PDA

View Full Version : Can't load Certain Maps

Bala82
12-04-2012, 02:53 AM
This is odd basically there some maps that fail to load -is this problem with server side or app side ?

I wanted do some earlier maps because my current one is giving too much experience so i decided do Dockland ones but that fail to load so i went next one which also fail to load so i went first map it loaded so did the second and third.

The Rock
12-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Not had a problem going back to completed districts but going forward - Hillcrest

Is anybody else unable to access Hillcrest????

Put the squeeze on Hillcrest is in my Goals list, but if I select either option.
Tap on the Bagel Shop or Tap on the Kosher Butcher - I just get Travelling to Hillcrest - FOREVER!!!!!!!

Even if I select Hillcrest from the map the "Travelling to Hillcrest" square comes up in the centre of the screen - until I cancel the app....

Any ideas anyone???

Add me 951229856

Dudebot121256
12-04-2012, 04:15 AM
This is odd basically there some maps that fail to load -is this problem with server side or app side ?

I wanted do some earlier maps because my current one is giving too much experience so i decided do Dockland ones but that fail to load so i went next one which also fail to load so i went first map it loaded so did the second and third.
I get this sometimes too. Close the app and restart it. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling. Write down your mafia code and funzio ID credentials before you uninstall.

Not had a problem going back to completed districts but going forward - Hillcrest

Is anybody else unable to access Hillcrest????

Put the squeeze on Hillcrest is in my Goals list, but if I select either option.
Tap on the Bagel Shop or Tap on the Kosher Butcher - I just get Travelling to Hillcrest - FOREVER!!!!!!!

Even if I select Hillcrest from the map the "Travelling to Hillcrest" square comes up in the centre of the screen - until I cancel the app....

Any ideas anyone???

I get this a lot too, about 1/2 the time. I just restart the app and try going back to the map, that usually works.

LongFingers
12-04-2012, 04:36 AM
My travel to HillCrest is short and fast
I'm playing app in a IOS device
when app goes slow (occurs only sometimes),
I close app and restart game, that works for me :)

Bala82
12-04-2012, 04:42 AM
ok thanks i didn't uninstall it there was new version in store so i just update it and it worked :)