. Good to see a familiar avatar..

And I do know the chocolate submarine very well. I have one!! Lol..

Jhoemel
12-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Welcome sepi. Even though i havent talked to you from before man

Sepi
12-07-2012, 04:51 AM
SEPI!!! I kid you not, I was looking at my friends list and wondering, "how is Sepi doing?" So glad you're back. I actually returned myself a couple of months ago, missing the vets and the forum. Well, the way it used to be.

Yes, a lot has changed, and not all for the better. A lot of vets have bounced, but a good amount are still around. And, there are a lot of newer forumites who are very cool. And there are trolls (which was new to me when i returned) You can check out my thread where I was shouting out the old school players. Some people just don't post much, but they are still present.

At any rate, welcome back. Good to see a familiar avatar..

And I do know the chocolate submarine very well. I have one!! Lol..

Haha, nice to hear from you Sugarymama, funny coincidence you had there! And thanks for asking, Iīm doing fine with everything, thereīs snow on the ground here in Finland and public transportation is a mess because of that (every year the weather supprises everybody..). Perfect time to kill time with mobile games I guess. ;) But howīs back there, hopefully everything is good and well too. :)

Sepi
12-07-2012, 04:54 AM
I never did get my chocolate submarine. I never should.have waited.Welcome back.

And nice hear from you too, Mr. Poopenshire! Your avatar always brings smile to my face, haha. :D And I got a special link just for you, hopefully itīs not old: http://i.imgur.com/EyMxz.jpg

Baraka
12-07-2012, 04:56 AM
Haha choco sub is one of the few things I have bought lol. Don't remember you either, sure we will chat soon man. Welcome.

Sepi
12-07-2012, 04:58 AM
Haha choco sub is one of the few things I have bought lol. Don't remember you either, sure we will chat soon man. Welcome.

Thank you Baraka, nice to meet new faces and vice versa. :)

BigD@wg
12-07-2012, 05:20 AM
Hi Sepi. You must have left before I joined but regardless it's nice to meet you. I am around here frequently (my wife probably thinks a little too frequently! Lol!). Anyways, welcome back!

Lt. Falcon
12-07-2012, 05:37 AM
One of the original forum posters when I was learning tips and strategies from lurking these walls...it's good to see you back.

CAPT.GIN
12-07-2012, 05:38 AM
iīm back! \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt_whwuesvy

sorry for the cheesy link to celebrate coming christmas holidays and also my re-joining to mw community, but i couldnīt resist it! Not that i "could" have resisted posting the link but installing modern war again and waiting support to activate my account - struggling against urge to play is a whole diffirent story. Maybe the bit from the expendables ii where trench slams into the mine with giant drill would been more appropriate link with the same punchline, though.. Anyway, iīm a bit horrified to begin the base building from scratch, but hey, thatīs life. But this time iīm not even thinking to upgrade the hospital.. ;)

so what has happened in here past four-five months? Quick glimpse on topics indicate that crime city mark unfortunately has gone as well as some good olī forumites, new update is online and the infamous assault bear is still not working, pirates roam in virtual battlefields and casualties are all-time high. So whatīs the good news then, tell me. :) apparently we have now somekind daily rewards too in form of scratchers.

I also see a lot of new forumites here and there (nice to meet you all!), and virtual handshakes to familiar faces. Honestly and oddly enough, i have been missing you ladies and gentlemen quite a lot lately.

Cheers,
sepi

ps. It may take a while when my account activates again, but please feel free to ad me as an ally if we arenīt already. 494459666.

Pps. Do junior forum members know about chocolate submarine? ;)

welcome back brother!!!

Thunder Child
12-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Welcome back, Sepi!

bigflan
12-07-2012, 06:19 AM
Welcome back sepi !

Gambit12
12-07-2012, 06:24 AM
Are you the opposite side of bronson..? Lol! Nice meeting you bro & looking forward to chat with you...

Corsair
12-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Hey there Sepi, welcome back. I had a feeling we might hear from you again once winter set in. Winter in your neck of the woods is long cold and dark, eh?! Perfect time to catch up with your MW buds here.

News: CC Mark was laid off (yesterday), there's a new 3.0 update that includes team-based warfare; also boss events, scratchers, and leaderboard/"auction" events have mostly replaced the 10 item events (get 25 items instead of 10). Lots of new people, a few old ones have moved on (stricker, JMC, War Priest, overkill, Miner to name a few). Good luck on the rebuild, sent you an invite.

Thief
12-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Welcome Back Sepi and nice to meet you.

I definately remember the Cocolate Sub....i remember thinking....what an absurd V-Day Limited Edition hahaha.

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 07:25 AM
I like seeing the vets come out for another vet. Cool..:cool:

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 07:29 AM
Welcome Back Sepi and nice to meet you.

I definately remember the Cocolate Sub....i remember thinking....what an absurd V-Day Limited Edition hahaha.

Bite your tongue...lol. I got the Love Bomber and the Agent of Love too...smh. This was back when I was dumb enough to actually purchase these units (although they have helped my stats some)

But, the Fighting Irish units were the best value. Remember them? They were very cheap for the A/D, and we bought them up before Funzio got hip and raised the cost. Too late!! I got 3...lol.

mickymacirl
12-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Ah welcome back sepi! very little has changed, do you have a faction yet?

Blackstone
12-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Welcome back Sepi! Never dropped you as an ally. Support may be able to give your buildings back if you ask.

Elastic Earl
12-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Nice to meet you and welcome back.
I am an owner of the chocolate submarine....
I have never told anyone that before...

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Nice to meet you and welcome back.
I am an owner of the chocolate submarine....
I have never told anyone that before...

Own it! It's a good thing! ;)

aether100
12-07-2012, 09:54 AM
welcome back sepi!

Sepi
12-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Great to hear from all of you fellows! Catch you later with better time, gotta head to friday-sauna. ;) Have a nice week-end everybody!

Gambit12
12-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Great to hear from all of you fellows! Catch you later with better time, gotta head to friday-sauna. ;) Have a nice week-end everybody!

Alright have fun Sepi & have a nice weekend too..!

Corsair
12-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Great to hear from all of you fellows! Catch you later with better time, gotta head to friday-sauna. ;) Have a nice week-end everybody!That's kind of like heading to church for Finns, eh? :D Hope it's a good one!

Sepi
12-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Wow, this feels like a virtual re-union! All we are missing are some snacks and punch and a party keg! :D

@ BigD@wg : Nice to meet you, nice avatar! I bet it was a bit pain to move those barrels. :)

@ Lt. Falcon: Great to see you too, maybe this time I will be the one to get advice from you!

@ CAPT.GIN, Thunder Child, bigflan, Blackstone and aether100: Cheers guys! :D

@ Gambit 12: I take that as a comliment that Iīd be opposite side of Bronson, that guy is legend! Oh wait.. if Iīm the opposite then that makes me.. random nobody. :ī/

@ Corsair: Thanks for the update, mate! And great to hear from you too! I was around when first boss event was online (Warlord Shamba) and forced myself through it. Bummer to hear that "oldies but goldies" have gone..

@ Thief: Yeah the Choholate Submarine is legendary, haha! :D

@ Sugarymama: Actually I bought the infamous Cubidīs Nuclear Arrow too. X) īCause itīs a Ground Unit and I play Germany.. and giant phallic/ballistic missile was "too cool" to ignore! ;D But actually I bought one Fighting Irish back then but felt a bad about it and mailed support to remove the unit because its stats were wrong - didnīt want to abuse the system although the Gold Prices are a bit steep.

@ mickymacirl: I donīt have a faction yet, maybe I can join yours if thereīs room? Remember though that Iīm now "the new guy" around here as I donīt have any economy yet, but as far as I have figured, those Concrete Blocks you gain from PvP are used to bolster the baseīs defences or something like that, right?

Copenhagen
12-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Welcome back Sepi! Good see an old familiar egg shaped face.

Sepi
12-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Welcome back Sepi! Good see an old familiar egg shaped face.

Hey Cope! :D How are you? Nice to see you too! :D

Ducati
12-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Hi Sepi, good having you back.

Godsmack101
12-08-2012, 03:51 AM
Hey Sepi, word round the block is VFA just got 2 spots open. If you're up for it send a PM to McDoc and he'll get it sorted

Mcdoc
12-08-2012, 04:32 AM
Sup sepi? Nice Seprise to see you on the forums! Welcome Back!

Jhoemel
12-08-2012, 04:50 AM
Hello sepi, how is it going for u man?

azy
12-08-2012, 06:33 AM
It's good to see an old timer back on the forums.

Sugarymama
12-08-2012, 09:45 AM
It's good to see an old timer back on the forums.

My sentiments exactly..

Corsair
12-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Now if we could get stricker and walker it would feel like a reunion!

Sugarymama
12-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Yup...miss the old crew..:(