PDA

View Full Version : I'm Doomed

General Soviet
12-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Earlier today, I ranked up to level 130. Afterwards, when I checked my rivals list, there was an EXPLOSION of players who had reached General rank, and were in the 180+ levels. I hadn't expected to enter whale zone until level 150. I also made the mistake of attacking a few players who had double my stats. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be hiding in my bunker until I can increase them.
EDIT: I also found somebody with max PvP rank. Apparently that works now...

Thenoob
12-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Welcome to the dark side lol

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Earlier today, I ranked up to level 130. Afterwards, when I checked my rivals list, there was an EXPLOSION of players who had reached General rank, and were in the 180+ levels. I hadn't expected to enter whale zone until level 150. I also made the mistake of attacking a few players who had double my stats. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be hiding in my bunker until I can increase them.
EDIT: I also found somebody with max PvP rank. Apparently that works now...

It's not so bad.
What can you lose, but some fake Gree Groat, some fake valor troops, more fake Gree Groat troops?
In essence; nothing.
In this game, you lose nothing of real value.
Your defense building gets hit, you swipe it, all better.
If your avatar gets whacked 20 times by another player, he can't hit you for 4 hours.
Come on, avatars can't REALLY beat up other avatars.
Just laugh at this nonsense, it's all make believe, kinda like having a tea party for the queen, playing "cops & robbers", or shooting hoops.
It's just a silly, useless, nothing, broken game.

Jhenry02
12-01-2012, 11:25 PM
You're fine, quit attacking people you can't beat fool. It's not that bad up here.

I would recommend staying under 150 if you like boss events.

Thunder Child
12-01-2012, 11:27 PM
I agree with PJ; it's not so bad. You may be made to suffer for those early attacks, but if you hunker down for a while you'll be okay. Who knows - you might even get the invisibility glitch from 130 to 150; then you're laughing as far as upgrades go, and bored to tears the rest of the time!

iamnasty
12-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Unable to find you, thought of giving a welcome party

Cheers

Poopenshire
12-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Its fine up here. You have to mind your manners and be aggressive.