PDA

View Full Version : CCM Has left the building

Great_wall2
12-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Hey Everyone,

For those of you who don't know already, CCM has left or speculatively was part of the recent lay offs at Gree. This has been circulating around on the MW and CC forums recently.

http://i46.tinypic.com/308glky.jpg

Although there were numerous times that CCM did not respond directly to or answer the many questions the forumites had, it certainly seemed that he did his best and did in fact have a genuine interest for the well being of the forum community. For those of you who have worked for corporations, you can certainly understand the significant limitations put on him by Gree internal regulations and policies. In the end this seemed to severely limit what he could or could not say. He was the bearer of sometimes bad, but mostly incomplete information that was dictated to him by those higher up the food chain. He also cannot be faulted for the many glitches/hacks/misinformation that Gree still has yet to address.

There is a saying which should have applied to CCM, but often did not:

"Don't shoot the messenger...", Well we don't have to worry about that anymore, Gree has already taken care of that.

PS. His goodbye post lasted all of 10 minutes on the forum... "Stay classy Gree..."
PPS. CCM aka Jared I wish you well...

kruppe
12-07-2012, 02:38 AM
And not the only one to be laid off... I wonder if we will see a slowdown in events, auction/boss etc. while the upheaval continues.

Jhoemel
12-07-2012, 02:51 AM
This is just sad. Who will take care of our concerns now. I miss funzio

Winstrol
12-07-2012, 03:12 AM
But the question is , did he ever care about players ? and you should know the answer already , it's going to be the same boring game as usual

jonny0284
12-07-2012, 04:30 AM
Holiday season across the world and he gets laid off. Never a good situation. Sorry to hear; even though I never knew CCM.

Jhoemel
12-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Yeah he care for the players. He even had a gathering with the players in mw

sborgnanera
12-07-2012, 06:15 AM
hum...it's a joke i suppose

i've never seen before a so shabby forum, no explaination for newbe (the google doc is horrible...and useless), no real game rules, it's unbelievable...

even the customisation of our profile on this forum is worthy of an "old school" geek (many unusefull features)...

so, CCM, good luck for the future and i pray that our roads will never cross...

Mickeytah
12-07-2012, 06:39 AM
I saw that briefly, too.

But then I saw this thread stating he's just on vacation:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42271-CCM-on-Vacation

ryano
12-07-2012, 06:53 AM
The vacation post was a week and a half ago. If he has left gree I hope it's on good terms and I hope that he lands on his feet quickly.

Mickeytah
12-07-2012, 07:05 AM
The vacation post was a week and a half ago. If he has left gree I hope it's on good terms and I hope that he lands on his feet quickly.

You're right. When I went to his profile to find all threads started by him to try and find the goodbye thread again, I looked at the date of the last post and not the date created.

Cloud22
12-07-2012, 12:33 PM
That is extremely low class to fire a man on his first week of vacation and in the holiday season. But I'm sure it's all for the best I would never want to work for a company like gree. Good luck CCM on your future endeavor.

Baraka
12-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Hey CCM did care about us. I dunno how much was known on this side but Jared ( CCM ) was organising forum only events on MW which he did and gave us all awesome units. He appeared like he did to everyone as it was his job, a hard one at that. To lay anyone off at Xmas time is bad, but to not let him say bye to his friends he made and personally met up with was harsh. Just wanted to say good look man. I know you will be reading this m8. Make an account and say bye proper. Cheers for all your work. Will miss you.

DragCro
12-07-2012, 01:13 PM
If it is true that he is not working anymore on Gree,i want for him a better job and a happy new year with a new begining.He is a good man, trying to do his job on Gree professionally and was there for all players! All good to you!

The1nONLY
12-07-2012, 03:08 PM
CCM can come work at my fries shop anytime.

But no slacking off tho.