PDA

View Full Version : Mordern warfare 3.0 bugs

dads
12-05-2012, 03:44 PM
You can add any bugs you find yourself.

Mine isn't a biggie it's just anyoing.
Ever since pressing on the world icon
My news feed is displayed on the right even thou there is no recent news.
At first It made my eyes pop as it was displaying 15 new news feeds or so it looked like.
I thou allready 15 attacks & it's not even started.
Then I clicked on it & it's just old news,that won't go away.
It's stuck to the right side off the screen.

HenryVIII
12-05-2012, 03:47 PM
You have 15 requests pending I believe.

dads
12-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Oh your right it's changed from requests to news.
Clicking on it brings up news,however i see what you mean clicling to the left is requests.
Differnt. Least it wasn't attacks.
thanks

Corsair
12-05-2012, 04:18 PM
How about that @%!@$%^!@^ air raid siren going off almost non-stop!

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 04:23 PM

Yeeeessss....I posted that complaint in at least 2 other threads. What the hell is up with that???

andy_xyz2004
12-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Yeeeessss....I posted that complaint in at least 2 other threads. What the hell is up with that???

Muahahaha.... Well it keep your eyes open for attack sirens....

dads
12-05-2012, 11:45 PM
I've got blank spaces in my inv,scrolling along there a blank space where a unit should be in both ground & air.
Does anyone else have these blanks in their inv also?

Dutchie
12-05-2012, 11:51 PM
I've found a glaring bug... I still get black bars on either side of my iPhone 5 screen when I play the game :)

Also if you view the members in your own faction, the IPH always states 0.

CJ54
12-05-2012, 11:59 PM

We've been trying to figure that one out, but we can't replicate it yet. And we have tried, man we have tried. In addition to a round of QA on multiple device types, we tried the totally professional method of combing the building and harassing everyone we could find to "open the game, do some stuff and raid people, tell me if you hear the air raid siren. No? No? Dang."

It normally is only supposed to go off when you are actually being raided and when the epic boss appears.

EDIT: And yes, we looked at the code, and we're still looking. It's just a confusing one.

manbeast
12-06-2012, 12:09 AM
I love when cj posts. He actually tells us stuff. Great work cj. Your efforts are appreciated.

Shintaro
12-06-2012, 12:55 AM
My app no longer opens after updating. The modern war front screen shows then it returns to my homepage. Te game won't even load. This is extremely frustrating.
I'd delete the game then redownload, but that would mean losing all of my progress - there is no way that is gunna happen.
I've tried rebooting the phone, leavin it off for hours. Nothing has worked.
I'm using an iPhone 4s on 5.1.1

Leappy
12-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Didnt get my daily scratcher....

dads
12-06-2012, 01:40 AM
My app no longer opens after updating. The modern war front screen shows then it returns to my homepage. Te game won't even load. This is extremely frustrating.
I'd delete the game then redownload, but that would mean losing all of my progress - there is no way that is gunna happen.
I've tried rebooting the phone, leavin it off for hours. Nothing has worked.
I'm using an iPhone 4s on 5.1.1

Delting The game & reinstalling it Won't lose your progress.
Sure you will find other posts saying that in case you don't belive me.

Many times pps delte the game & reinstall for various reasons.

CJ54
12-06-2012, 10:43 AM

We had to turn them off temporarily because they were breaking something else. We'll have them back up as soon as possible.

Corsair
12-06-2012, 11:02 AM
We've been trying to figure that one out, but we can't replicate it yet. And we have tried, man we have tried. In addition to a round of QA on multiple device types, we tried the totally professional method of combing the building and harassing everyone we could find to "open the game, do some stuff and raid people, tell me if you hear the air raid siren. No? No? Dang."

It normally is only supposed to go off when you are actually being raided and when the epic boss appears.

EDIT: And yes, we looked at the code, and we're still looking. It's just a confusing one.Well, I'm on an iPad 2. I suspect it is related to the combining of the news feed and request feed. Somehow it is seeing the ally requests as new news. Just a guess but I'd look there.

aether100
12-06-2012, 03:31 PM
In the situation report I click on reply and it's unresponsive and does nothing

soulnmysole
12-06-2012, 04:25 PM
I was just about to update MW until I read this..

As a LL camper, scratchers are pretty key for me. Looks like I wont be updating until this bug is fixed

Shintaro
12-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Is there going to be an update in the near future?

dads
12-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Thanks for letting is know about the scratchers.

umecks
12-06-2012, 11:01 PM
I having problem with my mission map it doesn't show the "Yellow Arrow Down" indicator. My map level only level 2 as per the red box last time if I not yet attack anything on the Map it shows the Yellow arrow indicator.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m158/archaingels/ModernWarMap620.jpg

Sugarymama
12-07-2012, 04:02 AM
Latest bug....game won't even launch...smh.

Go read the reviews on the App Store. People are campaigning for factions...unbelievable. Lol..

Shintaro
12-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Latest bug....game won't even launch...smh.

Go read the reviews on the App Store. People are campaigning for factions...unbelievable. Lol..

This is the bug I am complaining about.

Ericinico
12-07-2012, 09:12 PM
I having problem with my mission map it doesn't show the "Yellow Arrow Down" indicator. My map level only level 2 as per the red box last time if I not yet attack anything on the Map it shows the Yellow arrow indicator.
Click the question mark at the bottom and hit show missions.

Shintaro
12-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Okay I deleted the game and re download/installed. Now opens fine.
But I have encountered yet another bug. I can't do any missions now because those maps aren't available to me???? I even have progress on one such mission.

dads
12-07-2012, 11:00 PM
I won a luch box however it wasnt awarded

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-07-2012, 11:05 PM
This guy (Mr. CJ54) is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be at Gree. :D
He has an incredible person working with him, and she is stellar, too. ;)
Maybe, Mr. CJ54 will clone himself and get us a moderator with the customer service, people, and communication skills he possesses? :confused:

If Mr. CJ54 is addressing your issue, its in no better hands.

This man gets things done, and he knows how to satisfy customers.

EDIT: And yes, we looked at the code, and we're still looking. It's just a confusing one.

mickymacirl
12-08-2012, 04:14 AM
This guy (Mr. CJ54) is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be at Gree. :D
He has an incredible person working with him, and she is stellar, too. ;)
Maybe, Mr. CJ54 will clone himself and get us a moderator with the customer service, people, and communication skills he possesses? :confused:

If Mr. CJ54 is addressing your issue, its in no better hands.

This man gets things done, and he knows how to satisfy customers.

I agree 120%, this man solves all the tickets first time, first ask from me when they actually assign them to him, otherwise I wait for weeks for responses from most of the other morons! CJ for Funzio Man of the Year 2012!!!

ohwhatafinish
12-08-2012, 04:33 AM
Some of my allies are in my rivals list!!!

Dutchie
12-08-2012, 04:44 AM
Stab them in the back... LOL

dads
12-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Games crashing way to much

ricemstcr
12-09-2012, 06:53 PM
I upgraded to version 3 today and things were going fine; the faction stuff is all working properly and no crazy sirens or anything. I had the typical upgrade thing where high stat gold units don't appear until restarting the game a few times, they are all back now and my stats are all good.
However, a few hours ago i was attacking through the rival list and won 3 crates, so i went to that players map and kept raiding, when i noticed my crate count was at 0. I kept raiding and got another crate, when i touched it zoomed down to the bottom left icon but the number still stayed at 0.
Raided a few more people and then restarted a few more times (didnt know what else I could possibly try, energy was depleted from doing missions earlier).
Eventually i attacked again through the rivals list and won a launch crate again, so i immediately went to raid his map so i could check the launch crate counter, it was correct at 1. I kept raiding him until i got another crate and it worked, seems to be fine now. but it sucks i lost 4 crates somehow, i have no idea how