PDA

View Full Version : What really happen to cc mark!

CAPT.GIN
12-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Word is that because of the boycotts and because of gree not making money like they use to, that cc mark had to get fired!!! That's horrible I really wish the guy the best!

Sugarymama
12-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Where did you hear that Gin? Sounds too far-fetched. This community is very small compared to the total number of players of all of Gree/Funzio games. Not to say that there aren't players here who shell out the big bucks (and we are reminded of that daily), I'm sure there are still many players who never ceased spending $ during the period where others were boycotting.

I would love to hear where that info is coming from..

Thenoob
12-06-2012, 06:20 PM
I bet he did get his papers because of this site. Only because he probably got into some of the threads maybe he started saying something at work maybe he realized how much money they were making and started to think about all the broken units they sold or how much of a scam certain events were and maybe he said something about that ohh wait maybe he asked if they would do a give away to help lower players . Or gree isn't making there 30% but anyways it is what it is and it done I bet he got a nice parting cheque he was probably make big bucks to begin with .... And here's a thought maybe he didn't get laid off what if he got promoted. And now he just sits around doin nothing laughing about the hole thing my two cents which are worth about two pennies

CAPT.GIN
12-06-2012, 06:20 PM
From people on the cc threads...

Gambit12
12-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Thats Sucks! i hope they'll let him come back soon... Just wondering November & December has so many drama going on.. Maybe people are stress from buying & preparing presents or going on vacation to see the family...

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Word is that because of the boycotts and because of gree not making money like they use to, that cc mark had to get fired!!! That's horrible I really wish the guy the best!

That would be far too simple an answer.
Life is far more complicated than that.
Sometimes you might be smart not to pick fights with people.
Or, if you pick fights with customers, you usually end up losing; UNLESS you own the company.
And, even then you lose, because your customers have choices.
The world revolves around money.
Only a fool, or the government, would pick a fight with their paying customers.

Jhenry02
12-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Post retracted until after the holidays.

Didnt like CCM, but has my sympathies for job loss at Xmas time. Been there.

-j

Gilgamesh
12-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Where did you hear that...I would love to hear where that info is coming from..http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/06/gree-layoffs/

Petey2knife
12-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Petey2knife think fellow got whacked...probably wrong...Petey2knife is customer..
customer always wrong