PDA

View Full Version : What are spending in game $$ on?

MWnewGuy
12-02-2012, 10:39 AM
For those of you with over a million IPH, what are you buying?!? I am just over 500K IPH and the 50 attack stealth bomber is as high as it goes without gold.

Seems like lots of cash would not help much against all these gold unit heavy armies out there. Seems to me that Gree needs to add some better units for in game $$.

Force10JC
12-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Unless it would make you spend more real money, I don't know why they would.

Thief
12-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Its a Vicious Cycle:
I'm assuming you make around 9 Million a Day with a 500k IPH.

Basically look at it this way.... 2,000 Suber Bombers @ 3.6 Million each (It will take you 800 Days to buy 2000 or a little over 2 years)
2,000 Aircraft Carriers @ 5.4 Million Each. (It will take you 1200 Days to buy 2000 or more than 3 years)
Total...5 Years?

Sadly i'm in the same boat. I make over a million IPH so i can do it in under 3 years but your right! for what? Most of my money just goes into more Money buildings because until you hit at least 1.5 Million IPH you ROI for troops will take longer...even though some of the upgrades cost hundreds of millions.

First and Foremost as you can see from the Cost and the Dollars Gree needs to include a way to reduce Troop Costs. Having an army of SB and AC is only Decent and they can DIE. I'm not asking for Gree to give us free stuff but this is necessary for the game. Based on Current Casualty rates Cash Prices of Units need to be able to be reduced between 40-50% (heck make it a Building we need to upgrade to lvl 10)

Next they need to introduce more Powerful Units i agree! Probably an Attack Unit with up to 100 as well as a Defensive Unit up to 100.

I understand that we have Valor and Farming to help try and Balance the game but Valor is Finite and Farming should help to accent cash troops so it doesn't take years for a base to recover after being black listed.

@Force10JC I have to agree....but i think most of the gold armies are bored. I'm sure they would rather they could destroy our armies more often :P

Mcdoc
12-02-2012, 12:25 PM
It's a Cat & Mouse game - and when the cats get so fat and lazy from being too full on the easy pickins of abundant mice - they do exactly what they are doing in MW - stop attacking.

The mice will never attack the fats cats - so then we're at a stale mate.

We need higher stat units to equal out the food chain because once the fat cats give up and leave the game - the game will come crashing down.

Ideas:
7 million for a 130/110 jet
8 million for a 110/160 boat
11 million for a 210/190 jet
12 million for a 180/260 boat
15 million for a 410/290 jet
16 million for a 360/510 boat

You get these kind of epic looking units out in the store and watch the game BUZZZZZzzzz

gero
12-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Mcdoc, I like the ideas of the higher end cash units. Would love to see it happen, but it is probably wishful thinking.

Shinazueli
12-02-2012, 12:36 PM
I think they could fix a lot of problems simply by making valor units indestructible. Make a boost building available at level 100-120 10% reduced casualties for valor units per level. This would do wonders for activity at higher levels and would make it worthwhile to level up. Make it friggin expensive, too.

Another thing that would make people level up more is if they added a boost building at level 150 or so, 9 million more vault capacity per upgrade level. Being at 30 times vault sucks. Badly.

So many things they could do to make this game better. Doubt they'd do anything without some serious business reasons though, and they just don't have those reasons yet. Give it time.

Mcdoc
12-02-2012, 12:50 PM
So many things they could do to make this game better. Doubt they'd do anything without some serious business reasons though, and they just don't have those reasons yet. Give it time.We constantly give them FREE FEEDBACK on how to make this game better via this forum - yet you have to wonder what kind of monkeys are running this company that they don't appreciate how we are telling them what it will take to make us spend MORE money. :(

It's a simple concept Gree - the longer we enjoy the game, the longer we stay - the longer we stay the more we're mentally invested in the game - the more we're invested in the game - the more likely we are to spend dollars to enjoy our favorite pass time.

EnjoyLife
12-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Ideas:

You get these kind of epic looking units out in the store and watch the game BUZZZZZzzzz

I think we need better units as well, but I think those prices are awfully cheap for the units that would be given.

bigflan
12-02-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm thinking expensive indestructible units for valor

Like 100/100 for 10k valor

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-02-2012, 01:19 PM
We constantly give them FREE FEEDBACK on how to make this game better via this forum - yet you have to wonder what kind of monkeys are running this company that they don't appreciate how we are telling them what it will take to make us spend MORE money. :(

It's a simple concept Gree - the longer we enjoy the game, the longer we stay - the longer we stay the more we're mentally invested in the game - the more we're invested in the game - the more likely we are to spend dollars to enjoy our favorite pass time.

I've said this same thing in other threads when others have asked why do we ask/wish for new items... Marketing 101 would tell you listen to what your customers want, if you give them some of the things they want (assuming the requests are reasonable) they will spend more money.

manbeast
12-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I'd happily pay $50 million for mcdocs 360/510 boat. Just think how many people would be going over vault to try and buy these things. The pirates would have a field day trying to steal everyone's money. And they would actually have a reason to build up their IPH

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-02-2012, 01:33 PM
I'd happily pay $50 million for mcdocs 360/510 boat. Just think how many people would be going over vault to try and buy these things. The pirates would have a field day trying to steal everyone's money. And they would actually have a reason to build up their IPH

Whew what would the iph need to be to successfully build an army with those units? Lol. 10mil iph would be a start. Bring on some new buildings too and lots of players would get to rockin.

manbeast
12-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Well I could buy one every 2 days... After a month have 15 of them. Boost my defense by 7k. That would be awesome. Spend the same amount of money on aircraft carriers it would boost my defense stats by 6k. You risk being over vault all the time but are rewarded with much higher density and a little more bang for your buck as long we you don't lose anything being over vault.

Edit- I originally threw 50 million out there because it's basically 10 aircraft carriers rolled into one so it could cost 10 times more than an aircraft carrier. This would be very generous (linear) compared to how the units cost curve is now. As stats go up, cost goes up exponentially.

Mcdoc
12-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Well I could buy one every 2 days... After a month have 15 of them. Boost my defense by 7k. That would be awesome. Spend the same amount of money on aircraft carriers it would boost my defense stats by 6k. You risk being over vault all the time but are rewarded with much higher density and a little more bang for your buck as long we you don't lose anything being over vault.Edit- I originally threw 50 million out there because it's basically 10 aircraft carriers rolled into one so it could cost 10 times more than an aircraft carrier. This would be very generous (linear) compared to how the units cost curve is now. As stats go up, cost goes up exponentially.Shhhhhhhh . . . . In the off chance someone from Gree is actually reading this and reporting back to the company (I think that's CCM's job) let my numbers be the ones they are considering :)

BTW - in increased my raw stats by 30k in 6 weeks farming a very specific air unit in a very specific spot. PM me if you have been sleeping on the multiple threads on this.

Sabo
12-02-2012, 03:32 PM
It's a Cat & Mouse game - and when the cats get so fat and lazy from being too full on the easy pickins of abundant mice - they do exactly what they are doing in MW - stop attacking.

The mice will never attack the fats cats - so then we're at a stale mate.

We need higher stat units to equal out the food chain because once the fat cats give up and leave the game - the game will come crashing down.

Ideas:

Until you realize they have a high casualty rate. I am growing my cash army at level 80 and recently upgraded to max allies in preparation for MW 3.0. I just now am seeing what all of the complaining is about related to losses in pvp an pve. Now all I do is camp and hit bosses. Low allies and not worrying about losses was way more fun.

MWnewGuy
12-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Thanks guys. Some great ideas here. I hope someone from Gree takes notice. For now, I guess I wait like everybody else and see what happens. I will keep on buying SB's and try and push my IPH up some more.

Ericinico
12-02-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm caught in a loop. I got 400k iph and 50k50k att and def. if I get 50 mill to upgrade I get attacked. I don't have the money to buy good units. I could farm some stuff but it will take months. What should I do?

bushobama
12-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Is there anything useful to farm below level 90? Pm me maybe?

manbeast
12-03-2012, 04:57 AM
Nope nothing below lvl 90.

If you are at 50k stats then cash units will still help you out quite a bit. Just but stealth surveillance drones or mine launchers until you are able to save up big bucks. That's what I did

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-03-2012, 05:01 AM
Nope nothing below lvl 90.

If you are at 50k stats then cash units will still help you out quite a bit. Just but stealth surveillance drones or mine launchers until you are able to save up big bucks. That's what I did

I'll be finished with boss #18 (my last one) in an hour or so, and then that's my plan. start buying mine launchers and pumping more iph, and get the CF from 5 to 10 in between.

MWnewGuy
12-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Ericinico, what level are you now? I think I am heading for the same "loop" you are in! I am currently at lvl 77.

Thief
12-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Ericinico, what level are you now? I think I am heading for the same "loop" you are in! I am currently at lvl 77.

Really your Caught in the Loop at lvl 77? Thats suprising to me. Granted i'm 9 levels lower than you but i hadn't been focusing on any of my military for the last 6 months (until the last 3 weeks) and almost my entire Defensive army Consisted of Military Ambulances 2/18. That was able to fend off 95% of the armies out there at full allies, then adding in my Defensive Boost @ 5% i slowly just kept adding units from the boss events while going over vault.

Ericinico
12-03-2012, 04:43 PM

I'm level 135- in the whale zone

MWnewGuy
12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
No, I am not caught yet. I am trying to build up before getting up that high. That is why I wanted to know what level this starts happening at.

Ericinico
12-03-2012, 05:42 PM
It stars at level 130, I've been slowly leveling and trying to upgrade to 500k an hour and farm to 80k80k stats. It's been taking a while...