PDA

View Full Version : Gree Why Remove It?

Alaska Ken
12-06-2012, 03:58 PM
CCM is gone. He posted a "Farewell Thread", several of us saw it and some of us posted on it. Now it has been removed on all of the games. Anyone have any screenshots please post them here. Why can't he say good bye? He didn't say anything derogatory, other then post a link to a story about the company having some financial issues.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/06/gree-layoffs/

Dry
12-06-2012, 04:03 PM
So he got fired ?

andy_xyz2004
12-06-2012, 04:24 PM
So he got fired ?

Not fired, but layoff

Dry
12-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Poor guy ,, I don't wish it for any one

Ragmondino
12-06-2012, 04:26 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/308glky.jpg

Dry
12-06-2012, 04:30 PM
We will never know the troth about that ,,

Baraka
12-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Alaskas post underneath is Priceless lol.

Shinazueli
12-06-2012, 05:16 PM
That makes it official for me, after months (almost a year) of playing this game, I'm done. I can't support a business that acts like this. Even logging in helps them. I deleted all Gree games and will never download another. They needed to HIRE more people, their profits are falling because their customer service f $ c k I n g blows, and people get frustrated by long wait times, non English speaking mother f $ c k e r s, and non existent community relations field by understaffed and undertrained customer service representatives.

Ban me for profanity, and don't bother quoting or responding, I won't be back. This is the last straw.

Dudebot121256
12-06-2012, 05:22 PM
That's just down right disrespectful, Gree. Not only did you lay off CCM who is an awesome and important guy, you deleted the thread he made where he simply wanted to say goodbye. How much lower can you get? I think we should protest by all of us using his avatar as ours.

azy
12-06-2012, 08:31 PM
It's a shame, really.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-06-2012, 08:38 PM
I'll bet the criminal fellow was a disrespectful to his superiors as he was to posters who didn't take any nonsense off of him.
He was rude, crude, acerbic, officious, obnoxious, pompous, and useless.
In the end, he was just another garden variety employee.
Anyone can be replaced.
This is an example of that maxim.
Anyone is expendable.

It isn't smart to be obnoxious to customers, peers, and superiors.

Frankly, I'm glad the trash was thrown out today.

Jhenry02
12-06-2012, 09:20 PM
For once i agree with you pj

Gilgamesh
12-06-2012, 09:41 PM
I guess he got the old "Merry Christmas" from scrooge.

chbranch
12-06-2012, 10:09 PM
I'll bet the criminal fellow was a disrespectful to his superiors as he was to posters who didn't take any nonsense off of him.
He was rude, crude, acerbic, officious, obnoxious, pompous, and useless.
In the end, he was just another garden variety employee.
Anyone can be replaced.
This is an example of that maxim.
Anyone is expendable.

It isn't smart to be obnoxious to customers, peers, and superiors.

Frankly, I'm glad the trash was thrown out today.

You gotta be the biggest piece of sh.it on the forum!!!

Jhenry02
12-06-2012, 10:11 PM
No thats probably me

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-07-2012, 01:44 AM
You gotta be the biggest piece of sh.it on the forum!!!

Hold the presses people, this clown's a self appointed expert on feces.
That's why he supports the big turd Gree flushed yesterday.
Do you REALLY think I give a good morning excrement release about you or your name calling?
I don't.
You're as meaningless to me as that unemployed nazi.
Why don't you hire him, big man?

Baraka
12-07-2012, 01:49 AM
It's awesome waking up to read PJs posts. Genius. Lol

andy_xyz2004
12-07-2012, 01:50 AM
It's awesome waking up to read PJs posts. Genius. Lol

after W..... ??

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-07-2012, 01:54 AM
I know much more than I can reveal.
Who would remove pictures, colors, and anything he didn't like?
Yeah, that FULL ON, FREAKING, FORUM NAZI.
But, he'd make promises he couldn't keep.
He loved to ban paying customers because he didn't like the content of their posts.
Yet, how many people posted obscene words by using symbols?
Ever see those sycophants get banned?
When the invaders came around, the ban nazi was MIA.
I don't care what anyone thinks.
He's lucky they didn't fire him in July.
They're better off for banning him before the new year.
It's a business decision.
The chump's a true underachiever, and failure.
Why don't you fan boys and fan girls take up a collection for the obnoxious failure?

CCM is gone. He posted a "Farewell Thread", several of us saw it and some of us posted on it. Now it has been removed on all of the games. Anyone have any screenshots please post them here. Why can't he say good bye? He didn't say anything derogatory, other then post a link to a story about the company having some financial issues.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/06/gree-layoffs/

Forty9
12-07-2012, 02:22 AM
PJ your only bitter and twisted coz he banned your ass. I liked CCM, he was chilled, laid back and liberal. You had to push the boat to get a ban off him.

So long CCM, wish you the best of luck in future. (the one that got away) ;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Bitter, me?

Buddy, I'm elated.
I applaud the great decision Gree's betters made by ridding their payroll of that dunce.
With him gone, my pals and I may drop a couple quid, now and then.
Gree, great decision.
Axe those overpaid, underachievers.

PJ your only bitter and twisted coz he banned your ass. I liked CCM, he was chilled, laid back and liberal. You had to push the boat to get a ban off him.

So long CCM, wish you the best of luck in future. (the one that got away) ;)

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 03:18 AM
No thats probably me
LOL....well, at least you're willing to admit what you are..

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-07-2012, 03:20 AM
Yeah, run tell the Nazi I'm writing about bans, his!!
LMAO, ban this, ban that, Gree BANNED a slacker.
Tell the little clown I posted in capital letters and used colors, I also bolder my font.
The little nazi reserved those special privileges for himself.
I'm glad someone at Gree did us a favor.

chbranch
12-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Hold the presses people, this clown's a self appointed expert on feces.
That's why he supports the big turd Gree flushed yesterday.
Do you REALLY think I give a good morning excrement release about you or your name calling?
I don't.
You're as meaningless to me as that unemployed nazi.
Why don't you hire him, big man?

You may think your cool writing in a colored font, with your sesame street jargon you write on the forum, with your make believe game army, running around with peanut butter camouflage on your face in your mother's basement dipping your head in the toilet for sweat while you raid a fictional character's base yelling "Go Pirates". But the only thing you are for wishing ill will on a man in the REAL life, is a b.itch!

Товарищ
12-07-2012, 09:24 AM
PJ, you're forgetting that CCM didn't do anything about the foulmouthing of GREE and the boycott!
You alone created 1-2 "anti-GREE / pro-boycott" threads per day.

Try this at the Blizzard forums or EA forums or any of those real badguys' forums, you'd get permbanned easier than flushing a toilet! Your game account might even be banned if they take too much offense from a mere forum post!
They sterilize anything that is in the slightest way negative to the company/profits.

Blizzard will permban for even mentioning the lead-designer of Diablo3!
(Because they replaced the original D1&2 dev team with this moron in charge (Jay Wilson), and he/they completely ****ed up D3! And blizzard knows this full out! They just don't want the word to spread...)

CCM should have credit for not being a "Nazi" and letting us have free speech (or atleast so much of it, making other big companies' forums look like North Korea and various other dictator regimes)!

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-07-2012, 09:26 AM
That dummy cut his own throat with his abuse of paying customers.
Hey, is that his ???? In your mouth?
Besides, I didn't wish anything for your lil baby, he only got back what he gave.
Look at you big boy, stand by your man.

You may think your cool writing in a colored font, with your sesame street jargon you write on the forum, with your make believe game army, running around with peanut butter camouflage on your face in your mother's basement dipping your head in the toilet for sweat while you raid a fictional character's base yelling "Go Pirates". But the only thing you are for wishing ill will on a man in the REAL life, is a b.itch!

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 10:05 AM

Wait, wait, wait...I just got a visual...;) When I think of "mother's basement", (at least the basements in NY), I think cold, dark and dank...ugh. And "sesame street jargon"..LOL (that company isn't in a great place right now...damn Elmo, say it ain't so..)

Peanut butter camo (that sounds like it would itch) and dipping your head in the toilet for the sweat. Now that is all out make-believe. Super-duper make believe. Hilarious!! Almost as funny as the crazy faction name thread. Check it out chbranch. Come over there where it's cool and easy breezy..

Poopenshire
12-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Gree why remove it? A fired employee posts a link to an article that is, shall we say,
Not in the companies' best interest. An article that might lead a few of the more, shall
we say, mentally challenged forum fellows to think layoff, rather than FIRE!
Self serving? Conflict of interest? Hope that fellow cashed that severance check yesterday!

Next question from the peanut gallery? Is FFP upset about the NINE bans? Let me
put it this way...takes me less than 5 minutes to create another character...I
always have 2 or 3 on deck...less than a minute to beat the ban... log off/log on..
IP ban even easier...about 30 seconds.

The Finger is mightier than the sword. or atleast the IP Ban

chimera69
12-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Hilarious!! Almost as funny as the crazy faction name thread. Check it out chbranch. Come over there where it's cool and easy breezy..

Yes, it is definitely time to start paying attention to more interesting people & groups.

Found a few more crazy names. I'm heading over to the faction name thread now. ...

Mcdoc
12-07-2012, 10:26 AM
The fact that someone has 7 forum accounts to be able to run around the forum taking Pot Shots at various people SCReAMS "Coward"

I have not ever had to change my in-game name because I was hiding from The Royal Navy or anyone else who was messing up my Lego's - even when I was temporarily in the Cross Hairs - I took it like a man and made adult oriented conversation with people to make alliances and worked through it.

It's SO funny that in the background conversations - everyone talks about the King Troll on the forum and it's not the Little King Fruit Fly anymore.

Bully, Troll, nuisance, Coward - those are all words that come to mind - and after 300 pointless nursery school rhyme posts a day - I'm beginning the think living in Mommy's basement sounds just about right!

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 10:42 AM
The fact that someone has 7 forum accounts to be able to run around the forum taking Pot Shots at various people SCReAMS "Coward"

I have not ever had to change my in-game name because I was hiding from The Royal Navy or anyone else who was messing up my Lego's - even when I was temporarily in the Cross Hairs - I took it like a man and made adult oriented conversation with people to make alliances and worked through it.

It's SO funny that in the background conversations - everyone talks about the King Troll on the forum and it's not the Little King Fruit Fly anymore.

Bully, Troll, nuisance, Coward - those are all words that come to mind - and after 300 pointless nursery school rhyme posts a day - I'm beginning the think living in Mommy's basement sounds just about right!

That "living in mommy's basement" always cracks me up...I keep thinking "twin bed with Star Wars sheets", little night light so you don't trip walking to the bathroom. Makeshift shelves for books, collectibles, etc.

Or maybe a bunk bed if there is enough room...

Mcdoc
12-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Honestly - I'm not sure what FFP is.

Every time I see FFP I think of Five Fingered Pete - don't know where that came from - but Five Fingered Pete makes me chuckle inside each time I see FFP.

Sorry - no disrespect intended - but some people are legends in their own minds and others simply forget to recognize their imaginary celebrity status.

Wait - why am I arguing with TwoFinger about Five Fingered Pete? It's bad enough when we have to see 9 fingers of same person carry on a conversation with himself while having ONE thumb up his arse.

I can see it now - a little finger puppet head on each finger talking to the other fingers like they're all best friends. It must be very tiring to try and type with the finger puppets - - - -

OHHHH - I get it - FFP is Five Finger Puppets - not Five Finger Pete - wow - what a revelation!

Ok - this has been entertaining but I've got a game to play and a faction to run. Nursery school time is over for now :)

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Yes, it is definitely time to start paying attention to more interesting people & groups.

Found a few more crazy names. I'm heading over to the faction name thread now. ...

Just read them. Gold star for you! They were hilarious. I let you know my personal favorite from your bunch..

chimera69
12-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Just read them. Gold star for you! They were hilarious. I let you know my personal favorite from your bunch..

It certainly is going to be a very tough call to pick the very best name. Maybe you can award Oscars to winners in different categories.

Mcdoc
12-07-2012, 11:21 AM
All in jest my friend - all in jest.

We all need some mental humorous escape every now & then and War Banter is entertaining - although - sometimes you have to remember to escape from the escape.

That said - I'm sorry to see Jarod go - i've paid my tribute with my Avatar - but it's time to put back on the Cape and go to Work!

BigD@wg
12-07-2012, 11:24 AM
That "living in mommy's basement" always cracks me up...I keep thinking "twin bed with Star Wars sheets", little night light so you don't trip walking to the bathroom. Makeshift shelves for books, collectibles, etc.

Or maybe a bunk bed if there is enough room...

It's funny how everyone gets a different visual image about certain statements. When I see the "living in mommy's basement" my brain goes straight to the music video of Brad Paisley's song "online". Freaking hilarious!

http://tasteofcountry.com/brad-paisley-online-video/

Selfproclaimed
12-07-2012, 11:27 AM
This is what i picture.lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08MpcOUz9_s&feature=youtube_gdata - With Video Tube for YouTube on iPhone/iPad

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 11:55 AM
It's funny how everyone gets a different visual image about certain statements. When I see the "living in mommy's basement" my brain goes straight to the music video of Brad Paisley's song "online". Freaking hilarious!

http://tasteofcountry.com/brad-paisley-online-video/

I just watched it..hehe. Did you check out the skull and crossbones cup sitting on the desk...:D

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 11:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08MpcOUz9_s&feature=youtube_gdata - With Video Tube for YouTube on iPhone/iPad

Looks pretty accurate...;)

BigD@wg
12-07-2012, 11:59 AM
I just watched it..hehe. Did you check out the skull and crossbones cup sitting on the desk...:D

Hadn't noticed that before! Lol

Baraka
12-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Wow I've been missing out in this thread.funny stuff

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Actually, the EA forums is full of 12-13 year olds and those kids go rampant with nonsense and trash posts way worse than here, at least the official EA battlefield 3 forums to be specific. I havent gone in there in months so dont know if its changed lately.

Yes, but the operative part of your statement is "12-13 year olds". Dudes up in here are 2, 3, even 4 times older than that. WTF...:confused:

Mcdoc
12-07-2012, 02:16 PM

Damn you - that's 2 hours of my life LOST to YouTube - LoL

FisK
12-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Does this means that Gree/Funzio will stop to respond to the forum completely?
Crime City Mark was the most active Gree/Funzio employee on this forum.
(Sadly sense he wasn't really that active for a company employee)

Glenn511365
12-07-2012, 03:48 PM
I've read many pages.
But I still can't figure out what concrete does. I understand it works with faction, but idk how.
Any help I'd appreciated.
Thanks,
Glenn

Ps. I understand how to get it just not how it works.

andy_xyz2004
12-07-2012, 03:57 PM
I've read many pages.
But I still can't figure out what concrete does. I understand it works with faction, but idk how.
Thanks,
Glenn

It is use to build fortification, u can donate your concrete to your faction

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-07-2012, 04:00 PM
I've read many pages.
Thanks,
Glenn

Be careful, all our concrete and groats our faction collected were stolen today.

andy_xyz2004
12-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Be careful, all our concrete and groats our faction collected were stolen today.

How could be ?
Will they steal our fortification too?

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-07-2012, 04:11 PM
How could be ?
Will they steal our fortification too?

We have no idea.
We only know everything is gone.

Selfproclaimed
12-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Is all gone because they probably already unlocked and upgraded everything,lol

Poopenshire
12-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Is all gone because they probably already unlocked and upgraded everything,lolNope i am hearing from other factions that money amd bricks are disappearing.

aether100
12-07-2012, 04:29 PM
piss poor way to handle it IMAO

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-07-2012, 04:30 PM
I have no idea.

They said a similar event transpired over Halloween weekend on CC.

One of the Indians over there said it was an inside "hack" job by a disgruntled employee or contractor.

I hadn't heard that before today, as I rarely go over to CC.

I guess Gree will investigate and get to the bottom of it, maybe.

For right now, we're out of it.

hmmmm, are we talking monkey wrench here? who would have the inside and motive
for monkey wrench?

Mcdoc
12-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Sounds "suspect" to me. Thanks for the heads up - but I'll file this under the "possible misinformation" section for now :)