PDA

View Full Version : Beat Boss 40 Times - Did not receive reward?!?!??

jaydub
12-06-2012, 01:39 PM
I beat king willie 40 times - I spent ~600 gold to defeat him those 40 times and I did not receive the bud roaster reward for defeating him 40 times. Although I did defeat him at level 40, in my goals log it shows that I beat him 6/40 times. I am currently level 37. Has anyone ever experienced an issue like this??

Coldjoey
12-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Yes, if you read the fourm there is already a thread with comments by the Dev. Send ticket with info and pix if you took one.

TRAZ
12-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Yes, it happens when you start hitting the boss before it appears in your goals list. +1 to Coldjoey's recommendation. Submit a ticket to support to get the item.

jaydub
12-06-2012, 02:56 PM
thanks , much appreciated

chbranch
12-06-2012, 06:54 PM
thanks , much appreciated

Yo jaydub, can you let me know when you receive your grand prize. I'm in the same boat and haven't received anything yet after 3 support tickets sent.

Dipstik
12-06-2012, 07:00 PM
I'd suggest sending a few more tickets. I hear they don't get back to you until they get at least five or six. and THEN you run into the problem of when your tickets don't go to the same support guy and they don't get counted right... so you might even have to send ten or twelve before you get any real results.

It might be best just to email them every hour until you get what you want.

chbranch
12-06-2012, 07:16 PM
I'd suggest sending a few more tickets. I hear they don't get back to you until they get at least five or six. and THEN you run into the problem of when your tickets don't go to the same support guy and they don't get counted right... so you might even have to send ten or twelve before you get any real results.

It might be best just to email them every hour until you get what you want.

I'm about to hulk out here.....my first time getting to 40 and I didn't get a prize. What bothers me too is that I sent in those 3 tickets and I never got that automated response saying they received it and will get back to me.

On another note, I just saw a guy over in the kingdom age forum state that he just came up with the 13 hit boss strategy. Couldn't resist bursting his bubble.