PDA

View Full Version : Forum Factions: Any takers?

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Ok so this probably will sound a little odd and maybe arrogant (not meant to be) but this is what I am offering. If there are any strong factions that simply want a member willing to contribute up to possibly 50% of their daily 1 mil IPH then I'm your guy. I am going to continue to be a semi-camper so I will not be doing tons of PVE and PVP for concrete as I don't want the XP from it.

I will be happy to up allies and fight during the world domination battles as long as the battles take place during non-working hours. Weekends I am usually available unless family time or real life situations take precedence.

Some or all might read this and say what???? Really???? Who does this guy think he is??? :) lol! If it is appealing to none then oh well no biggie :) It is what it is.

I am just throwing it out there. I have no problem sitting out on the factions/events altogether. Either way I can still play my game. So if a group wants what I am willing to offer, let me know and I will come to a final decision. If not, that's ok too.

-BD

Fl@sh
12-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Who do you think you are? lol

andy_xyz2004
12-05-2012, 05:49 PM
You can join ranger's faction, for semi camper/full camper 😄

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Who do you think you are? lol

Haha! Always expect this from you and Bronson! :p

vitus79
12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
i could use some income donations in my faction. got some hitters for the bricks and cash and im donating my whole income also spending 70+ bullets to get more concretes as i feel ready to stop camping and level up. but this is getting costly so every million is needed. for instance next upgrade needs 50 and 72m. i think i have to weed out some noobs anyway so if u like, join The Buckwheat Connection.

174150097 is the faction you are looking for :)

Gambit12
12-05-2012, 06:09 PM
i could use some income donations in my faction. got some hitters for the bricks and cash and im donating my whole income also spending 70+ bullets to get more concretes as i feel ready to stop camping and level up. but this is getting costly so every million is needed. for instance next upgrade needs 50 and 72m. i think i have to weed out some noobs anyway so if u like, join The Buckwheat Connection.

What is your in game name vitus? i think your code is wrong...

chbranch
12-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Huh!? The Buckwheat Connection.....you guys getting old re-runs of The Little Rascals over there in Germany???

chbranch
12-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Only thing that is BigD@wg is real talk.....people should respect that.

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Only thing that is BigD@wg is real talk.....people should respect that.

Thx chb! yup just being honest.

vitus79
12-05-2012, 06:21 PM
ingame name is Vicious V. that code is the faction number not my alliance ID

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 06:25 PM
VFF Charlie needs money. And you're welcome.

730 534 537

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 06:34 PM

Hey Vitus. I remember you from early on. Long time no chat...

The Buckwheat Connection?? That name may make my list of craziest/funniest faction names....lol. Classic!

Davey Crock
12-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Come join this faction! All members are Lvl 40+.
Invite code is 590 371 937

vitus79
12-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Hey Vitus. I remember you from early on. Long time no chat...

The Buckwheat Connection?? That name may make my list of craziest/funniest faction names....lol. Classic!

hehe yes, was camping alot and playing cc only. building stats and income up to 94/100k and 800k income, mostly 24/48.
this looks interesting and got me out of my hibernation.

about the name, lol well. its kind of an Indian insider joke as i couldnt come up with something better when i decided to give it a try :)

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Just let me know bigdawg

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 06:42 PM
hehe yes, was camping alot and playing cc only. building stats and income up to 94/100k and 800k income, mostly 24/48.
this looks interesting and got me out of my hibernation.

about the name, lol well. its kind of an Indian insider joke as i couldnt come up with something better when i decided to give it a try :)

I love it...good to see you on the forum..

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Well all I appreciate the interest in me joining your factions. I really do! However, I now have accepted an offer presented to me via PM request. Again, thanks to all of those that offered!

Lawyer
12-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Sent a request to join your faction.. Have about 50 million on hand the faction is welcome to use... Iph of 683k and growing.. Should be 700k soon ....oh and I am level 53 .... Name "Chris" .... I know not orginal but I haven't figured out how to change it

vitus79
12-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Sent a request to join your faction.. Have about 50 million on hand the faction is welcome to use... Iph of 683k and growing.. Should be 700k soon ....oh and I am level 53 .... Name "Chris" .... I know not orginal but I haven't figured out how to change it

awww should have checked the thread earlier. think i just dropped u. if u like send it again.

for a name change you need to request it from support. use the ingame option to open a ticket and just request the new nick. they do it in no time, especially on weekends

vitus79
12-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Well all I appreciate the interest in me joining your factions. I really do! However, I now have accepted an offer presented to me via PM request. Again, thanks to all of those that offered!

no hard feelings on my end. just let me hijack your thread since i dont understand everything they want from us. so i dont feel like starting an own thread atm ;)

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 07:11 PM
no hard feelings on my end. just let me hijack your thread since i dont understand everything they want from us. so i dont feel like starting an own thread atm ;)

No problem... I dont think any of us really have a clue about this whole thing. Hijack away! Lol

Lawyer
12-05-2012, 07:54 PM
awww should have checked the thread earlier. think i just dropped u. if u like send it again.

for a name change you need to request it from support. use the ingame option to open a ticket and just request the new nick. they do it in no time, especially on weekends

Dropped me a second time.... No worries, I understand you have to be selective... I will continue to look for a faction.

Davey Crock
12-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Ahoyhoy,

If you are still looking for a faction to join and over level 50, check out the Roving Mercenaries! Have 9 members so far.
Faction Invite Code 590 371 937

I'm a level 60 captain
Attack: 22,682
Defense: 27,657
IPH: 671,154

akliyan
12-08-2012, 06:21 AM
I'm actually on the same boat as the creator of this forum. Low level player at Lvl 46 but with an Income Per Hour of 1.13M Been playing this game for a year and a half and totally focused on upgrading my money generating buildings. I've just completed full Level 10 upgrades to both my Oil Rigs and now aiming to upgrade my two Nuclear Power Plant that are now on Level 8. Also fully upgraded my Naval Research, Infirmary, Cement Factory and Composites Factory and Level 5 on my Airship Hangar.

So to anyone who's interested in headhunting me for that factions, PM me. My ID is 171 716 741 under the name Liyan.

Good luck everyone!! ^_^