PDA

View Full Version : MW3.0 Instruction Manual?

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Maybe I missed it. Can someone point me in a specific direction? And no I don't need the link to the FAQ cause that is useless. Did Gree just release this thing without any explanation as to how it works?

mickymacirl
12-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Best I can do is:

http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination

andy_xyz2004
12-05-2012, 06:36 AM
only CCM can answer this question very well

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 07:00 AM
Best I can do is:

http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination

Thx Micky but I have seen that link. That page has some good "announcement" type info but there is no detailed explanation about how the event works. Guess its like everything else... You either learn as you go or don't participate. Same old lack of clear communication on their part.

Tctiger
12-05-2012, 07:17 AM
of course they did just like everything else , instructions would make it too easy wheres the fun in that :)

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 07:24 AM
I think I will submit a ticket and see what kind of response I get. I can only imagine what absurd answer i might get! LOL!

Thief
12-05-2012, 07:25 AM
It's a Puzzle....Thats part of the game.

On a serious note im in the same boat....

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 07:35 AM
It's a Puzzle....Thats part of the game.

On a serious note im in the same boat....

I don't like puzzles! :) lol

chimera69
12-05-2012, 07:39 AM
I got this from one of the popups when opening the game earlier this morning. It really doesn't give me much confidence that the faction stuff is complete & ready to roll out well.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u465/mystery8x/7796b41871cbca9b634f06f4dc5805eb_zpsf7eb0e86.jpg

Thief
12-05-2012, 07:42 AM
I don't like puzzles! :) lol

You've been playing MW for too long to not like Puzzles! :P Thats all this game is...they dangle a carrot in front of us....and we have to figure out what it means...just as we do...They change the carrot into a beet.

With that being said i'm not in a faction yet so i can't see what everything is about yet?

Tanner
12-05-2012, 07:59 AM
guys, MW3.0 is just a bug fix...

Sergeant Major
12-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Guys,

Can anyone tell me how to increase the factions membership limit? My faction United Kingdom Division (493626049) is stuck on 23, I have 16 requests but I get the pop up 'Member Limit Reached, Increase your factions member limit and try again'!

Cheers

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 08:03 AM
You've been playing MW for too long to not like Puzzles! :P Thats all this game is...they dangle a carrot in front of us....and we have to figure out what it means...just as we do...They change the carrot into a beet.

With that being said i'm not in a faction yet so i can't see what everything is about yet?

Well what you described is actually not a puzzle but a bait and switch! Which I totally agree with the assessment! :)

I'm not in a faction either.

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 08:06 AM
@Chimera. I have no doubt it was released before proper testing was done! Lol

@Tanner. I bet it introduced more bugs than it ever fixed :)

Tctiger
12-05-2012, 08:07 AM
i just got a pop up saying i can earn points from playing the world domination , i thought we would win units i hope you can buy good units with the points , or are they pointless points for ranking ?

Bea
12-05-2012, 08:10 AM
I'm just so confused. And I still can't find the concrete dropping anywhere but can see on the faction menu at the top I have '0' blocks of concrete.

Tournai
12-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Join the Dutch Fighters!!!

Invite Code 291664130

Please add if you feel like Joining Dutch people.

Fortifications are already build, only updates are needed.

Join and lets kick some country's in the future!

Tournai
12-05-2012, 08:16 AM
I'm just so confused. And I still can't find the concrete dropping anywhere but can see on the faction menu at the top I have '0' blocks of concrete.

attack other rivals and earn concrete!

Join The Dutch Fighters!

Invite Code 291664130

Tctiger
12-05-2012, 08:18 AM
i got two blocks from pvp , you give the blocks to your leader to build a defence or something , i hope we will get more in depth details before they start this , i don't know if it is even woth playing yet as i don't know what we can win , or if it will rank us up much , when you can rank up slow doing boss events this has to have really good prizes to make it worth it for players below whale zone . i will try it out either way .

Yossarian
12-05-2012, 08:19 AM
@Chimera. I have no doubt it was released before proper testing was done! Lol

@Tanner. I bet it introduced more bugs than it ever fixed :)

There's a bug in the inventory lists that makes a unit disappear and/or replicate itself in the list, depending on how you scroll, and if I scroll the list too much then the game crashes on my iPad. Also on my iPod.

As I'm camped at the moment can anyone tell me if I will gain xp from battles if I join a faction?

Idiokus
12-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Hey everybody:-) me too have no clue about how all this works! I got 10 concretes...and yes I've read stuff about event but I'm still in the dark about everything! Who ever wants to add me to their faction here goes my code...829-867-698
I play all of Gree's game, live in Europe so when some sleep I'll be fighting for my faction:-) add please!!!!

licker_low
12-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Can we join more than one faction? I have a couple invites but not sure if we can join more than one??

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 09:19 AM
Can we join more than one faction? I have a couple invites but not sure if we can join more than one??

Who knows?! That was the point of this whole thread. Gree continues to try and make money off players without giving any clear guidelines for the game/events. They just want us to blindly follow a few breadcrumbs and continue to throw money at them along the way. Would it really be that hard to provide some REAL instructions rather than some sorry FAQ sheet that raises more questions than answers??

Once again, the second line of my signature applies :p

licker_low
12-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Who knows?! That was the point of this whole thread. Gree continues to try and make money off players without giving any clear guidelines for the game/events. They just want us to blindly follow a few breadcrumbs and continue to throw money at them along the way. Would it really be that hard to provide some REAL instructions rather than some sorry FAQ sheet that raises more questions than answers??

Thanks Dawg! I got a response on another thread that we can only join one. But, without seeing the players stats in the faction I dont want to join and not be able to "drop out" and join another faction. Again, GREE throws us breadcrubms as you put it. Also, I have 2 concrete so I decide to do a little PvP - find a chump 40 levels below me with 4,000 stats and not only after 20 hits do I get no concrete but lose two brigands!! So much for farming concrete in PvP. Casualties too high! Especially when doing the boss event. Damn it Gree(dy)!!

Jhenry02
12-05-2012, 11:18 AM
You can join one faction at a time.
You get concrete from pvp attacks, yes it increases xp.
The world domination is like an event. It has not started yet.
If you are a camper, aside from throwing money, factions are useless for you.
Any other questions?

-Jason

Harry Tuttle
12-05-2012, 01:30 PM

They're shady, not stupid. If everything was explained in writing they might have to live up to how they claim things are supposed to happen. By being as cryptic and non-committal as possible the leave the option open to change the rules on the fly or, when things don't work like they expect, claim "it's not a glitch, it's what we intended".

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 01:33 PM
They're shady, not stupid. If everything was explained in writing they might have to live up to how they claim things are supposed to happen. By being as cryptic and non-committal as possible the leave the option open to change the rules on the fly or, when things don't work like they expect, claim "it's not a glitch, it's what we intended".

Yes my friend. You understand completely.

mxz
12-05-2012, 01:59 PM
You can join one faction at a time.
You get concrete from pvp attacks, yes it increases xp.
The world domination is like an event. It has not started yet.
If you are a camper, aside from throwing money, factions are useless for you.
Any other questions?

-JasonSo the boosts don't do anything in non-faction play?

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 02:03 PM
So the boosts don't do anything in non-faction play?

Not sure but I did pose that very question to thesyllable ER in his MW3.0 thread. Haven't seen a response yet though.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Please, don't take this the wrong way.
I love you, 'cause you is ( always will be) the BigD@wg, dog.
But, Funzio ain't never done gived us no manual, dog.
Then when Gree did taked over, they ain't gived us no manual then, dog, neither.
So, I'm gonna go out on the limb here and says, Gree ain't been done gaved us no maual now.
We is gone have to found out on our owns.

Maybe I missed it. Can someone point me in a specific direction? And no I don't need the link to the FAQ cause that is useless. Did Gree just release this thing without any explanation as to how it works?

BigD@wg
12-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Please, don't take this the wrong way.
I love you, 'cause you is ( always will be) the BigD@wg, dog.
But, Funzio ain't never done gived us no manual, dog.
Then when Gree did taked over, they ain't gived us no manual then, dog, neither.
So, I'm gonna go out on the limb here and says, Gree ain't been done gaved us no maual now.
We is gone have to found out on our owns.

I know PJ. I just like pointing out the error of their ways. You always make me laugh! Good to still see you around oh wise one!