PDA

View Full Version : News feed resettng

steamboatwilly
12-03-2012, 01:51 PM
For some reason, my news feed has been wipe clean 3 times in 2 days. Anyone else having any issues?

Cricket
12-03-2012, 06:23 PM
I think that has to do with being attacked many times by the same person and they end up clearing it all. kinda stinks when you find a good rival to rob though...

Indianluke
12-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Happened to me last weekend b4 the hacker started his numerous attacks

Deluxe
12-03-2012, 08:10 PM
I think that has to do with being attacked many times by the same person and they end up clearing it all. kinda stinks when you find a good rival to rob though...

Maybe but it also does just clear out inexplicably sometimes

Cricket
12-03-2012, 08:49 PM
same things has happened to me a couple of times too. no need to fret. it'll fill back up in no time.

dudeman
12-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Anyone else having any issues?

All the time. Seriously though, the news does that sometimes. Just something else about the game that is screwy sometimes.

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/5ad4dce3b9c5e66e461d03921a43b824.jpg

Steve0
12-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Exit then go back to menu then more then news its there like nothing happened. Does it to me too.

String-Girl
12-03-2012, 09:58 PM
A little while ago I logged on to the game, collected all my buildings that were due just like normal, and then just looked at my news feed on a lark. It told me that in the last hour two people had come by and just made hay of my hood, robbing me of about a hundred and fifty thousand bucks in about fifteen red/green notices. None of my buildings had been touched, I know I didn't have any unbanked cash, but I was down a bunch of smoke bombs/stun grenades. Weird.

And here's a question I've been meaning to ask for a while; If the feed says "robbed" it means they went after one of my buildings, and if it says "attacked" they came after me, right?

TonySpaghetti
12-03-2012, 10:01 PM
A little while ago I logged on to the game, collected all my buildings that were due just like normal, and then just looked at my news feed on a lark. It told me that in the last hour two people had come by and just made hay of my hood, robbing me of about a hundred and fifty thousand bucks in about fifteen red/green notices. None of my buildings had been touched, I know I didn't have any unbanked cash, but I was down a bunch of smoke bombs/stun grenades. Weird.

And here's a question I've been meaning to ask for a while; If the feed says "robbed" it means they went after one of my buildings, and if it says "attacked" they came after me, right?

Yes, exactly.