PDA

View Full Version : Can we join more than 1 faction?

licker_low
12-05-2012, 09:09 AM
I have invites but not sure if we can join more than 1 faction? Not on the Gree website either. Anybody know? And there is no way to see who is in the faction invite?? How can we tell how strong the players are?

Ryans67
12-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Join, then look at the members. YOu only get one faction. One thing though, when you look at the members, you can only see their stats and not IPH.

licker_low
12-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Join, then look at the members. YOu only get one faction. One thing though, when you look at the members, you can only see their stats and not IPH.

Thanks! Do you know if we are able to join and then drop out of the faction if it's a group of weak players?

Dhusagar
12-05-2012, 09:26 AM
I have invites but not sure if we can join more than 1 faction? Not on the Gree website either. Anybody know? And there is no way to see who is in the faction invite?? How can we tell how strong the players are?

You can only join one faction at a time. There is a button to leave the faction.

Gambit12
12-05-2012, 09:41 AM

this link will answer all your question again...
http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination/faq