PDA

View Full Version : I want my No Caualty Mathmatics (its not a glitch)

Poopenshire
12-04-2012, 01:13 PM
As a paying customer I feel I deserve the same treatment as those who did not spend a dime but recieved this No Casulaty Mathmatics (its not a glitch). supposedly in the last update it was fixed. Guess what people it was not. More and more of them are created and given a "God Mode" in this game. The rest of us work, toil, and attack to create from nothing. They simply farm and claim its the will of the Gods.

For every one of you that works hard and builds just think of one of them who does nothing but gains more than you ever could. And yet everyone here complains about boycotts and hackers. Gree is hacking their own game for their own benefit. Flood the world with No Casualties and the gold will flow.

I will not bow to them nor will I ignore them. Make us all them or no one them.

BigD@wg
12-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Sounds like fun. Is there a list going around... Where do I sign up? :)

Seriously though, this isn't shocking at all. This is just more of the same garbage and shady behavior I have come to expect from this company.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-04-2012, 01:46 PM
This is one reason the boycotters requested supporters NOT to spend real money in exchange for fake gold, and to STOP attacking and raiding.
The two go hand in hand.
Boycott purchasing gold, as well as boycott game play.
Without the hard working valor and fake Gree groat armies, the NCG armies would have no one to harm.
Don't make yourself a victim.
Boycott ALL gold purchases and game play.
In fact, why not boycott emergency attacks?
Just run silent and run deep.

manbeast
12-04-2012, 02:00 PM
I want it too!! Then I can fight back against the glitcher who keeps attacking me

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-04-2012, 02:28 PM
I feel you, my friend, I feel you.
I like the revised definition, too.
We know its not a hack.
That's not to say the game has no hackers,but that isn't what your thread is about.
No more "no casualty glitch", ditch the glitch for "no casualty feature" or "no casualty bonus".
You start that math talk, and some people's eyes gloss over.
I'm seeking enlightenment and truth.
So far "no casualty math", "no casualty feature", "no casualty bonus", "no loss mode", or "no casualty sandwich" do it for me.

As a paying customer I feel I deserve the same treatment as those who did not spend a dime but recieved this No Casulaty Mathmatics (its not a glitch). supposedly in the last update it was fixed. Guess what people it was not. More and more of them are created and given a "God Mode" in this game. The rest of us work, toil, and attack to create from nothing. They simply farm and claim its the will of the Gods.

For every one of you that works hard and builds just think of one of them who does nothing but gains more than you ever could. And yet everyone here complains about boycotts and hackers. Gree is hacking their own game for their own benefit. Flood the world with No Casualties and the gold will flow.

The1nONLY
12-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Is Pirate Justice the leader of this forum??

Or isit bigflan??

Speed ump
12-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Lets just call it a no no. Keep it simple. If others have the no no, I also want the no no. If I can't have the no no, then no one should have the no no. But we have been told there is no no no, or the other players game is operating normally. If so, that means my game is not operating normally, and I could expect it to be fixed. I think the no no is a random occurrence. I have both ally's and opponents that have the no no. My allies admit it's existence, and are grateful they have the no no. My opponents deny it's existence, and claim great strategy. If the no no is a random occurrence it reduced into the game on purpose, then admit as much and tell everyone that there are random occurrences in the game that you will have to learn to deal with and overcome. I could even understand such a thing, to some extent. On the other hand if indeed, as has been told previously to us, this does not exist, and we all know differently, it appears an unarmed party is trying to hide, and or deny that they do not have the skill set to remedy the no no, or do not wish to spend the effort needed to abolish the no no.

Speed ump
12-04-2012, 03:08 PM
I just love spell wrong. Maybe it reads my mind and changes my words for me. Introduced, for reduced. Unnamed for unarmed. Thank you all

Shinazueli
12-04-2012, 03:38 PM
In a battle of wits they-who-shall-not-be-named are indeed unarmed, so no misspelling there.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Is Pirate Justice the leader of this forum??

Or isit bigflan??

Leader, me?

No, I'm no leader.

Used to be a leader, until I finagled my retirement.

Leading things, much too overrated, and too much work.

Nope, I'm just an "army of one" without a gun!

Jhenry02
12-04-2012, 04:45 PM
My favorite thing with the new "fix" is that I now lose massive units when attacking people with 6k defense against my 53k. It is just awesome.

-Jason

tyler d
12-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Lets just call it a no no. Keep it simple. If others have the no no, I also want the no no. If I can't have the no no, then no one should have the no no. But we have been told there is no no no, or the other players game is operating normally. If so, that means my game is not operating normally, and I could expect it to be fixed. I think the no no is a random occurrence. I have both ally's and opponents that have the no no. My allies admit it's existence, and are grateful they have the no no. My opponents deny it's existence, and claim great strategy. If the no no is a random occurrence it reduced into the game on purpose, then admit as much and tell everyone that there are random occurrences in the game that you will have to learn to deal with and overcome. I could even understand such a thing, to some extent. On the other hand if indeed, as has been told previously to us, this does not exist, and we all know differently, it appears an unarmed party is trying to hide, and or deny that they do not have the skill set to remedy the no no, or do not wish to spend the effort needed to abolish the no no.

The No No absolutely exists. I am getting to the end of this game for me as it jumped the shark about the time they started the beat the boss events. I have had this no casualty glitch or No NO as was so elequently stated by Speed Ump, for about the last 9 months or so. I did not have it when I first started the game, but about the time I hit 2K units I started only losing 1 valor unit every 500 or so attacks I made whether it was a win or loss. I have not lost any "money" units in a PvP event since being so annointed. I do lose "money" units at what I remember as a normal rate in the PvE missions. As a free (Tapjoy gold only) player it has really helped me in this game. I have been in shark territory for a long time and have had no problems as my strength is pretty good since I can add units without losing any. So I sit with a boosted attack score and a boosted defense score in the low to mid six digit range. I am not sure why I was selected to have this "affliction" but I will say that it has been awesome. I am not ashamed for having this glitch and in a little way I think that it is a bit of "karmic" justice since the great loot items were removed from this game because the big spenders complained about not having any advantage to spending real money for fake items. I do know that Funzio/GREE has taken the majority of the fun out of this game for me since there is no way to compete in any of the events without spending any real money.

King little fruit fly
12-04-2012, 05:56 PM

Your pal, Classified, or aka Matt Thorton or I call him zombie most of the time, enjoys this zero casualty glitch. He can shed some light on how he got his.

Poopenshire
12-04-2012, 06:36 PM
its not something you can give yourself, there are hack ways of getting no casualties but we are talking something else different here. I know a dozen people who openly admit to this No No. Stop turning a blind eye, and stop saying its fixed because its not. Get on my account or any other persons in the rear server environment and its there. Its real. Either fix it or give it to everyone. We are tired of the excuses and delays. If don't have the No No complain, send tickets in. Demand what you want.

King little fruit fly
12-04-2012, 06:40 PM
trust me, I sent in plenty of tickets to report the zombie and larry. These 2 definitely enjoy this glitch.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-04-2012, 07:05 PM
trust me, I sent in plenty of tickets to report the zombie and larry. These 2 definitely enjoy this glitch.

I like the new name, the "no no".

It sounds so "naughty".

Ericinico
12-04-2012, 07:11 PM
I hate the glitch, it's so unfair. If some have it, everyone should have it! If none have it, no one should have it. NO EXCEPTIONS!

tyler d
12-05-2012, 04:54 AM
I hate the glitch, it's so unfair. If some have it, everyone should have it! If none have it, no one should have it. NO EXCEPTIONS!

I do agree with you actually. I have the no no and it is nice, however if I wanted to be a total jack wagon in this game and mess with people. There would be no way to retaliate against me except hit my buildings and in the same case I would not lose any troops so it would be just a temporary fix. I know a player who is just an complete a-hole with nasty comments and bad language and there is no way to do anything to "self- police"since hitting him has no effect. I don't even waste any stamina on him since it has no effect.

Tail gunner
12-05-2012, 05:18 AM
I like the new name, the "no no".

It sounds so "naughty".

Now that my friend is very funny and made me laugh out loud!

Tctiger
12-05-2012, 05:32 AM
i think gree would not want this to happen as it will stop people buying gold as all the cash and valor units they have would in effect all be gold units , i think maybe they haven't been able to fix it so deny it is there . why would they make your cash army gold instead of you buying gold units ?

Tanner
12-05-2012, 07:57 AM
I'm w/ TCTiger. Incompetence / refusal to ascertain competence is the only possible answer here. They would NOT give out free goldies unless it came w/ the cost of XP to move everyone closer to the shark tank. Only a bunch of monkeys would bite the hands that feed it. greeD can't fix it, and they refuse to figure out how. Furthermore, they refuse to admit their ignorance on the subject.
lame.

Poopenshire
12-05-2012, 07:58 AM
i think gree would not want this to happen as it will stop people buying gold as all the cash and valor units they have would in effect all be gold units , i think maybe they haven't been able to fix it so deny it is there . why would they make your cash army gold instead of you buying gold units ?

They stopped denying it and call it a mathmatical issues that was "fixed" again. but hey why would gree know whats actually going on with their games.

Tctiger
12-05-2012, 08:24 AM
poop do you know when the teams will be sorted , people are already building things for the event and we don't have any teams yet ?

Poopenshire
12-05-2012, 09:07 AM
its in the VFF guild rooms.

JF5522
12-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Sorry OT. Poop, I am one of those without a team. What is the plan with all those signed up in the VFF group?

Harry Tuttle
12-05-2012, 01:19 PM
The truth of the no no is simple.... it's a bunch of people playing Crime City on Modern War servers. Aren't you glad I cleared that up?