PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Official Factions Update Thread!

Pages : [1] 2

thesyllable (er)
12-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Sup everybody!

This will be the official thread for latest Modern War update; please ask your questions and post comments here and I'll get them answered (to the best of my ability).

Please make sure to scan the thread to see if your question has been asked/answered, give me as much detail as possible and I'll do my best to give you the info you need!

-er

UPDATES:

***Faction Bank and Donations
Players can donate cash or concrete to their faction bank
Money can then be spent to buy fortification or faction bonuses (bonuses apply to all members of the faction)
Only guild leader/founder can use the faction bank to purchase fortification or bonuses
Any cash or concrete donated remains in the faction bank, even if that player leaves

***How do you obtain concrete if you don't currently have any?
PVP only, it is not able to be stolen

***How does the world domination map/section work in relation to the factions?
The faction that wins world domination will have their faction name added to the map

***You cannot join multiple factions.

***You can leave a faction at any time, as many times as you want

***Daily Scratchers will be back soon! But you can always find them in the Store!

***Ranks
3 ranks in a Faction: Leader, Officer, and Member. The Leader can invite players and promote, demote, and remove faction members and officers. Officers can invite players and promote members to officer status. All three ranks enjoy the benefits of the faction boosts

------------------------------------
In-Game FAQ

Factions

Where do I find the Faction section?
You can get to the Faction Screen through the in-game Menu.

How do I form a faction?
To create your own faction, enter a Faction Name and Faction Tag into the allotted spaces under “Create a Faction” and click "submit". If you are already a member of a faction, you must leave in order to create a new one.

How do I join a faction?
To join a faction, click on the Join Faction button at the bottom of the first Faction screen. If you know the invite code of the Faction you want to join, you can enter it directly at the top of the Faction List. Otherwise, you can scroll through the list of available Factions and send a Request to join.

Can you join multiple factions?
You can request to join multiple factions, however you can only be a member of one faction at a time.

How do I leave a faction?
To leave your current faction, click on the Leave Faction button at the bottom of the Faction Information screen.

How do I invite members?
Only the Leader and Officers can invite players to be members of a faction. To do so, there is an Invite Players button in the bottom right corner of your Faction Information screen.

What are the ranks and what can they do?
There are 3 ranks in a Faction: Leader, Officer, and Member. The Leader can invite players and promote, demote, and remove faction members and officers. Officers can invite players and promote members to officer status. All three ranks enjoy the benefits of the faction boosts.

How and what can I donate to my faction, and what can my donation be used for?
Players can donate cash or concrete to their faction bank. The money can then be spent to buy fortification or faction bonuses. Only the guild leader/founder can use the faction bank to purchase fortification or bonuses. If a member leaves a faction any cash or concrete they have donated remains in the faction bank of their previous faction.

Who benefits from Faction Bonuses?
Faction bonuses apply to all members of the faction.

Where do I get concrete?
Concrete drops from PVP matches. It cannot be stolen or bought.

How does the world domination map/section work in relation to the factions?
The faction that wins world domination will have their faction name added to the map for that area of the world.

Lt. Falcon
12-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Are scratchers gone for good with this new update or will there be a fix in the works?

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Great, I thought we were going to have to figure out everything on our own...lol. My questions:

Can you explain the faction bank and how the donations work?
How do you obtain concrete if you don't currently have any?
How does the world domination map/section work in relation to the factions? (if at all)

Sorry if these were already explained in another thread..

Jonmutley
12-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Great, I thought we were going to have to figure out everything on our own...lol. My questions:

Can you explain the faction bank and how the donations work?
How do you obtain concrete if you don't currently have any?
How does the world domination map/section work in relation to the factions? (if at all)

Sorry if these were already explained in another thread..

Hi sugary mama, don't know how the bank will work quite yet, but from my reckoning once you've joined a faction there will be a donation box within your faction window. The concrete is obtained by attacking people, doing the missions on the map and as rewards for repelling an attack. That's the areas I've been getting concrete. As yet I don't know on the map as its coming soon. I think the important thing is once app updated, start or join a faction and get established as a member with strong donations as this will boost your faction and your position within the faction. Hope that helps? I was worried that the allies option had gone as its been replaced with the new factions button. Panic over, I realised its in the more box/button.

It's all a dream
12-05-2012, 10:38 AM

Is it possible to change faction at a later point in time?

Why can't we see members in the faction, before we join?

Are we getting new buildings soon as well?

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Hi sugary mama, don't know how the bank will work quite yet, but from my reckoning once you've joined a faction there will be a donation box within your faction window. The concrete is obtained by attacking people, doing the missions on the map and as rewards for repelling an attack. That's the areas I've been getting concrete. As yet I don't know on the map as its coming soon. I think the important thing is once app updated, start or join a faction and get established as a member with strong donations as this will boost your faction and your position within the faction. Hope that helps? I was worried that the allies option had gone as its been replaced with the new factions button. Panic over, I realised its in the more box/button.

Thanks Jon. This helps.

dj maj
12-05-2012, 10:52 AM
are u able to leave your current faction to join another? and is there a limit? e.g. wait 24 hours till u can change

Jonmutley
12-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Are scratchers gone for good with this new update or will there be a fix in the works?

I hope not! I love the scratchers!

Baraka
12-05-2012, 11:06 AM
How many Fights are there per round etc. Main worry for a lot of people is XP gain and levelling too fast. Main thing. Is it Gold that will win !!!!!

Capt Dan DevGru
12-05-2012, 11:07 AM
How do you get concrete?

Morphlingman
12-05-2012, 11:10 AM
I've noticed some bugs with the factions. I had a few requests to John my faction and when I hit accept all, I lost all of them

Gambit12
12-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Hey thesylabler, Do you have any official date that the faction event will start..?

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Concrete comes from pvp,
Factions won't work for campers unless they want to just donate cash.
The world domination will be in event format.
Yes if you play the game the way gree intends you will level.
You can leave a faction anytime you want to try and join another.

You cannot see members of a faction before you join. That is why VFF has a group page.
Donate you concrete and cash to your faction so your leader can build fortifications and buy bonuses. Fyi our current concrete block need is 55 for next upgrade and next bonus will be $60million.

Those are all the questions I can answer at the moment.

-jason

Hassleham
12-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Just tried to buy an upgrade for bravo and got this -.- aha

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x46/dobbinish/099DE67D-DE0C-4C5F-BFE4-F8DA749A2522-3467-000002EFC92C6879.jpg

boardgames rule
12-05-2012, 11:41 AM
I have never seen those bonuses. Where are they?

chbranch
12-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Can you have a faction of one? Accidentally created a thread before I saw this one. Sorry.

LeBarticus
12-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Yes you can have a faction of one.

LeBarticus
12-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Anyone notice the factions that seem to have m,ore players than allowed? 36/20 and so on and so forth

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 11:51 AM
But competing will be tough.

General Soviet
12-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Anyone notice the factions that seem to have m,ore players than allowed? 36/20 and so on and so forth
Yeah I've seen a couple of those so far.

JCS-Chairman
12-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Potential problems:

I was a part of a faction early on and was kicked/booted from that faction when they had more than the required number example 24/20.

Problem: Any money or concrete that you donated stays with that faction. Potentially, one can give much and then be booted and there is no return on your investment. Everything is lost. I plan on joining here as opposed to the general public because at least I know what I am getting here. I am a part of a public faction now. I guess I requested an invite to more than 1. However, I will not donate money or concrete again to the outside. I only have 6 concrete left.

If I helped to build or win certain units or defense. Does that go with me if I leave that faction or am I branded for life?

Thanks team. Oh and I work from home sooo - I am ready to join someone. :)

dthfrmabv
12-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Yes you can have a faction of one.

Can you leave that Faction? Do you also need to be in a faction to see and play the maps and defeat the bosses or is it just he regular maps we had?

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 12:10 PM
1. How much XP is gained per attack during a faction battle attack (per player)?
2. How will factions containing all gold armies be matched up against other factions? Non-gold Armies can't beat them one-on-one so we have no chance beating their faction either, right?
3. Are boosts units acquired during pre-battle events only viable in faction play? In other words if a faction member has gained a boost unit in faction play will its boost be reflected in a one-on-one PVP attack against a single rival defender outside of faction play?
4. Since faction leaders names are visible in the faction list, what happens when super strong players start targeting those leaders outside faction play to decimate their stats? Seems quite likely since the leader is the one that has to take the initial attacks during faction battles. Is there any way to change the leader within a faction without destroying the faction? Maybe I've missed something here but it seems like leaders will get destroyed unless they are all gold army.

And the most important question!!
5. Why can't Gree just release an instruction manual or guidelines to new content instead of us having to ask questions on how to play their game?

Thief
12-05-2012, 12:12 PM
"Health Recovery Boost"

What will this apply to/do? Will we have to Beat something similar Bosses within our Faction? IE a super Strong Boss that we all have to try and take down in 2 hours?

Will this Boos Work on the Boss Events in our Personal Games as well?

Tanner
12-05-2012, 12:34 PM
thief, it works on bosses in your personal game if your faction has it.

sgt spanks
12-05-2012, 12:37 PM
How do I reverse this?! I obviously don't want the member of a faction to be the leader... How can I demote him or become leader again?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

sgt spanks

John Snow
12-05-2012, 12:37 PM
And the most important question!!
5. Why can't Gree just release an instruction manual or guidelines to new content instead of us having to ask questions on how to play their game?

Amen, brother. Amen.

MaximumFun
12-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Concrete comes from pvp,
Factions won't work for campers unless they want to just donate cash.
The world domination will be in event format.
Yes if you play the game the way gree intends you will level.
You can leave a faction anytime you want to try and join another.

You cannot see members of a faction before you join. That is why VFF has a group page.
Donate you concrete and cash to your faction so your leader can build fortifications and buy bonuses. Fyi our current concrete block need is 55 for next upgrade and next bonus will be $60million.

Those are all the questions I can answer at the moment.

-jason

And Jason can answer all of these questions because he is the leader of the best faction there is: VF Charlie

Looking forward to some healthy competition with VF Alpha and VF Bravo, and taking care of business with non-forum factions.

Tctiger
12-05-2012, 12:49 PM
My thoughts exactly bigd@wg .

Ganja
12-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Where and how do you acquire concrete! I want to start farming so I can donate to VFF team...

Harry Tuttle
12-05-2012, 12:51 PM
When will Android get the update? It's still MW 2.0.5 at GooglePlay

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 01:00 PM
All of these questions stem from the same issue.
Join a faction of people you know and talk to.

I won't boot people from Charlie if they donate. Just doesnt seem like good ethics. So be careful where you join, because an ignorant leader may boot you after you donate 10 blocks and 40 million. My crew can trust me, im keeping track of who donates, so they don't get booted.

If you made someone a leader on accident, ask him to relinquish it back to you. Or send a ticket.

For the 30th time, concrete come from PvP battles.

All factions start off with a max of 20 players, by purchasing bonuses, you can increase your max by 2 each time. We bought 2 expansion bonuses we are at 24 max.

People, it isnt life or death. Most of these questions are silly, just roll with the punches.

-jason

Ganja
12-05-2012, 01:12 PM
How come I don't see the update MW on my ipad not showing in the app sotre update. It saying all apps are updated?

Hassleham
12-05-2012, 01:15 PM

That is probably a glitch with on of the upgrades. The upgrades page has an upgrade for the number of people you can have in the faction, so they probably upgraded that but it isn't showing up properly.

I have never seen those bonuses. Where are they?

on the "donate" tab there are 3 buttons, donate, upgrades and fortifications or something.

boardgames rule
12-05-2012, 01:37 PM
I see donate,forts and bonuses.

sgt spanks
12-05-2012, 01:42 PM
send a ticket, as in contact support?

thanks for the help @JHenry02

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Yes spanks, contact support

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=Hassleham;511849]That is probably a glitch with on of the upgrades. The upgrades page has an upgrade for the number of people you can have in the faction, so they probably upgraded that but it isn't showing up properly.QUOTE]

I noticed that too. But, what happens when the glitch is corrected? Will some members of a faction be booted because the glitch allowed too many to join?/

I'm seeing factions with 45 members right now..

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 02:39 PM
That's why I am keeping mine right at the limit. Some people need to think long term.

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 02:52 PM
They need to stop that damn siren from going off every 10 seconds...smh.

andypandy2
12-05-2012, 02:55 PM
On the donation/fortification tab, it says 'defense building defense' adds +5% more Defense from Buildings. What buildings? My buildings? Faction buildings? What are faction buildings?

If it is *my* buildings; then should I start building more buildings? Which ones? Defense buildings, I presume. Is it time to buy gold defense buildings?

thesyllable (er)
12-05-2012, 02:56 PM
See the OP for some answers and updated info...we're going to put a full FAQ in the games Help section very soon!

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Yeah it boosts faction fortifications.

Question though, anyone know what the faction officers are for?

-j

andy_xyz2004
12-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Will we gain xp from this battle between faction ?

andypandy2
12-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Yeah it boosts faction fortifications.

Question though, anyone know what the faction officers are for?

-j

Faction Officers are there to look smart and follow orders from the Faction NCO's!

thesyllable (er)
12-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Hey thesylabler, Do you have any official date that the faction event will start..?

No official date to share yet! But very soon!

thesyllable (er)
12-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Amen, brother. Amen.

We're going to have a lot of these questions/answers in the game's FAQ!

thesyllable (er)
12-05-2012, 03:08 PM
send a ticket, as in contact support?

thanks for the help @JHenry02

^^^^^
This.

Mcdoc
12-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Question though, anyone know what the faction officers are for?-jIf you promote someone to an officer - they can add (but not delete) members to the faction. Even though it sounds like a nice thing - you gotta be real careful who you promote to officer unless they agree in advance not to add people or you may end up with too many random people. In VFF Alpha - we have over 150 pending requests to join and obviously we want Forum members. :)

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Roger that mcdoc

thesyllable (er)
12-05-2012, 03:40 PM
In-Game FAQ is in the OP!

jay_usher
12-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Some of u are bloody idiots!
If I was to say u get concrete only from pvp
You lot would still ask where you get concrete stop being lazy read the post and stop wasting everyone's time!

Bronson
12-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Where do you get the concrete blocks from?

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 04:00 PM

LOL! You are too much...

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 04:01 PM

Saw that coming a mile away! Lol!

Was expecting it from Fl@sh. Guess you beat him to it!

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 04:09 PM
We're going to have a lot of these questions/answers in the game's FAQ!

None of my questions were answered in that FAQ.

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 04:17 PM
I read the FAQs, and still have a question. Since anyone can create a faction, and there can be factions of just one member, how will that play out in World Domination/Faction Events? I'm asking because there are dozens and dozens of factions with just one member. How will this be any different than regular PVP?

Ryans67
12-05-2012, 04:31 PM
They will be very weak factions with no hope of winning. A person's best bet is to join a cash rich faction. Some of the upgrades are billion's of cash. Since all members benefit from the boosts, affording the boosts is a top priority. Later we will find out how the domination events work, but I'm sure that is where the player's stats will come in handy.

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Sugar,
Because that one member still has the opportunity of building defenses and boosts. They are at a disadvantage unless they are Ferr or a pirate.

Also,
Battle for Brazil may not be won by Charlie, but we are definitely on for Melee in Madagascar and the Zanzibarbarian Uprising.

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks Jhenry. I get it, but didn't make sense to me to be a faction of 1. As you said, most players are never going to be able to compete against an entire team of players. This will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I didn't even know about the other battles...only have Brazil on my game right now..or are you guessing what the others will be called?:)

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Humorous guessing sugar.

Sugarymama
12-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Lol...thought so Jhenry...;)

El Cid
12-05-2012, 05:30 PM
How do you get concrete?

Read the FAQ or see below.

Where do I get concrete?

sgt spanks
12-05-2012, 06:37 PM
No official date to share yet! But very soon!

Sorry to interrupt, but can you read my previous post? I've had no luck and haven't heard from support either..

Marshall58
12-05-2012, 06:43 PM

How can I tell who is donating? I am the lead. I have donated. So have others. But I cannot see how much they or even I have donated.

Morphlingman
12-05-2012, 06:47 PM
You can't. Ask your members to post when they donate

andypandy2
12-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Oh no... there is a trust aspect to this game. Can this get anymore like Survivor?

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Yup... But if you can do basic math, you can tell if the numbers don't add up.

dthfrmabv
12-05-2012, 11:33 PM
What happens when a faction member leaves or a member just joined before an event or during the event - will he/she still get any of the bonus or bonus unit... if there is any?

HGF69
12-06-2012, 04:28 AM
I posted this elswehere but we need an option to see which members have donated what. I'd like to see who's contributing and who isn't so I can ask them to help out.

Harry Tuttle
12-06-2012, 04:45 AM
OK. Read the FAQ, when will MW3 be released for Android?

LifeShortPlayMore
12-06-2012, 05:03 AM
Hi everybody,

Ever since the factions update, the game does not start up anymore.
I tried everything: shutting down Ipad, hard reset, soft reset...

Anyone has this problem?

aether100
12-06-2012, 06:12 AM
Hi everybody,

Ever since the factions update, the game does not start up anymore.
I tried everything: shutting down Ipad, hard reset, soft reset...

Anyone has this problem?

I have an first addition Ipad and that happened to me . I had to delete the program and reinstall to get it to work . make sure you backup before deleting anything. i hope this helps and work s for you

Pharmacy
12-06-2012, 06:46 AM
If the guy/girl are in you fraction do they show up on the attack board if they not a allies or we need to make sure they are one of our allies

dthfrmabv
12-06-2012, 06:46 AM
I have an first addition Ipad and that happened to me . I had to delete the program and reinstall to get it to work . make sure you backup before deleting anything. i hope this helps and work s for you

@LifeShortPlayMore - yep i did the same first the update wont show on my 1st gen Ipad, then I deleted and reinstalled didn't work. Deleted and reinstalled again and worked.

mxz
12-06-2012, 07:52 AM
Are faction v. faction battles bracketed or are the low level / camper factions going to be battling against the high level monsters?

aether100
12-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Can anyone decipher how attack and defense stats will play a roll in this world denomination?

Sgt Z 0311
12-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Potential problems:

Thanks team. Oh and I work from home sooo - I am ready to join someone. :)

Hey JCS- You're welcome to join us, contribute, and you will not be booted. We look for people with hourly incomes over 500k with attack and defense above 40. We're doing well so far, many people contribute and we have great bonus stats. Have a great group of people. I'm the team lead. 781636284

andy_xyz2004
12-06-2012, 02:40 PM
@syllable(er) : how will we be paired to other faction ? Will player level 60 paired with above level 100 ?

Sgt Z 0311
12-06-2012, 02:57 PM
@syllable(er) : how will we be paired to other faction ? Will player level 60 paired with above level 100 ?

Hope not! I think it's a tournament ladder, but it would be a good idea to remove lower level outliers, average the levels, and pair up teams that way. Maybe in 4 different levels, 1-50, 51-100, 101-150, 151-200. That makes sense to me. Or let the faction's average play against factions that have an average within a certain range. So many unanswered questions!

Col Matt
12-06-2012, 03:21 PM
When does it all start?

Selfproclaimed
12-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Here's my question... Why was ccmarks farewell thread deleted?

Buzz
12-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Hey....How does the Invite Code, in Factions, come into play?

I've tried to invite countless folks/ID's to be part of my faction - it always says - they're in a Faction - sorry for my luck or what? Any help - thanks!!

Mad
12-06-2012, 06:26 PM
I Thought i read somewhere, but can't find it now, when the faction war starts you have to defeat the leader first before you can attack the other opposing faction members, is that true?

DVL505
12-06-2012, 06:32 PM
I think I read that somewhere to. The defence leader has to be defeated first, so if you are that guy watch your stats plummet as your army is destroyed. Hopefully your faction members will not abandon you at that point. Lol

leek_info
12-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Okay so for this obtaining Concrete concept, does the concrete drop from PVP matches if a person has concrete but hasn't "banked" it through their faction? I just tried several PVP matches and nothing dropped, instead, a lot of my bodies dropped.

Am I missing something here?

andy_xyz2004
12-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Okay so for this obtaining Concrete concept, does the concrete drop from PVP matches if a person has concrete but hasn't "banked" it through their faction? I just tried several PVP matches and nothing dropped, instead, a lot of my bodies dropped.

Am I missing something here?

You cant steal concrete, it will drop as loot item from pvp,
And you should buy gold to replenish stamina 😄...

soulnmysole
12-06-2012, 07:48 PM
This whole thing seems very unorganized and glitchy. I'm so glad I havent updated MW yet.

Morphlingman
12-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Well that info in FAQ was no help.
What do the fortifications do, can I make unlimited amounts of level ones, or one high level fortification. which is best
Obviously some kind of defense structure. I wish there was better info

W!ll
12-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Join me @ 621024815 $T3ALTH X

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-06-2012, 08:15 PM
When is this coming to android!!!???

I don't understand why updates such as these are not released at the same time across all platforms.

Aiden
12-06-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm getting concrete from missions, and often..... I see PVP is the "only" way, a glitch maybe?

bezerkeley
12-06-2012, 08:30 PM
$600k per hour, daily, level 160 soldier looking for faction members (also enjoy long walks on the beach).
Apply to Bezerkeley faction 921093793. Looking for good peeps that will contribute equally to domination.

cuzen
12-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Ok .... so I have read the FAQs and EVERY post after. I can't believe how many blankety blanks keep asking where to get the concrete from. And someone usually answers. But NOBODY pays any attention to the several people who have asked "When will Android get the update for factions?" I just updated and for the first time have Scratches, but nothing for the factions. Does anyone have an answer???

andy_xyz2004
12-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Ok .... so I have read the FAQs and EVERY post after. I can't believe how many blankety blanks keep asking where to get the concrete from. And someone usually answers. But NOBODY pays any attention to the several people who have asked "When will Android get the update for factions?" I just updated and for the first time have Scratches, but nothing for the factions. Does anyone have an answer???

Very soon, be patience,

cuzen
12-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Thank you.

James_mac
12-06-2012, 09:41 PM
How many officers can you have per faction?

piercemenow1
12-06-2012, 10:26 PM
invite me to your faction
13500+ attacks won 1805 lost.
Missions - 6960
Alliance attack - 63000
Alliance defense - 64000
IPH - $370+

ID - 258815272

andyscriv
12-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Hi guys, is it possible to demote someone from leader status if you have already promoted them to that status?
Or is it only whoever is the leader that can promote/demote.
I can't seem to contact my factions leader to ask them.
Thanks

andyscriv
12-07-2012, 05:21 AM
How do I reverse this?! I obviously don't want the member of a faction to be the leader... How can I demote him or become leader again?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

sgt spanks

Also have this issue!! Is there a fix/way to reverse this?

FromAfar
12-07-2012, 06:55 AM
documentation. DOCUMENTATION! we don' need no stinkin' documentation!

spend yo money and chuddup!

oh yeah. how do i get concrete? ;)

bernz8
12-07-2012, 08:24 AM
I've also been noticing that there are a bunch of abandoned factions (0/20 members). LOL

Agent Orange
12-07-2012, 08:26 AM
documentation. DOCUMENTATION! we don' need no stinkin' documentation!

spend yo money and chuddup!

oh yeah. how do i get concrete? ;)

Take a bag of type 1 or 2 Portland cement add in water and mix in some sort of box or concrete mixer.

Romaro
12-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Take a bag of type 1 or 2 Portland cement add in water and mix in some sort of box or concrete mixer.

😄😃 and wait until ........😄

Urbz
12-07-2012, 08:51 AM
By joining factions certainly will make u upgrade....now my question is...what would happen if I'm not joining no faction?....stay at my lvl and just upgrade my stuff...what is better?....by lvl up...makes me weaker ....meeting stronger players there.....but by not joining...would I be left out? M I missing out?

BigJim
12-07-2012, 08:55 AM
After joining a faction I was fired for no reason
and I gave money and item. Lost now for nothing. How I recovered my donates?
Moreover, this system is ideal for scammers of all stripes.

fearandrea
12-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Sup everybody!

This will be the official thread for latest Modern War update; please ask your questions and post comments here and I'll get them answered (to the best of my ability).

Please make sure to scan the thread to see if your question has been asked/answered, give me as much detail as possible and I'll do my best to give you the info you need!

-er

UPDATES:

Money can then be spent to buy fortification or faction bonuses (bonuses apply to all members of the faction)
Only guild leader/founder can use the faction bank to purchase fortification or bonuses
Any cash or concrete donated remains in the faction bank, even if that player leaves

The faction that wins world domination will have their faction name added to the map

***Daily Scratchers will be back soon! But you can always find them in the Store!

***Ranks
3 ranks in a Faction: Leader, Officer, and Member. The Leader can invite players and promote, demote, and remove faction members and officers. Officers can invite players and promote members to officer status. All three ranks enjoy the benefits of the faction boosts

In-Game FAQ

Factions

How do I form a faction?
To create your own faction, enter a Faction Name and Faction Tag into the allotted spaces under “Create a Faction” and click "submit". If you are already a member of a faction, you must leave in order to create a new one.

How do I join a faction?
To join a faction, click on the Join Faction button at the bottom of the first Faction screen. If you know the invite code of the Faction you want to join, you can enter it directly at the top of the Faction List. Otherwise, you can scroll through the list of available Factions and send a Request to join.

You can request to join multiple factions, however you can only be a member of one faction at a time.

To leave your current faction, click on the Leave Faction button at the bottom of the Faction Information screen.

How do I invite members?
Only the Leader and Officers can invite players to be members of a faction. To do so, there is an Invite Players button in the bottom right corner of your Faction Information screen.

There are 3 ranks in a Faction: Leader, Officer, and Member. The Leader can invite players and promote, demote, and remove faction members and officers. Officers can invite players and promote members to officer status. All three ranks enjoy the benefits of the faction boosts.

Players can donate cash or concrete to their faction bank. The money can then be spent to buy fortification or faction bonuses. Only the guild leader/founder can use the faction bank to purchase fortification or bonuses. If a member leaves a faction any cash or concrete they have donated remains in the faction bank of their previous faction.

Where do I get concrete?

The faction that wins world domination will have their faction name added to the map for that area of the world.
This helps clear up some questions I had

fearandrea
12-07-2012, 09:20 AM

I am just curious because you look familiar.

fearandrea
12-07-2012, 09:21 AM

 and wait until ........

Until... ?

bezerkeley
12-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Join our faction, the 'Usual Suspects' 555259583

1brent1
12-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Is there suppose to be some final battle and when? If this is the cases anyone know how its going to play out?

Italianmob17
12-07-2012, 10:36 AM
hey my id on modern war is 739 249 161 i am lvl 114 and i recently added my own faction i have alot of request from people wanting to join i have a max of 22 members alrdy i was wondering how 2 increase that so more people can join iv seen factions that have 50+ members alrdy out of 22 how do i do that 2 mine as well?

vitus79
12-07-2012, 10:40 AM
cant post to my members if i go to view them. is this going to be fixed? the forum wall is too short if 20+ people post there

Rgf111
12-07-2012, 10:51 AM
wow! so much to read and still so many unanswered questions.. but the main thing i'd like to know is what do u win or get from joining and fighting in a faction? Does anybody have some numbers? all the time it will take, levelling up, money spent, and units lost for a few indestructible units!? no thanks!! lol.. or will it be worth doing?

Fivestars02
12-07-2012, 11:21 AM
How you can check the number of concrete block a player has got before joint the faction?
Thanks

Jean marc
12-07-2012, 01:57 PM
What is the difference between an officer and a member in a faction

britton
12-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Can we have a log for the donations?

I am not sure who has given what.

Moochers not welcome.

Faction 155 440 024

kyljoy
12-07-2012, 04:16 PM
478-024-930

the cold 6000

Morphlingman
12-07-2012, 04:51 PM
How you can check the number of concrete block a player has got before joint the faction?
Thanks
You can not

Morphlingman
12-07-2012, 04:52 PM
What is the difference between an officer and a member in a faction
This info is available in FAQ. Officers can invite other members.

Morphlingman
12-07-2012, 04:56 PM
wow! so much to read and still so many unanswered questions.. but the main thing i'd like to know is what do u win or get from joining and fighting in a faction? Does anybody have some numbers? all the time it will take, levelling up, money spent, and units lost for a few indestructible units!? no thanks!! lol.. or will it be worth doing?
Regardless of what you get. I'm enjoying it so far. It has brought excitement back to game for me, it will add compitition that it seems you do with committed members instead of just you and gold bars

Aiden
12-07-2012, 05:53 PM
So in PVP now I'm getting missile looking things like the concrete, only it doesn't "go" anywhere.... Anyone know what these are now?

andy_xyz2004
12-07-2012, 05:54 PM
So in PVP now I'm getting missile looking things like the concrete, only it doesn't "go" anywhere.... Anyone know what these are now?

Look at first page 😄

liuselwyn
12-07-2012, 06:40 PM
I hope it will be a blockbuster guys.

Archer59
12-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Is this game divided into different groups of levels?

Archer59
12-07-2012, 07:33 PM
If you promote someone to an officer - they can add (but not delete) members to the faction. Even though it sounds like a nice thing - you gotta be real careful who you promote to officer unless they agree in advance not to add people or you may end up with too many random people. In VFF Alpha - we have over 150 pending requests to join and obviously we want Forum members. :)Send some my way, LOL

piercemenow1
12-08-2012, 12:10 AM
I've now been booted twice from Factions after donating Lots of $$$ and Concrete, Now i cant find the Factions, I have alright stats! Can someone who actually wants a daily player on their team please add me!!

CaliAwol
12-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Faction: Cowboys and Indians 777310081

We're recruiting more members who are active.
We currently have 32 guild members and a whole lot of upgrades and fortifications!!
Must be actively donating $$$ and concrete. Serious members only!

Gazzaw22
12-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Join my Faction 825 959 769
Level 134 and level 143, both daily players!!

Xander75
12-08-2012, 03:10 AM
I've now been booted twice from Factions after donating Lots of $$$ and Concrete, Now i cant find the Factions, I have alright stats! Can someone who actually wants a daily player on their team please add me!!

Check out our VFC Faction recruitment thread on here. We never boot active players, 3 spaces up for grabs!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42684-VFF-Charlie-aka-VFC-Recruitment-Drive

Beastmaster
12-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Faction: Cowboys and Indians 777310081

We're recruiting more members who are active.
We currently have 32 guild members and a whole lot of upgrades and fortifications!!
Must be actively donating $$$ and concrete. Serious members only!

Being kicked out of a faction which invited me in the first place was a bitter experience. I wish I could get my 5 mil donation back. Cowboys and Indians, are you a faction of such a mean nature?

Rgf111
12-08-2012, 05:34 AM
Regardless of what you get. I'm enjoying it so far. It has brought excitement back to game for me, it will add compitition that it seems you do with committed members instead of just you and gold bars

Somebody is delusional!! Or a GREE-dy employee ;) if you think GREE-dy have made this for your fun lol They only care about making more money from there committed members like you, that have no life outside these games. "Regardless of what i get. I'm enjoying it" the words of a loser! It's not about winning its the taking part LOL... Personally i like winning ;) so if its worth competting I'm in, and will enjoy it with my ally friends, but as its another GREE-dy event i already know its another scam. And guess what? already i read theres hackers and cheats and unfair play coming from this event that hasn't properly started yet :D You all should have learned by now!!!!
SO good luck morphlingman i look forward to finding you on the battlefield, with your weak stats after you've lost all your money and units, being mugged off by GREE-dy :p

Col Matt
12-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Still have places in a top faction. Code 486375845

BigBassTurd
12-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Where do you find the missions under the mission plans? Over throw the dictator, Acquire Armaments, Defeat Local Warlords, Set up Satellite Base. Or has this not started yet?

Aiden
12-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Where do you find the missions under the mission plans? Over throw the dictator, Acquire Armaments, Defeat Local Warlords, Set up Satellite Base. Or has this not started yet?

Is not out yet....

Davey Crock
12-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Anyone know how the fortifications work? What is the incentive to upgrade a fortification?

Proprioc3ption
12-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Righto, since upgrading to MW3.0 I've lost all my purchased units and won boss units!!! What the hell is going on?

After restarting it a few times its all finally back as it was. Damn this game is glitchy!

BigBassTurd
12-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Is not out yet....
Cool was driving me crazy! Thanks

jwv113
12-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Elite faction 30 members. 2mill per day contribution min. Contribute/post contrabution and stay in.

Glenn511365
12-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Anyone know how the fortifications work? What is the incentive to upgrade a fortification?

I've been trying to find out more information on it also. I wish they would make finding the answer easier.

Tate
12-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Unless you have inside information you don't know exactly how fortifications work, and i suppose we wont know until the battles start. What I do know is that to get that first one to level 10 today, it cost approx 10.45 million and 108 blocks. And those dam*** blocks are more rare than crates!

soodom
12-09-2012, 12:23 AM
ECE Recruiting

We have :

We donate/ day at least 75-100 million and 120-200 blocks!
We got 10 lvl 10 fortifications and growing!

We want :

Active loyal daily players
50k+ attck/ def stats
3 mil/ day donation ( most give over 7-8)
10 blocks/ day

Post here if you are interested or add me on your ally list: 963871432

bezerkeley
12-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Join our faction, the Usual Suspects.
Faction code = 555259583. I'm lvl156 with 600k iph, attack and defense of around 40k and our faction already has +5% Defense and fortifications.

The Hectic One
12-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Super Clip Mafia - 316461335

i'm level 18 on 160,000ph, 360w/25l, building an empire, you want in, prove it

1brent1
12-09-2012, 07:29 AM
We have 3 golden new spots available for our Faction:
Team USA
If you have decent stats and can donate concrete & money (2mil+ a day, most members have been donating 10 to 20mil+) enter faction request 912640883

Twisted image
12-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Adding new members to fresh starting fraction. I started it off with what I had 10 mil and 50 bricks.
No kick unless inactive for a week

Please join up and help me build this fraction

SlashRacer
12-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Any idea on how the intel and mortar rounds we have been gathering will be used?

"T"
12-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Any idea on how the intel and mortar rounds we have been gathering will be used?

I think that's a glitch. They're dropping instead of Launch Boxes.

Nunkeyhead11
12-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Join Enclave, American Faction all allowed to join. Code for invites: 644342566

We have 4 total upgrades and 5 fortification, some of which are upgraded to level 3.

blueninja
12-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Today my modern war started crashing. It crashes at startup.

manbeast
12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
i've had no issues with crashing.

i have my own views on forts.. but i'm keeping it in REG

Tate
12-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah, those rockets or whatever they are, I believe, are dropping instead of lunch boxes and I wish they'd stop and give me the lunch boxes instead. Frustrating.....

Captain Steelman
12-09-2012, 03:23 PM
So you need to do PvP to get concrete blocks... Works with both raid and attack or...? They seems to be hard to get. Does anyone have some input on the attacks/concrete ratio...? Done some 50 attacks but no concrete....

General Nu
12-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Join the General Nuisances (GNs) faction # 679 692 373
I have 6 level 1 fortifications and 1 level 2. $3.5 million and 1 extra brick in faction bank.

It's an open membership request. We'll work out donations as more details on the events become available.

I currently have 23 bricks besides the above and have $396,562 income per hour but am not donating any more money or bricks until I get a few members.

My stats are
65914 attack
56051 defence
46 stamina
1310 energy
$396,562 IPH
6391 units

Allie code 779 594 894

Sgt Z 0311
12-09-2012, 06:03 PM
It's Faction, guys. Not Fraction. That's what you learn in 3rd grade math.

leek_info
12-09-2012, 06:56 PM
FACTION NAME: Jihadist
FACTION #: 501179402

Only have 5 members, but we are looking to build. So far making decent progress but with your contribution, this can be a great faction, with INTEGRITY...

There are so many super power house factions out there, even some on steroids. I'm here to offer genuine sense of leadership and commitment. Join the "Jihadist" Faction TODAY

The Faithful
The Poised
The Jihadist..

jwv113
12-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Join my eleite 30 member faction. Daily players many upgrades. 428827514
Looking for daily players 2mill min per day.

leek_info
12-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Faction Officers are there to look smart and follow orders from the Faction NCO's!

With an answer like that, you have got to be in the military, lmao.

Morphlingman
12-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Looking for Great Faction. Join Forums Finest Fighters
We have 30 members already and will be expanding to 32 today, so if you want to join a strong faction. With most of its members $500,000+ iph, and many at $800,000+ iph. We have many upgrades, fortifications and all members donate on a regular basis.
Leave a post here or on our thread "Join Forums Finest Fighters". I give all forum members first dibs.

Opinvu
12-09-2012, 08:32 PM
330-074-518

I play every 3 hours and every time I take a.. well I play allot. Forts already in progress and 1.8mil in faction bank. Come for the bonuses or the whole event! All welcome. Over lvl 50 Automatic promote to Officer!!

cscott824
12-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Are factions an iPhone exclusive? Just got latest update on my Droid and nothing on it or my screens for factions.

Opinvu
12-09-2012, 09:28 PM
I was just reading in another thread that the Droid update is not out yet.

Selfproclaimed
12-09-2012, 09:58 PM
I just want to point out the obvious. Alot of people had some harsh stuff to say about ccmark. But I distinctly remember him holding a few Q&As and them actually being answered..what's the point of having a Q&A if you don't answer. Just directing people to the ingame FAQS. If people wanted a VAGUE answer,they would just contact in game support.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Suddenly a horde of sycophants and groupies appear.

Isn't that odd?

Selfproclaimed
12-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Just because not all of us are A holes and celebrate someone losing their job..

parametric
12-09-2012, 11:21 PM
My Modern War app has been crashing lately after i installed the update. I have an iphone 3GS and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it continues to crash. Any ideas on what's wrong?

GreenwichKid
12-10-2012, 04:51 AM
Faction code 399050729 25 of 26 soon to have more spots open

Looking for some daily players

Hound Dog
12-10-2012, 04:57 AM
This is not a scientific study, but I have noticed a better block drop from more active players.

zagor444
12-10-2012, 05:01 AM
Faction ID 986 427 413
You get +25% Defense, 19% Health Regen faster, 9 forts for starts.
Looking to expand and strengthen even more.
Daily players only need apply.

StevieBoy
12-10-2012, 08:02 AM
I have a few questions regarding the New Faction component in Modern War:
1/ Can you please explain in detail what the Concrete is used for -> so far I've determined that you can donate these concrete blocks and the leader can buy 'fortifications' at different levels and qtys...what exactly does these fortifications do for the faction? OK So I have a level 4 fortification...so what? what do we gain??
2/ Bonuses...Our faction bought one bonus for $6 million to gain 5% inc in defensive building...I understand that, but can you explain the strategy of buying of more bonuses and what the little needle is used for?
3/ When will the whole World Domination thing start (Date)?
4/ I am getting other things during PVP...like 'top secret' pages, and other things that look like non-unit loot...what are these for? Thanks

spiders05
12-10-2012, 08:14 AM
If you're an active, $500k+ IPH, level 120+ player, Mad OX wants YOU!

Our average A/D is over 80k each and our largest IPH player is over $1.5 million. Currently working towards 25% defense bonus.

Faction Code 852-329-730

StevieBoy
12-10-2012, 09:06 AM
FACTION NAME: Jihadist
FACTION #: 501179402

Only have 5 members, but we are looking to build. So far making decent progress but with your contribution, this can be a great faction, with INTEGRITY...

There are so many super power house factions out there, even some on steroids. I'm here to offer genuine sense of leadership and commitment. Join the "Jihadist" Faction TODAY

The Faithful
The Poised
The Jihadist..

Oh ya...sure...nothing says 'Integrity' like 'Jihadist' LOL!!! oh sure the rest of us believe you!! 'You soo funny mister!'

StevieBoy
12-10-2012, 10:11 AM

Sure join the Doomsday Alliance! I send you the iD tonight!

Durt McGurt
12-10-2012, 11:21 AM
As someone who raced to get to level 200 (without spending $$ on gold) I am glad that this has been added to the game. It was getting stale for me, but this has renewed my interest in this addictive game.

If any other high level addicted players are still looking for a faction hit me up...
198 272 601.
We have 20+ members who are all contributing. Health Regen +9%, Building defense +20%, over 500 fortifications.

Durt McGurt
12-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Well that info in FAQ was no help.
What do the fortifications do, can I make unlimited amounts of level ones, or one high level fortification. which is best
Obviously some kind of defense structure. I wish there was better info

Any update on fortifications?
Are 10 level 1 fortifications better than 1 level 10 fortification?
Is there a max number of fortifications that can be "used" during the battle?

Hound Dog
12-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Durt, I couldn't agree with you more. This faction element has renewed my interest in this game also. I hope the developers did a good job. We will soon find out.

dentman99
12-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Looking for strong American players. Must be active players and strong contributors. I think we are at about a dozen so far. Need not apply if you're not 40k on attack and defense.

Patriot Party
887 886 050

BDH
12-10-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm currently in a faction but may want to shop around to see if I can get into a larger faction with members more near my IPH. It looks like the largest factions with the wealthiest members will have an advantage in battle. If you are in one of these factions, please Send me a message with your faction details.

Daily player
Level-91
IPH-$1,500k +
Off -19k
Def-35k
Allies- 176

jholx91
12-10-2012, 05:19 PM
i am the leader of a new faction. i cant figure out how to battle other factions or where to go. i read that im supposed to click a declare war button but i cannot find. please help me out. thanx

DVL505
12-10-2012, 06:53 PM
i am the leader of a new faction. i cant figure out how to battle other factions or where to go. i read that im supposed to click a declare war button but i cannot find. please help me out. thanxI don't think the game has started yet.

Tate
12-10-2012, 07:04 PM
The game definitely has not started yet, but you came to the right place to find out.

General Nu
12-10-2012, 07:19 PM
The game definitely has not started yet, but you came to the right place to find out.

Just noticed that they have the launch box event listed as a World Domination Event...

Italianmob17
12-10-2012, 07:41 PM
italianmob17 modernwar combat lvl 115

everyone join my faction all levels welcome 983 716 218

and add me in the game ID# 739 249 161

madslasherSR
12-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Looking for some members for Outlier faction. Want players limiting themselves to less than 100 allies(not a dealbreaker), frequent players, $500k+ IPH or lots of income from PVP attack or raid, and willing to donate frequently. Send a PM so I know your not a random.

Faction Name: Outlier
Invite Code: 241 896 042

bezerkeley
12-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Join our faction, the 'Usual Suspects' 555259583 (6 members and growing).*I'm lvl 156, 600k iph, daily player and will not kick any member off the team once in, unless they don't do anything. Already have 5% Defense for faction and multiple fortifications.

Looking for daily players who will contribute and fight wars once this thing turns on. Either high level, high iph, or just an all around badass.

Jagerhaus
12-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Please join the Jagerhaus Faction, invite code: 481685028, Tag: Jag

All nations welcome!!!!!!

goncalo
12-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Sorry to post in this thread. I cant open my modern war App. Its crashes ... Don't know What to do ... Need help

Hound Dog
12-11-2012, 04:07 AM
I deleted my app and reinstalled and didn't lose my stats. Good luck with that.

Durt McGurt
12-11-2012, 06:43 AM
I'm currently in a faction but may want to shop around to see if I can get into a larger faction with members more near my IPH. It looks like the largest factions with the wealthiest members will have an advantage in battle. If you are in one of these factions, please Send me a message with your faction details.

Daily player
Level-91
IPH-$1,500k +
Off -19k
Def-35k
Allies- 176

If any other high level addicted players are still looking for a faction hit me up...
198 272 601.
We have 20+ members who are all contributing. Health Regen +9%, Building defense +20%, over 500 fortification

jholx91
12-11-2012, 09:45 AM
ok thanks for the help guys.

well i made a faction. im level 40 make 12 mil a day and have 6 cement blocks. i havent donated squat yet because i want to see how it goes first.

so if any1 out there wants to join a faction thats not really up yet heres the code
: 280 123 357

im accepting all and u have no need to donate until i myself get things rolling.
all levels welcome. and like i said, once it starts up i will donate alot. however donations are welcome.
I will not kick u. got too much class.

btw our name is the Big Hawk Lickers. cuz we like hawks. right? who doesnt like hawks.

aight peace guys happy gaming or itouching or w/e

Lumbee
12-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Ok, I'm new to the forums but not to Modern War. I have started a Faction called Native Pride. I am looking for any Native Americans aka American Indians or First Nations People to join my faction. Anyone is welcome to join but I started this faction for NdNs. This is no part of the Indian gang of CC. Thanks now lets have fun!

Faction code 365131338

licker_low
12-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Lumbee, how strong is your faction? Members? Donations per day, upgrades? PM me - I'm Powhatan tribe VA and actually 14th generation descendant of Pocahontas, member of Jamestowne society and many other societies - I can document this upon request.

BigBassTurd
12-11-2012, 06:34 PM
I have one question on this Domination thingy. Where the hell are the instructions on what you are supposed to do. The FAQ's are stupid! The number 1 question should be how the battles work as they are the most important part. Who cares if you know how to join a faction or if you can be in more then one faction if you don't even know what the faction does or what happens when you battle? Gree has got to be one of the most unorganized game makers I have ever seen! It's like giving someone a drivers license without the driving test and telling them they'll figure it out after a while!

LeBarticus
12-11-2012, 07:19 PM
You... Nailed it BassTurd. Welcome to the forums.

Syco8
12-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi All,

I am having toruble with my faction, everytime I try to invite someone who has given me their faction code it says "Invalid Invite Code, the invite code you have entered is not correct"?
I have been messaged a few faction codes which are :
219655427 and mine is

Can someone please help??

Sup everybody!

-er

UPDATES:

***Ranks

In-Game FAQ

Factions

How do I form a faction?

How do I join a faction?

How do I invite members?

Where do I get concrete?

nic4msu
12-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi All,

I am having toruble with my faction, everytime I try to invite someone who has given me their faction code it says "Invalid Invite Code, the invite code you have entered is not correct"?
I have been messaged a few faction codes which are :
219655427 and mine is

Can someone please help??

You can't add faction codes to your faction. You can only add player codes. Each player can only be in one faction at a time. To change factions, a player must leave or be dropped from one faction before they can be invited to join another faction. If you try to invite a player who belongs to another faction, a pop-up will tell you that the player already belongs to another faction. I am not aware of any option to merge factions, although that would certainly make for interesting alliances in the future. Donations, blocks, fortifications and boosts/bonuses stay with the faction - they do not transfer with the players.

Sgt Z 0311
12-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Lumbee, how strong is your faction? Members? Donations per day, upgrades? PM me - I'm Powhatan tribe VA and actually 14th generation descendant of Pocahontas, member of Jamestowne society and many other societies - I can document this upon request.

That's so cool. I live in Williamsburg

Pavelito
12-12-2012, 04:11 AM
How do fortifications work? What do thy give/add to players?

Dustmicester
12-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Each time I try it starts to load after popping up but then boots me back to the main screen of my iPad. Any ideas how to fix this without losing everything I have done?

Dutchie
12-12-2012, 04:40 AM
Each time I try it starts to load after popping up but then boots me back to the main screen of my iPad. Any ideas how to fix this without losing everything I have done?

This is the wrong thread to post in but since you are a noob, I will answer -

Delete app, re-install. Might have to do it a couple of times. All data is kept on the Server so you will not lose anything.

sgt spanks
12-12-2012, 05:13 AM
Also have this issue!! Is there a fix/way to reverse this?

I was asked to open a ticket with support or try to get him to relinquish(sp?) leadership

Dutchie
12-12-2012, 06:19 AM
I was asked to open a ticket with support or try to get him to relinquish(sp?) leadership

Did you manage to contact the gamer who is now the leader of your faction? Were they willing to relinquish or are they refusing to? I am sure they would understand if they knew it was a mistake on your part. I hope it gets sorted soon for you!

350tx
12-12-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm not a leader of a faction, just an officer. It is my understanding there is no way to track how much each member donates to the faction. It would be good to know who is a productive member of the faction and who is just a freeloader...

mike3198
12-12-2012, 11:34 AM
hello there,
i am having problems with the faction invite on modern war, people have tried to request to enter my faction but they are being told the number is not recognised, it is 795177791, member name mike3198, please contact me when possible at mike.buckley71@virginmedia.com
many thanx

Sportsgrunt
12-12-2012, 11:41 AM
This Faction thing is a joke. After you donate all this money and bricks the leader can kick you at any time. And he has used you. If the leader kicks you from his Faction than you should be returned everything you donated. This will make the leader think twice about kicking people. I was kick from a Faction for no reason. I had donated over 60 Mil in cash and about 50 bricks in just a few days. Now the Faction has everything and i got screwed. That is total BS !!!

Arne
12-12-2012, 12:28 PM
I joined a faction with the short code MOM - donated millions of dollars and everything I had in terms of concrete - opened the app this morning and my faction is gone - no explanation - zero zip - along with everything I've donated. Great way to rip other players off

No future motivation to join any other factions - what a rip off.:mad:

Arne
12-12-2012, 12:31 PM
This Faction thing is a joke. After you donate all this money and bricks the leader can kick you at any time. And he has used you. If the leader kicks you from his Faction than you should be returned everything you donated. This will make the leader think twice about kicking people. I was kick from a Faction for no reason. I had donated over 60 Mil in cash and about 50 bricks in just a few days. Now the Faction has everything and i got screwed. That is total BS !!!

Ditto - same thing happened to me - GREE should be more mindful re: unhappy players - makes me think twice if I trust them. This was a complete set up for theft.

Arne
12-12-2012, 12:47 PM
If you've been booted and are pissed about it - then join my new alliance - I will not boot anyone that has donated. period

Just put in my own first million. I think active players could donate 500K to 1MM a day without too much hardship.

751 463 304
War Photographers Alliance

Dutchie
12-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Ditto - same thing happened to me - GREE should be more mindful re: unhappy players - makes me think twice if I trust them. This was a complete set up for theft.

What goes around comes around! Maybe you could start a name and shame list! Wish you success with your own faction :)

Lumbee
12-12-2012, 02:10 PM
That's so cool. I live in Williamsburg

That is pretty cool

Bolt923
12-12-2012, 03:44 PM
my faction code is 899-381-357

H-Wood
12-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Viking Force
I was looking for a more active faction then what I was on so I created "Viking Force" for those that are interested in active play and reaping the benefits of working together as a team.

Viking Force ID 547 978 569

Starting requirements: 5M + 10 Blocks per week minimum.*
Please post your contributions in the forum so they can be easily tracked and Appreciated!
Rule 1: No player will ever be removed as long as minimum contributions are made. (This is an unfair loophole in the game)

1st Objective: Achieve "Defense Building Defense" giving everyone on the team an additional 5% on their own defensive buildings.

Please join if you are excited about this Faction!

Thanks,
H-Wood

Nikita Kruschev
12-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Privjet Kamarads,

If you like to join a truly roleplay faction, join us : 277381233

Faction was created yesterday and there is 9 of us already. We are not hardcore players and won't probably play the first roles in the war, but we will try to have some fun !

Our faction is meant to be for East forces, Russia / Iran / China in a truly Cold War environment. Our goal ? Destroy the western forces and dominate the world.

Power to the Reds !!

Madcowdave
12-13-2012, 11:29 AM
Factions aren't in my menu. I'm running version 2.0.6, build 31. Automatic updates are on. How do I get the game to update and get the factions?

If I delete and reinstall will my player info and progress automatically be loaded, or will I have to contact support to get that back?

Thanks

dentman99
12-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Growing rapidly, I guess there are more patriots out there that I thought. We have a good IPH base of donations and strong player #'s. If you beliefs are founded in the constitution and you're a team player, then you belong with us. Strong bonuses and lots of fortifications. You will be reviewed. No low level players, mooches, or non-contributors welcome. 887 886 050

joshua d
12-13-2012, 12:30 PM

We only kick slackers all contributors are appreciated and we are weeding the slackers now,faction id # 864613381 over 400 mil donated 32 members lots of fortification and on our 8th bonus!!

Col Matt
12-13-2012, 01:18 PM
3 spaces left in a top faction. +15 defence, +5 regeneration, 6 level 10 fortifications and growing. Most contributors around 5 mil plus. Need high level earners and Att/Def.

Col Matt faction code: 486375845

Xzmd
12-13-2012, 08:19 PM
our faction 817800879 health regen 9%, building defense 20% and building output 5%.

Planetweb
12-13-2012, 11:47 PM
My Faction: 608371389 - name PLANETWEB
My games ID: 703319697 - level is 115

Planetweb
12-13-2012, 11:48 PM
My Faction: 608371389 - name PLANETWEB
My games ID: 703319697 - level is 115

Dirty Freakin' McWop
12-14-2012, 12:27 AM

This is a great question. I was also wondering if the leader of a faction were to leave thier own, would they lose all thier own donations? Is there a more detailed section that covers all "faction" implications, play by play?

GeoffW
12-14-2012, 12:50 AM
I got 2 concrete early on, but since then in well over a hundred battles and missions I have not been dropped any at all. Anyone else had this problem, or can suggest why or what i can do about it? My battles are a mix of pvp and pve and against players of different strengths but nothing seems to work.

zagor444
12-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Faction ID 986 427 413
You get +25% building defense, 19% faster health regen, 10% income bonus
No kicking out of faction, not that kind of guy.

zagor444
12-14-2012, 01:07 AM
@ Geoff

You only get concrete from PVP and attacks only not raids.
I found that after midnight Chicago time I seem to get more concrete.
Could be a coincidence.

GeoffW
12-14-2012, 01:11 AM
@ Geoff

You only get concrete from PVP and attacks only not raids.
I found that after midnight Chicago time I seem to get more concrete.
Could be a coincidence.

Thanks @Zagor, I have tried and won loads of pvp attacks, just not getting any concrete dropped at all

FYV
12-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Hi Guys I'm Fiona. Newb to MW forum, tho been addicted to MW for 13months now!

Think factions is best in game development for ages! Feel sorry for the guys being kicked out of their factions, I guess just got to accept and move on (easy for me to say). Re. Concrete I've noticed lower level players get more, might just be luck...

Now for the million $ question - it's been asked before in this forum but don't think anyone has really shared their views: are 10xLvl 1 fortifications better than 1xLvl 10???? What's the consensus? One at each lvl perhaps?

Also I keep getting asked whether factions are available on android yet... anyone know?

Anyway good luck to you all. My faction is "Nineteen Sixty Six" code 116899596 for any ENGLAND FANS out there (18/24 mix levels mainly 130+, $30m per day). I'm level 146, iph $520k, dfs/atk 50k/50k

FYV x

Enahs5
12-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Hi Guys I'm Fiona. Newb to MW forum, tho been addicted to MW for 13months now!

Think factions is best in game development for ages! Feel sorry for the guys being kicked out of their factions, I guess just got to accept and move on (easy for me to say). Re. Concrete I've noticed lower level players get more, might just be luck...

Now for the million $ question - it's been asked before in this forum but don't think anyone has really shared their views: are 10xLvl 1 fortifications better than 1xLvl 10???? What's the consensus? One at each lvl perhaps?

Also I keep getting asked whether factions are available on android yet... anyone know?

Anyway good luck to you all. My faction is "Nineteen Sixty Six" code 116899596 for any ENGLAND FANS out there (18/24 mix levels mainly 130+, $30m per day). I'm level 146, iph $520k, dfs/atk 50k/50k

FYV x

Regarding fortifications - I think that any faction that jumps in and levels fortification to 10 are mad. No one knows how the game is to be played and therefore fortifications could be about numbers as well as levels. My faction is holding all blocks in the bank - it does not cost time to upgrade, therefore any strategy can be invoked depending on how the game is to be played.

Flyinscot
12-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Flyinscot Faction 700466586

Recruiting new members, high level ACTIVE players wanted.
Must donate regularly.

Health regen +5%
Defences +20%
Members +10

Capt Dan DevGru
12-14-2012, 05:08 PM
I think the factions are great!

Danmans
12-14-2012, 11:28 PM
Join YANKS R US now

code: 493262859

current Bonuses: Building defense 5%
: guild member increase +2

Unlike other factions i wont kick you off if you don't donate a certain amount of money or concrete
But the more you do donate the stronger we will all be.

GeoffW
12-15-2012, 01:32 AM
Regarding fortifications - I think that any faction that jumps in and levels fortification to 10 are mad. No one knows how the game is to be played and therefore fortifications could be about numbers as well as levels. My faction is holding all blocks in the bank - it does not cost time to upgrade, therefore any strategy can be invoked depending on how the game is to be played.

According to the game FAQs:

"Factions will use one fortification during every war. While that faction's wall is standing, the opposing faction will earn half as many WD Points. Factions can spend money and concrete to upgrade the fortifications up to level 10. A fortification will be consumed at the end of the war regardless of whether the opposing faction completely destroyed it or not."

Justdavew32
12-15-2012, 04:19 AM
Are you still recruiting. I am a daily player and will donate.
Faction ID 986 427 413
You get +25% building defense, 19% faster health regen, 10% income bonus
No kicking out of faction, not that kind of guy.

soodom
12-15-2012, 11:16 AM
ECE recruiting again!

You can join a faction with the following benefits:

19% health regen
25% building defense
Income output
90% of members are over 60k attck/ def stats and some are over 100++ ( exceptions made for daily very active players who donate a lot of cash, high iph)

We got excellent communication and very helpful officers.
We will be in the top 50 factions for the pvp event to get the reward!

If you wish to join let me know here or add me ingame!

Xzmd
12-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Our faction is still looking for members. We are closer to 10% building output now. If you are a day player and have decent stats, please pm me.

Invite code:817800879
health regen 9%
building defense 20%
building output 5%
guild member increases 12

Archer59
12-15-2012, 02:54 PM
According to the game FAQs:

"Factions will use one fortification during every war. While that faction's wall is standing, the opposing faction will earn half as many WD Points. Factions can spend money and concrete to upgrade the fortifications up to level 10. A fortification will be consumed at the end of the war regardless of whether the opposing faction completely destroyed it or not."Where in the heck did you find this?

Devil dog
12-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Recruiting for the VMM. The will to conquer is the first condition of victory! Join the VMM and let's conquer the world!

Faction Code 170450464- Valiant Mercenary Marines

Devil Dog 170353561 (Leader)
Lvl 144
Attack- 88,231
Defense- 97,776

Maha
12-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Sorry every one to be so ...., but i couldn t find the faction area :(
I'm playing with my IPAD and i can t find anything IG about faction

I'm crazy ?
Someone could help please

Bolt923
12-15-2012, 04:39 PM
hey everyone!!! join Yazzio we have enough for 32 members, 25% defense from buildings, 22% health regeneration, 20% more cash from buildings, 5% casualty reduction. please join our faction @ 986427413 we only have six members and all of these bonuses so come join us.

MonkeyPuppy2012
12-15-2012, 05:18 PM
WHo has the most extreme productive faction?... highest daily income donation requirement... highest cement block donation requirement?... I like where I am at, but want to see how much off I am from the highest expectation

jholx91
12-15-2012, 05:47 PM
HEY EVERYONE GOKU HERE!!! anyone get that? <<<<<

ok guys i posted about my faction before and again now. now we have 12 members and alot of fortifications and are on our way to the money income bonus! i dont kick and i havent kicked.

here are my simple rules.

u must donate 0 money ever, i do not care i will do it myself. although its welcome =)
however i would appreciate any cement u find, up to u, if u wanna wait to trust me thats fine too.

so far alot of ppl donate and i am a hourly player.

heres the code 280-123-357

im the leader, names vaj on the game (lol) message my wall anytime peace guys!!!

dont forget. ull lose nothing by joining my faction, if u dont like us leave. but it couldnt hurt to try. and check the faction wall!!! aight later gators.

Oceanz
12-15-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm an android user, and we only got the faction update today, or maybe yesterday. I've created a faction and recruited about a dozen members (faction code 782-819-529, btw) and I've gotten a few $million in donations as well as bought some fortifications. Still waiting until we get $6 million to get the first building defense bonus. But I don't see any option to actually go to war or do any of the faction battles that I've read about in this thread.

I now have a world/globe icon on my homescreen, but I don't see any option to actually do any of the "missions" that I've read about in this thread. Perhaps that option isn't yet available to android users since the update just came out, but if its possible, I'm completely missing it. Help please?

Thanks.

GeoffW
12-15-2012, 11:09 PM
@Archer it's in the game FAQs under the help menu on my IPad version

Big John
12-16-2012, 06:40 AM
LLP Campers recruiting, 6 slots available.

Farzin
12-16-2012, 08:28 AM
I am an Officer in the Killer DNA faction, faction number 781-165-535. We only have 3 slots left for 3 strong players. We offer +9% Health Regen, +25% Building Defense, and +6 Guild Member increase. We have also completed our fort already. We do not have a minimum donation per day requirement, and have a diverse group of players. Please join us, especially if you have a 60,000 attack and/ or defense, you will be accepted.

Sgt Stedanko
12-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Hey all. We have room for some dedicated faction members. Our Faction Code/ID is 521-449-754

dee17
12-16-2012, 12:54 PM
I just read the FAQ about the role of the defense leader, especially regarding the 100 Shield Points. It seems that regardless of how strong the defense leader is, he will be considered beaten after 10 attack attempts, even if none are successful. Am I interpreting this right? Doesn't this kind of make the whole defense leader concept redundant?

cuzen
12-16-2012, 01:18 PM
I currently have 91 concretes available. Anyone interested in me?

ohgreatitsryan
12-16-2012, 03:50 PM
I just got the factions update on my LLP android account, I'm level 15 187931 iph, and I've got a lot of spare cash sitting around. Looking for a home. id is 128-150-570.

SangerPride
12-16-2012, 04:33 PM
I am very new to factions and do not pretend to understand all of it but it certainly sounds like this whole factions thing needs some controls in place to limit the scammers from taking donations, especially somewhat finite ones like concrete, and then booting members to repeat the process with a new member.

This is designed to be a long term game of building up a faction so rewarding short term scam strategies does not fit in with the whole idea of it imo. I know for me I am very leery of joining any faction at this point and donating.

I agree... joining up just to be ripped off sounds like a breeding ground for contempt. Should be some sort of safety in place in case that happens...

Farzin
12-16-2012, 05:00 PM
I currently have 91 concretes available. Anyone interested in me?

cuzen, The Killer DNA Faction would be interested in you if you have minimum attack and defense of 40,000. Can you meet this requirement? My ID is 622-721-671.