PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever missed?

Tanner
12-03-2012, 07:26 AM
So this weekend was the first time I missed. I was falling asleep and didn't mean to, but I totally missed. Woke up, checked and thought (Neo voice) "Whoa..." I seriously could not believe it. In the year that i've played MW, it was the first time I didn't have a building upgrading. I've maybe had a couple of minutes here or there when i sold some buildings off or went on a raid or ten, but I've never more than a few in game minutes missed an upgrade time. But this weekend, I missed it. A full 12 hours passed that I was not upgrading something. Have you ever missed an upgrade? What's the longest you've gone NOT upgrading something since you started?

Romaro
12-03-2012, 07:48 AM
So this weekend was the first time I missed. I was falling asleep and didn't mean to, but I totally missed. Woke up, checked and thought (Neo voice) "Whoa..." I seriously could not believe it. In the year that i've played MW, it was the first time I didn't have a building upgrading. I've maybe had a couple of minutes here or there when i sold some buildings off or went on a raid or ten, but I've never more than a few in game minutes missed an upgrade time. But this weekend, I missed it. A full 12 hours passed that I was not upgrading something. Have you ever missed an upgrade? What's the longest you've gone NOT upgrading something since you started?

lol if I don't read your post maybe I will missed it for one day, thanks

Mcdoc
12-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Perhaps this just proves that we "as humans" need busy work.

Maybe we really are a slave race from another planet :)

ku17
12-03-2012, 10:08 AM
As a Marine I miss upgrade windows, boss events, and loot events all the time. Next year I'll have a solid 4-ish months of missed time, hopefully the game will still exist when I come back.

boardgames rule
12-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Yep went on vaction for week and didnt have any wifi.

Thief
12-03-2012, 11:52 AM
In KA i miss my upgrade times almost religiously by a few hours. A couple times im pretty sure its been a day. In that game though i just don't play. Log in...collect...log off. Easy to miss when you only log on 2x a day and then play the boss events.

MW on the other hand....lets see. Since playing in January....(I'm sure the first month i didn't pay too much attention to getting the next upgrade right on time) I had an international Travel (in July) where i didn't have service for 3 days (but i'm pretty sure i just picked a long upgrade before) but since then I mean i know there have been a couple of 4 hour moments that the upgrade finished when i was sleeping. I try to avoid them now but when you want to spend 50+ million on an upgrade your willing to loose a few hours i guess?

I'm gussing the longest period has been 6-8 hours in MW to date.

manbeast
12-03-2012, 05:06 PM
i never missed until the last couple weeks. in the last two weeks i missed twice! i dont even know for how long cause i wasnt paying attention. just logged in and noticed there were no upgrades going

I think its because i was doing boring advanced airbase upgrades. usually i'm spending big bucks on a money building and want to get it started ASAP so i set alarms.

Hondo
12-03-2012, 06:46 PM
There is no freakin telling how long I've been. Weeks??? I get busy with life and just flat out forget about upgrading. I would like to see Tanners base just to see what could have been.

Ericinico
12-03-2012, 07:26 PM
I NEVER miss an upgrade, unless its right in the middle of my sleeping time!

Shinazueli
12-03-2012, 09:02 PM
I NEVER miss an upgrade, unless its right in the middle of my sleeping time!

I plan my upgrade timers so that they are never finishing when I'm sleeping. My battery died once and I missed by 15 minutes. Lol.

andy_xyz2004
12-03-2012, 09:45 PM
two weeks my longest missed