PDA

View Full Version : incorrect order in money building ordering window

gunny22
12-03-2012, 03:25 AM
I'm currently level 27. The Magic Playhouse (from L27) is to the right of a 45K building available from L29.
Just an example; I've encountered this before with other buildings.

I can understand they put the available gold buildings first. Shouldn't then be placed a available cash buildings?

The loft is even worse: it sits in the end at the right, took me some time to realise I can actually buy it. (not that I have the money for it)

Anybody else finds this annoying?
Is this intentionally or a bug? Can we suggest this as a game improvement?

Coldjoey
12-03-2012, 03:29 AM
How would this improve the game?
The loft is opened for purchase when you reach 100 mafia, it is placed in the correct place for level 50, (the level needed to use 100 mafia). other buildings were added as new buildings and were not available when the game was started 15months ago

gunny22
12-03-2012, 03:41 AM
The loft is opened for purchase when you reach 100 mafia, it is placed in the correct place for level 50, (the level needed to use 100 mafia).
I'm level 27 and I have the loft available since level 20.
(IMHO mob max is 5 times level)
I find that buildings available for purchase should be placed BEFORE the buildings that are not yet available for purchase.

Zeman
12-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Couple of other awesome buildings are the same. Like Dominican restaurant and Upscale Club.
U have to scroll further to see u can actuall build it already.

Ramshutu
12-03-2012, 11:13 AM
As far as i was awre, the building list is ordered in terms of cost to buy, not necessarily the level at which they are unlocked.

nopenopenope
12-03-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm level 27 and I have the loft available since level 20.
(IMHO mob max is 5 times level)
I find that buildings available for purchase should be placed BEFORE the buildings that are not yet available for purchase.

Try to comprehend the answers if you insist on asking the same questions. Loft is unlocked once you reach 100 mafia, regardless of level. The buildings are right where they need to be.

Beardy
12-03-2012, 11:54 AM
As far as i was awre, the building list is ordered in terms of cost to buy, not necessarily the level at which they are unlocked.

This..........

Stav
12-03-2012, 12:51 PM
I believe that all the original buildings are in level order except the mafia buildings that are to the far right. This then changed when they added buildings like Dominican restaurant, upscale club and later the playhouse. These new buildings are not in exact order. Why I don't know.

Ramshutu
12-03-2012, 12:55 PM
I believe that all the original buildings are in level order except the mafia buildings that are to the far right. This then changed when they added buildings like Dominican restaurant, upscale club and later the playhouse. These new buildings are not in exact order. Why I don't know.

See post #5

Stav
12-03-2012, 02:12 PM
See post #5
Ah right got you.