PDA

View Full Version : Request for Gree help - player profile change / unknown status

Devin
12-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for posting this to a public forum. My ipad stopped working last week, and because I had AppleCare they gave me a new one (I strongly recommend AppleCare!)

I submitted a Support ticket to Gree to transfer my MW profile to the new ipad on Friday... I have no idea how long it should take, or what is happening (if anything). I'm above lvl 100 and have spent a fair amount of money, so I'm getting a bit stressed... not to mention anxious to be playing again ;)

If there's anyone from Gree reading this perhaps you could see if/what/where in the queue this is? I'm available via email with my Alliance ID, email, and any other needed info about my new or prior ipad. If anyone else has any ideas, let me know please?

Thanks,
Devin

General Soviet
12-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Don't worry. Sometimes support takes a little while, but they will get to you, I promise :)

andy_xyz2004
12-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Next time, you can prepare by set up transfer between device, in case you have trouble..

Corsair
12-03-2012, 07:26 PM
If you have ever sent in a support ticket, find the sent email and update your current ticket with the info from the old ticket on player ID, etc. If you already gave them that...wait. :)

Jhenry02
12-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Yes be patient, gREEd is notoriously slow in support ticket response time.

-j

Devin
12-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Thanks for this idea. I just sent the details from a prior support request submitted by my old ipad. Hopefully it speeds the process, I'm really not this patient ;)

If you have ever sent in a support ticket, find the sent email and update your current ticket with the info from the old ticket on player ID, etc. If you already gave them that...wait. :)

CAPT.GIN
12-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for posting this to a public forum. My ipad stopped working last week, and because I had AppleCare they gave me a new one (I strongly recommend AppleCare!)

I submitted a Support ticket to Gree to transfer my MW profile to the new ipad on Friday... I have no idea how long it should take, or what is happening (if anything). I'm above lvl 100 and have spent a fair amount of money, so I'm getting a bit stressed... not to mention anxious to be playing again ;)

If there's anyone from Gree reading this perhaps you could see if/what/where in the queue this is? I'm available via email with my Alliance ID, email, and any other needed info about my new or prior ipad. If anyone else has any ideas, let me know please?

Thanks,
Devin

Good luck devin I lost my iPhone and it took support a whole month to switch my account over!!!

Shinazueli
12-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Good luck devin I lost my iPhone and it took support a whole month to switch my account over!!!

Let this be a lesson to others: if you took the five minutes to set up the transfer beforehand (as in, right now!) it took less than an hour to transfer the account to my new phone. If you wait until it is too late (after you've lost/deactivated the device) then you have only yourself to blame.

Found my new sig.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Or, be very thankful you have a wonderful, new iPad from a company that understands customer service
You might be better off by not putting broken, useless "so called apps" on that wonderful, new iPad.
I've found that the worst things that happen to us can often be the best things that befall us.

Devin
12-03-2012, 09:59 PM

A month? I'll be twitching in a month :p

mickymacirl
12-04-2012, 12:38 AM
I've reported something very very serious over 2 weeks ago and after first contact, I've heard NOTHING!!

Devin
12-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Just to close the loop on this, Gree support transferred my account earlier today. Thanks :)