PDA

View Full Version : Should gree sell modifies for gold?

isshi
12-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Should gree sell modifiers like free banking, faster refills, faster building upgrades..
To be able to buy modifiers such as stat increases would be unfair.

Holicaholic
12-04-2012, 04:23 PM
I gotta admit, I might buy some if they did.

Sandukan
12-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Gree needs to sell Crime City.

dudeman
12-04-2012, 04:30 PM
They should scrap cash and RP from the scratchers and replace them with any of the following:

Modifiers of varying strength
Explosives
Skill points
Gold

The icons for explosives and gold already exist, they just aren't in use.

jmeijer
12-04-2012, 04:55 PM
The cash that you can win from the scratchers, should be based on your IPH. For instance, 3x cash = 1 day payout (24xIPH).

Babytway
12-04-2012, 04:57 PM
there are other criminal mafia/mobster apps out there that already sell items for virtual currency that have character modifiers in all areas not necessarily the stats in hard numbers but items that do % increase in atk and def, there is one popular app out there that also sell modifiers items that give -% in xp when doing jobs or fights for people who want to stay low level. so its possible they might go this way. BUT one thing Gree will do differently than other apps is they will highly overprice it and unfortunately people will pay.

SinSir
12-04-2012, 05:21 PM
I already thought they did, but it's not guaranteed.

As a market strategy of getting players to spend gold on a limited number of modified weapons apposed to setting a set price on the modified weapon.

It makes good business sense to leave it as it is, players come second to turnover aka profit.

I'm only saying this as a business point of view.

Yes it would be great if that happened, but if it does it probably means the games on it last legs and gree are just trying to make as much profit before the demise.

Indianluke
12-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Should gree sell modifiers like free banking, faster refills, faster building upgrades..
To be able to buy modifiers such as stat increases would be unfair.
Oh that'd b great!!! But then how many people would do leader board events ? Not as many ... But who knows ESP cuz so many went for top 25 when the mod was 5% from jobs! Lol what a joke that was. Anyway ish ya I'd buy another 10% attack, % d increase, free bank, and upgrade 2 buildings at same time.👍👍👍👍👍

Indianluke
12-04-2012, 06:09 PM
They should scrap cash and RP from the scratchers and replace them with any of the following:

Modifiers of varying strength
Explosives
Skill points
Gold

The icons for explosives and gold already exist, they just aren't in use.
Great idea dudeman!!!!!!!!!

Kelsk
12-04-2012, 11:31 PM
i would probably buy

name
12-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Definately not. Modifiers should only be aquired by doing hard work and imho without spending gold. That way you'll be proude of every modifier you get.

LongFingers
12-05-2012, 02:23 AM
I think you must aquire modifiers by doing hard work or events, but this is a P2W game,
where players that spend their money gets better items. They play in a different champions league.

But this it's all right, all that goes in this game (servers, new developments, customer service, etc.) is payed by players that spend their money. No gold, no Crime City at all.

Free players must have their chances too, not only to be the "meat" in the shark tank, some of this modifiers/items must be earned in events like now (Epic Boss...) or similar,
This would keep the interest of the masses (I'm there...)

CC must get on top interest, for this, game needs to incorpore new some adds, Dudeman was right with his suggestions, and some others must be introduced early.

I think that all players (gold or free players) still can have lot of fun with this game,