PDA

View Full Version : Best Units to Buy Quantities of

General Soviet
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
I usually save up cash in order to spend it all on tons of cheap units to get my stats up. Does anyone have any suggestions on which ones I should be buying? Normally I get engineers, anything better?

gero
12-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Offensive or defensive stats? Also what level are your unit buildings.

General Soviet
12-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Offensive or defensive stats? Also what level are your unit buildings.
Either will do, but I prefer offensive. My genetics lab is level 5, and every other one is level 3.

andy_xyz2004
12-03-2012, 07:01 PM
I usually save up cash in order to spend it all on tons of cheap units to get my stats up. Does anyone have any suggestions on which ones I should be buying? Normally I get engineers, anything better?

I bought this 200 units each,
Defense : military ambulance, SSD, mine launcher (i dont have it yet)
Attack : biowarfare, demolition, B52

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Is this for your lvl 129 acct? What's your iph? Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't you be wanting to buy large quantities of the best available unit you have unlocked? I understand you want cheap units, but a 1/4 engineer is only gonna help a really low lvl acct.

Commandos, Bio Warfare troops, & Demolitions are great in my opinion. And they double as great meatshields.

Corsair
12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
You are going to have to provide more info. Stats include attack and defense. Which are you trying to improve more? And if you are buying engineers at level 129, you have some serious issues. You should be buying Stealth Bombers, B-52s, Vipers, SSDs, etc. at that level. Or at least Global Hawks, KC-135s...uff da.

Time to confess your MW sins GS, only then can we help! :D

Edit: I'm a slow typer... ;)

General Soviet
12-03-2012, 07:18 PM
You are going to have to provide more info. Stats include attack and defense. Which are you trying to improve more? And if you are buying engineers at level 129, you have some serious issues. You should be buying Stealth Bombers, B-52s, Vipers, SSDs, etc. at that level. Or at least Global Hawks, KC-135s...uff da.

Time to confess your MW sins GS, only then can we help! :D
Haha, I don't buy engineers much more, now I'm liking SSDs and B52s. Only problem is I bought 49 demos, and they got slaughtered down to 11 during an attack.

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Haha, I don't buy engineers much more, now I'm liking SSDs and B52s. Only problem is I bought 49 demos, and they got slaughtered down to 11 during an attack.

If those are the units you are losing mostly, that is a proper meatshield :) easily replaceable compared to guys having valor units dropping like flies

Ericinico
12-03-2012, 07:23 PM
When you attack, look at the units you lose. The weakest unit i lose are avengers so anything with a 13 attack or higher is beneficial to me. Same for defending, you want to get units better than your weakest unit.

Elastic Earl
12-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Am I missing something? Aren't stealth bombers and aircraft carriers best to buy for attack and defense respictively with cash?

Ericinico
12-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Am I missing something? Aren't stealth bombers and aircraft carriers best to buy for attack and defense respictively with cash?

Yeah, if your a filthy rich old man living off a credit card and retirement fund. My iph is only 434k so that is my strategy, my FREE strategy.

(Please take no offense, I'm not directing that comment at you personally)