PDA

View Full Version : You're slacking, Lupo

Dipstik
12-06-2012, 10:58 AM
I haven't seen you on my news in a while. Sure, you've got the chump change hitting me occasionally, but that's got to be more embarrassing than intimidating... INDIANS leaving green on a free player? I've actually got other people commenting on my wall that I'm showing up on the rival list a lot more recently... maybe I'm losing some enemies?

Come on, wolfie... I expect better from you! If you can't keep up the pressure on a free player who openly taunts you, people might start to think there's nothing intimidating about a bunch of loudmouths trying to command respect by spending a fortune on a silly game. Oh wait... there isn't.

http://rlv.zcache.com/big_bad_wolf_sticker-p217688283502723605envb3_400.jpg

Who's afraid?

Ramshutu
12-06-2012, 11:26 AM
I should hate you more and more with every post... But for some reason that I don't understand, I don't.

Deluxe
12-06-2012, 11:26 AM
I haven't seen you on my news in a while. Sure, you've got the chump change hitting me occasionally, but that's got to be more embarrassing than intimidating... INDIANS leaving green on a free player? I've actually got other people commenting on my wall that I'm showing up on the rival list a lot more recently... maybe I'm losing some enemies?

Come on, wolfie... I expect better from you! If you can't keep up the pressure on a free player who openly taunts you, people might start to think there's nothing intimidating about a bunch of loudmouths trying to command respect by spending a fortune on a silly game. Oh wait... there isn't.

http://rlv.zcache.com/big_bad_wolf_sticker-p217688283502723605envb3_400.jpg

Who's afraid?

Had a nice chuckle right there

sez
12-06-2012, 11:43 AM
I heard Lupo took up a new hobby.....

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/still-single-6.jpg

Nicky the Nose
12-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Man that guy looks like his parents were brother and sister

Deluxe
12-06-2012, 11:57 AM

Ive been saying it this whole time

Johnny70
12-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Hey Dippy, I think it's time somebody called B.S. on you dude, a lawyer? right! first of all if you are you must suck at it because you are never working, ever. your hood seems to get collected every day all day long, how is that? you seem to have plenty of time to be one of if not the biggest troll on the forum, how does that work? so how much time does it take to do the written part of the bar exam in Wisconsin? where do you take the bar exam? (just name the building). Who is the attorney general? and if indeed you are an attorney what kind of law do you practice? we are watching the time stamp, you are on right now, so answer without haveing to take the time to look up the answers.

Dipstik
12-06-2012, 12:39 PM
1) Diploma privilege (look it up) 2) JB van hollen 3) Criminal defense.

To answer your real issue, most of my work is either desk work where I'm sitting here answering calls, writing letters, and occasionally working on research/writing projects or else sitting in court where 90% of my time is waiting for my case to be called because the courts are WAY behind. Wifi devices are a lifesaver :)

TonySpaghetti
12-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Hey Dippy, I think it's time somebody called B.S. on you dude, a lawyer? right! first of all if you are you must suck at it because you are never working, ever. your hood seems to get collected every day all day long, how is that? you seem to have plenty of time to be one of if not the biggest troll on the forum, how does that work? so how much time does it take to do the written part of the bar exam in Wisconsin? where do you take the bar exam? (just name the building). Who is the attorney general? and if indeed you are an attorney what kind of law do you practice? we are watching the time stamp, you are on right now, so answer without haveing to take the time to look up the answers.

Lol at this.

The real proof of his job will be when you get the over-inflated bill for:

1) Reading your post
2) Contemplating your post
3) Getting a cutie in a pencil skirt wearing glasses a bit too thick to give her a second glance at the bus stop to write the response
4) Posting said response
5) Thinking about what type of cheese he'll eat for dinner tonight (assuming this is the norm in Wiscaaaaansin)
6) Preparing your bill
7) Applying spit or other random bodily fluid to seal the envelope.

:)

sez
12-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Lol at this.

The real proof of his job will be when you get the over-inflated bill for:

1) Reading your post
2) Contemplating your post
3) Getting a cutie in a pencil skirt wearing glasses a bit too thick to give her a second glance at the bus stop to write the response
4) Posting said response
5) Thinking about what type of cheese he'll eat for dinner tonight (assuming this is the norm in Wiscaaaaansin)
6) Preparing your bill
7) Applying spit or other random bodily fluid to seal the envelope.

:)

How's driving around whores going today Big T ;) i'm quite jealous btw...

TonySpaghetti
12-06-2012, 12:52 PM
How's driving around whores going today Big T ;) i'm quite jealous btw...

I got home at 9:51 this morning, so I wasn't impressed. Didn't get to sleep at all and first meeting from real job was at 10:30. Oh the horrors that I saw last night. After a week you would cease to be jealous.

Johnny70
12-06-2012, 12:55 PM
what county are you in? just wondered you dont have to tell me if you dont want to, your answers do work except for how much time you seem to have on your hands every day. your first name isnt David is it?

Dipstik
12-06-2012, 12:59 PM
OMG you KNOW me???

Ramshutu
12-06-2012, 01:01 PM
OMG you KNOW me???

In the biblical sense?

Johnny70
12-06-2012, 01:01 PM
OMG you KNOW me???
that wouldnt be that funny......

Dipstik
12-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Yeah, it really wasn't. Much funnier to make fun of lupo.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk203/blackrose756/wolf.jpg

$15000? What was I THINKING??

Johnny70
12-06-2012, 01:14 PM
thats all well and good except he doesnt bother to even come look at the forum unless one of us tells him about something, and why would anyone bother telling him about you trying to troll him? it is kind of cute you miss him though, you sound kind of jealous that he isnt bothering with you much anymore and why should he? your stats dont require his time. but just so you can be happy I will see what I can do about sending some others to visit and what the heck I'll even come see you more often myself, dont want you to feel left out!

Dipstik
12-06-2012, 01:16 PM
I'll be waiting! Be sure to get your money's worth :)

Harry Tuttle
12-06-2012, 01:16 PM
In the biblical sense?

Not unless Johnny's a henchman or a pony :)

Deluxe
12-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Served!!!!

Deluxe
12-06-2012, 01:26 PM
1) Diploma privilege (look it up) 2) JB van hollen 3) Criminal defense.

To answer your real issue, most of my work is either desk work where I'm sitting here answering calls, writing letters, and occasionally working on research/writing projects or else sitting in court where 90% of my time is waiting for my case to be called because the courts are WAY behind. Wifi devices are a lifesaver :)

I take it ^^^^ back??

Johnny70
12-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Not unless Johnny's a henchman or a pony :)
ahhhhh NO! :rolleyes:

Deluxe
12-06-2012, 01:31 PM
thats all well and good except he doesnt bother to even come look at the forum unless one of us tells him about something, and why would anyone bother telling him about you trying to troll him? it is kind of cute you miss him though, you sound kind of jealous that he isnt bothering with you much anymore and why should he? your stats dont require his time. but just so you can be happy I will see what I can do about sending some others to visit and what the heck I'll even come see you more often myself, dont want you to feel left out!

According to lupos stats, next to nobody is worth his time, yet i know ill still see him plenty

Johnny70
12-06-2012, 01:34 PM
I take it ^^^^ back??
doesnt prove anything, I knew the answers without looking them up too. (but only because my brother in law is a lawyer) but seriously if I was going to claim to be something I wasnt I certainly would do the research to answer simple questions like that too. he undenighably has way to much time to be playing and on the forum as much as he is, I dont know what court he works in but I do know that the city county building here in Madison does not have public wifi I guess I could check on Marquette county (millwaukee) but I doubt they do either.
furthermore an employed attorney should have some disposable income so it doesnt make alot of sense that he plays this game 24\7 but "hasnt ever used gold" just sayin...

SinSir
12-06-2012, 01:47 PM

Have to 100% agree.

Dippy so dumb if he want Lupo to hit him so bad just find him on your rival list and attempt to attack him if then he don't hit you at least 100 times a day then I'll change my name.

Also what person who has no people skill, even think you even finished high school can possibly be in the law sector.

Yeah it true Lupo don't like anyone in the game except for his Indian crew, but this game is about robbing & attacking so what the problem, I don't see why your so upset if he has a life beyond CC.
His stats are that good he don't need to be on the game or forum like you.

No I'm not becoming pro-Indian, just stating the facts.

@Sez

Since the first day I was posting on the forum, I've respected you & still will.
You're better than that.
Please go back to the original Sez we all once knew.

Honey Boo Boo
12-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Yeah, it really wasn't. Much funnier to make fun of lupo.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk203/blackrose756/wolf.jpg

$15000? What was I THINKING??

Time to hit the streets for the next 15K.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/29B2A88D-F2D6-47C4-AAC4-CB3F80DAC3BE-6660-00000908C8CAEDD2_zps5b02314a.jpg

Dipstik
12-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Why would I attack lupo? I know I can't beat him. I just like pointing out that his attacks are pretty much meaningless. All the posturing, threats, and little pictures on walls shouldn't intimidate a single player into changing their game play in order to appease the "indians."

I had a guy PM me the other day and ask if he can copy my "no indians" hood art concept... hope it catches on! :)

edit: "his stats are so good he doesn't need to be on the game" I just realized... this pretty much sums up why I play for free. I suppose if I wanted to spend a bunch of money, I could also pay enough to be able to stop playing the game :) If I were bored enough with the game that I'd take shortcuts, I'd probably just quit.

Joeycool
12-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Come on, wolfie... I expect better from you! If you can't keep up the pressure on a free player who openly taunts you, people might start to think there's nothing intimidating about a bunch of loudmouths trying to command respect by spending a fortune on a silly game.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/feelings.gif

Joeycool
12-06-2012, 02:03 PM
To answer your real issue, most of my work is either desk work where I'm sitting here answering calls, writing letters

He's a secretary.

SinSir
12-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Dippy you just chat a whole load of human waste.

First let show how stupid you are and have no rational reasoning.

On the last thread I created you said

Just noticed your sig... You're Santa, aren't you?

Now anyone who is in the proffesion you claim to be would never deduce I could possibly be santa just because a avatar has red in it.

Just made you look a fool.

It like me standing infront of the jurors as a state prosecutor and saying because this man has red coat on his must be guilty, big fool you are.

Carry on living in your fantasy.

Dipstik
12-06-2012, 02:30 PM
He's a secretary.

Not true! I'm also part social worker and part baby sitter.

Carmine74
12-06-2012, 02:58 PM

Maybe he's a lawyer, maybe not, who cares! More than likely you aren't an Indian!

Joeycool
12-06-2012, 03:00 PM
More than likely you aren't an Indian!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Joaquin-Phoenix_OMG.gif

SinSir
12-06-2012, 03:04 PM
More than likely you aren't an Indian!

http://imageshack.us/a/img189/234/shockedboygif.gif

Joey that's more appropriate.

Tomatoneverdie
12-06-2012, 04:51 PM

I was thinking first cousins, but I think you are right on this one, lol....

Tomatoneverdie
12-06-2012, 05:04 PM
I was secretly admiring you for taunting the Indians, then I saw you are a lawyer....

Sasha54
12-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Not true! I'm also part social worker and part baby sitter.

The baby-sitter part really seems to bother you.

You should embrace that - for your child's sake.....poor child