PDA

View Full Version : I hit 3000 posts :D

Dravak
12-01-2012, 03:26 PM
That is a new record , For me atleast ;)

but he was funny tough reading the necro thread , reminds me why I stopped playing :p

Almost all the good and rightous peeps have gone to greener pasture .
Well guess now what remains is the shell of what was once a great community .

Muwhaha still didn't cheat in this game :)

iteachem
12-01-2012, 03:28 PM

but he was funny tough reading the necro thread , reminds me why I stopped playing :p

Well congrats.. IMO the forum has been better lately.. l

Cricket
12-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Congrats Dravak!

Ramshutu
12-01-2012, 03:37 PM
The next milestone is to get to 10 posts of intelligent contribution!

Dravak
12-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Well congrats.. IMO the forum has been better lately.. l

that is true , less trolls ..

But sadly also less people with brains and logic .

Dravak
12-01-2012, 03:39 PM
The next milestone is to get to 10 posts of intelligent contribution!

i already have 100 of those , if you could read them :p
but since you couldn't and make quick assumptions , intelligence is not what you are looking for .
Well grammar , punctual easy to interpertate post , where you can skip half the yadayada .
And quickly make a conclusion about it .

So TDLR , people don't read they assume , assumptions were never a sign of great intelligence or wisdom .

Hero of Time
12-01-2012, 03:42 PM
I just hit 800 posts.

the_dude
12-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Congrats Santa

Dravak
12-01-2012, 03:50 PM
I just hit 800 posts.

Cause you never listen to people advice lmao , you must be a trouble child at home :p

Walk to your parents and say MUM DAD it is nice that you give me so much freedom ...
But truth is I want real attention , not fake attention .

Maybe will save your rotten childhood ;) NEXT ;)

Dudebot121256
12-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Congrats, Dravak.

the_dude
12-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Cause you never listen to people advice lmao , you must be a trouble child at home :p

Walk to your parents and say MUM DAD it is nice that you give me so much freedom ...
But truth is I want real attention , not fake attention .

Maybe will save your rotten childhood ;) NEXT ;)

This is good advice. Take heed Kris Kringle.

Kissnight
12-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Congrats without any valid point only makes me less brain and logic.
But I just find one.

U r the first person to reply my thread... Hmmm, in May 2012. That was my first thread.
So. Congrats.

Dravak
12-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Congrats without any valid point only makes me less brain and logic.
But I just find one.

U r the first person to reply my thread... Hmmm, in May 2012. That was my first thread.
So. Congrats.

the point is , If I act so stuck with my head in my rear as people think ,
I wouldn't have understood you , or bother to read the post ;)

but people think others must make effort to understand there point of view .
It takes two to tango , or else all you have left is free style dancing .

jmeijer
12-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Who cares about postcount..

Dravak
12-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Who cares about postcount..

You do or else you wouldn't have post ...

jmeijer
12-01-2012, 04:41 PM
You do or else you wouldn't have post ...***** please.. I don't mind if my postcount gets reset. But apparently you do, since it's so important for you.

Dravak
12-01-2012, 04:49 PM
***** please.. I don't mind if my postcount gets reset. But apparently you do, since it's so important for you.

wow cursing already ? Somebody doesn't like his mirror , need the urge to rain on somebody else parade ?
Cannot be happy for anybody else ?

guess what go to the bath room , look in the mirror and say , I love meself three times ..
then come back , everybody is a critic nowadays , it is underpaid :p

Dr BoneCrusher
12-01-2012, 04:52 PM
I'm happy for you Bro😃😃

Dravak
12-01-2012, 04:55 PM
thank you Bone ,
that is what makes you a special person , too little special people , way too many envious green monsters around :)

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 04:55 PM
I just hit 800 posts.

If you combine all your accounts, the number is likely closer to 8000 Kringle.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/044F3E4C-FECE-49A7-BA84-B0F69161DE06-237-000002C01FBB7F3F_zps5ff1ecde.jpg

Oh yeah...take this to off topic Dravak. :)

Dravak
12-01-2012, 04:57 PM
No way it is crime city forum , and I hit 3000 post , who would have tought that 1 year ago .

not me , I didn't think I would be still here ...
But doing chest and boss is quite fun to chat ;)

Boom
12-01-2012, 04:57 PM
What has been happening

bryoreo
12-01-2012, 04:58 PM
dumbest. thread. ever.

we are all dumber for having read this

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 04:59 PM
What has been happening

What's been happening is Santaquim has been working the elves extra hard with no overtime pay in preparation for the big day.

Dravak
12-01-2012, 05:00 PM
dumbest. thread. ever.

so go do a mensa test , if you think you are smart , if not there was nothing left to kill anyway :p

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 05:02 PM
dumbest. thread. ever.

You are correct sir. Best thing you can do is derail it with even more nonsense. Have you considered posting funny pics of Santa in compromising positions? Hero of time likes self portraits.

the_dude
12-01-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Off Topic has become the general thread now that ccm is away. This is a good opportunity to find out who the new moderator is. Will it be thesyllable or cj54? Only you can decide.

Dravak
12-01-2012, 05:03 PM
What has been happening

nothing just chatting and being happy :)

Dravak
12-01-2012, 05:04 PM
You are correct sir. Best thing you can do is derail it with even more nonsense. Have you considered posting funny pics of Santa in compromising positions? Hero of time likes self portraits.

how about some of the nurse with guns pictures ;)

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 05:04 PM
nothing just chatting and being happy :)

Are you poking smot?

Dravak
12-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Are you poking smot?

you smoke those too much , I haven't even be drinking :) ..
So a person cannot be happy for no reasons ?

what has the world gone too ? , you need to be happy at other people cost ?
True happiness simple happiness doesn't excist anymore ?

Ha eat that stick up the hinnie

Reznor
12-01-2012, 05:21 PM
you smoke those too much , I haven't even be drinking :) ..
So a person cannot be happy for no reasons ?

what has the world gone too ? , you need to be happy at other people cost ?
True happiness simple happiness doesn't excist anymore ?

Ha eat that stick up the hinnie

*Points at Honey Boo Boos sig*

Dravak
12-01-2012, 05:23 PM
*Points at Honey Boo Boos sig*

Well I am going to vodoo you then :p much more fun !

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Wow...out of 3000 posts i have understood approximately 10.6 of them.

Reznor
12-01-2012, 06:45 PM

Careful, he'll do some vodoo on you as well

Dravak
12-01-2012, 06:45 PM

Says more about you , then about me :p .
So deal with it , your problem not mine ... Maybe brains not working properly anymore ?

that happens with the dump and learn generation , that memory is falling so rapidly .
But they never forget the ego pain ...

The Billionaire
12-01-2012, 07:15 PM
Congrats Drake! You've provided much entertainment during your 3000 posts.

Dravak
12-01-2012, 07:36 PM
thank you C ,

It is all good fun and bursting some people bubbles ;) .
they complain too much , sometimes a bit of fun is needed ...

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 08:15 PM
No, nice try, you're just difficult to understand. Don't push your ESL issues onto me.
And it was more of a joke, but apparently YOUR ego didn't allow you to grasp that, hence the aggressive rebuttal.

You do realize that this is what you are arguing with right now, right?

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/EAB83C78-B097-42BD-A782-2E7C68D62CD9-2838-000005E6304DCB19_zps972116c5.jpg

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:15 PM
So deal with it , your problem not mine ... Maybe brains not working properly anymore ?

that happens with the dump and learn generation , that memory is falling so rapidly .

No, nice try, you're just difficult to understand. Don't push your ESL issues onto me.
And it was more of a joke, but apparently YOUR ego didn't allow you to grasp that, hence the aggressive rebuttal..?

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:17 PM
You do realize that this is what you are arguing with right now, right?

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/EAB83C78-B097-42BD-A782-2E7C68D62CD9-2838-000005E6304DCB19_zps972116c5.jpg

Your face is a brick wall

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 08:22 PM

That's not what your mom said this morning. :D

Dravak
12-01-2012, 08:28 PM
And it was more of a joke, but apparently YOUR ego didn't allow you to grasp that, hence the aggressive rebuttal..?

No am very simple to understand , just people think way too complex , cause they must have too many skeletons in there closets ...

So what are yours mister 10k a month ;) , but get infuriated and act like a child for a small thing as a forum ban .
See curse of a good memory .

That is the issue , I remember too much lol

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:38 PM
No am very simple to understand , just people think way too complex , cause they must have too many skeletons in there closets ...

So what are yours mister 10k a month ;) , but get infuriated and act like a child for a small thing as a forum ban .
See curse of a good memory .

That is the issue , I remember too much lol

See you spell 'infuriated' correctly but can't use the proper form of 'there/their'. But i guess i cant fault you for that...most 'educated' Americans dont know the difference.
And you're off track w the ban talk

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:39 PM

Talk about necro...yikes

Beardy
12-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Talk about necro...yikes

What a downer this thread has become...

Dravak
12-01-2012, 08:41 PM
See you spell 'infuriated' correctly but can't use the proper form of 'there/their'. But i guess i cant fault you for that...most 'educated' Americans dont know the difference.
And you're off track w the ban talk

If you poke see , then be ready to be poked back lol ...
If you cannot handle it , then don't try to poke , there is nothing off track or you rather have another skeleton in the closet ?

It was just that a mistake driven by human emotions , anybody else care but you !
So you want to poke there , then , this , that , but cannot face your own demons ?

Dravak
12-01-2012, 08:43 PM
People should worry more about themself , less about others ...
If they cannot handle themself , stop trying take care of others ...

Now smile , cause nobody cares about a bunch of people with too many mental issues and skeletons in the closet .
Especially not when they cannot even be who they are !

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 08:47 PM
People should worry more about themself , less about others ...
If they cannot handle themself , stop trying take care of others ...

Now smile , cause nobody cares about a bunch of people with too many mental issues and skeletons in the closet .
Especially not when they cannot even be who they are !

I am whatever i say i am,
If i wasnt, why would i say i am..?

No, but seriously, you take it from like a 5 to a 9-10 on intensity real fast

Honey Boo Boo
12-01-2012, 08:48 PM
What a downer this thread has become...

It is what you make of it

Tomatoneverdie
12-01-2012, 08:48 PM
By the time this thread comes to the dead end, you will reach the 4000 milestone....it's the alcohol speaking, don't hate....

Dravak
12-01-2012, 08:54 PM
People really don't get it , I say when I am drunk , and I haven't drink lol

Why are people so silly ? They make a assumption it must be true to them ...
Are people mental or something ? So when a person says he hasn't drink , you assume something idiotic as he must be drunk ..

Am just happy . Why should I lie over something as simple as drunk or sober ....

Dravak
12-01-2012, 09:04 PM
I am whatever i say i am,
If i wasnt, why would i say i am..?

No, but seriously, you take it from like a 5 to a 9-10 on intensity real fast

It is intense for you , but it is normal for me :p ...
That you need guidance from 5 6 7 8 , sorry not my job anymore , didn't they teach you to live fast in our time ;)
think on your feet , and always look ahead of the future :p

Or people always stuck at 5 slow crawl to 6 , need explanation at 7 , give up at 8 ...

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 09:08 PM
It is intense for you , but it is normal for me :p ...
That you need guidance from 5 6 7 8 , sorry not my job anymore , didn't they teach you to live fast in our time ;)
think on your feet , and always look ahead of the future :p

Or people always stuck at 5 slow crawl to 6 , need explanation at 7 , give up at 8 ...

Didnt you just get done saying to worry about oneself? Interesting...maybe that gasoline has more ethanol than you thought

Dravak
12-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Didnt you just get done saying to worry about oneself? Interesting...maybe that gasoline has more ethanol than you thought

see assumptions , people have problems with themself , not my problem told you :)

am happy you solve it , not my job to solve your skeletons ;) poke poke poke ...

Way too many assumptions , and cannot deal that there assumptions are so rubbishe it is laughable

Tomatoneverdie
12-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Dravak, I'm just messing with you. It was literally alcohol talking because I just had a couple glasses of whiskey. I think you are cool (not the money you have spent on CC, in that regard, I think you are either rich or stupid)....

Dravak
12-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Dravak, I'm just messing with you. It was literally alcohol talking because I just had a couple glasses of whiskey. I think you are cool (not the money you have spent on CC, in that regard, I think you are either rich or stupid)....

Offcourse am cool , am who I am , I seriously don't care :p , whatever explanation people give ...
give it to yourself lol ...
Come on drink one more then , why the heck do you want to explain stuff , that is irrelevant ?
just drink laugh smile ;)

Deluxe
12-01-2012, 09:45 PM
see assumptions , people have problems with themself , not my problem told you :)

am happy you solve it , not my job to solve your skeletons ;) poke poke poke ...

Way too many assumptions , and cannot deal that there assumptions are so rubbishe it is laughable

Yep, definitely the gasoline...

Dravak
12-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Yep, definitely the gasoline...

See assumptions , is it so hard to accept you are wrong and way way WRONG lmao ...

But fine you show me how you drink gasoline lol , put it on youtube , so we can get some hits ;$

Tomatoneverdie
12-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Offcourse am cool , am who I am , I seriously don't care :p , whatever explanation people give ...
give it to yourself lol ...
Come on drink one more then , why the heck do you want to explain stuff , that is irrelevant ?
just drink laugh smile ;)

Point taken, pouring myself another drink then hit the sack....

Defender11
12-02-2012, 12:50 AM

Your head must hurt after hitting so many posts.

Bea
12-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Lol 3000 posts, D, I thought it was more... :D

The Billionaire
12-02-2012, 02:14 AM

Wow! How old are you? I havent heard that line since I was in lower school.

Grow up!

gunny22
12-02-2012, 03:14 AM
Impressive, I just have gotten rights to create a new thread (after 10 posts?).

You stopped playing but kept posting here?

Where would that be?
Better forum for this game? Or different game altogether?

Dr BoneCrusher
12-02-2012, 03:23 AM

The dump and learn generation. With that being said, do you think that is the "generations" fault or the educators fault? Why do schools and even universities not teach critical thinking anymore? They train but not teach.

Honey Boo Boo
12-02-2012, 04:04 AM

Wow! How old are you? I havent heard that line since I was in lower school.

Grow up!

Um....yeah, thank you for your input. No shiz that was a juvenile reply. That was kinda the point. It was in response to delux's juvenile "your face" retort to me. Aren't half of all responses on this forum juvenile anyway?

Thank you for playing though.

Harry Tuttle
12-02-2012, 04:10 AM
I just hit 800 posts.
How many of those are "don't necro threads"?

Honey Boo Boo
12-02-2012, 04:14 AM

Got to be at least half, right?

Dravak
12-02-2012, 07:41 AM
The dump and learn generation. With that being said, do you think that is the "generations" fault or the educators fault? Why do schools and even universities not teach critical thinking anymore? They train but not teach.

Why do politicians no longer defend there own country ,
why do current generation on the top of the management are scared cowardly chickens ?
So afraid to lose there jobs they don't dare to speak up ? The ones who do get fired ! Even if they have the best interest of the company or the future .

Bone it is not the educational system fault , infact it is more maybe our parents faults , they made sure we had a good future , they forgot the most important lesson , being humble .

Now about education , remember the bar is set so high , they force you to learn so much redundant crap .
That students have no choice to learn and dump , since most the educations taught at school are redundant , when you hit the workplace . It is only the degree paper cooperate want , now aside from the paper they ask experience too.

So shows you we keep stacking the entry level higher and higher .
Well the remedy is that cooperations nowdays introduce educational workplace , to solve the incompentance .
Cause somebody graduate , no longer mean they are 80% secure of getting a good job or are happy with what they are doing in life .
But the whole society keep repeating the mantra , so it becomes a endless circle .

Dravak
12-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Lol 3000 posts, D, I thought it was more... :D

Hahaha MNJU am going to break your record you cheat ;) and legitly too ...

without interesting , and I have a belly button ... Ops did I say that ah never happened , I will deny it ;)

Dravak
12-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Impressive, I just have gotten rights to create a new thread (after 10 posts?).

You stopped playing but kept posting here?

Where would that be?
Better forum for this game? Or different game altogether?

Well forum back then was more fun then the game , we were forced to play 10 event every week , to bulk up Funzio value , there VG grant was running out , without enough return investment ;)

So back then while opening chests , most of us posted on the forum for the fun of entertaining eachother .
the forum now , is eh well , while a bit beter in communication.
Far less entertaining .

No I guess most people quit , this is a financial fallacy , so a total luxury .
Not a big deal , but you saying you are not a bit mental ;) if you are competing 1k$-5000$ for a virtual item ?
Most back then just play for the fun , but good thing about CC is that after this game .
Any pay 2 win , you will avoid , since you had it all here ..

Scams, Liars ,Double crossers , pretenders and a lot of green envious fake people .
Who cannot be who they really are or want to be , that it makes the few real people look marvelous and special .

Lets say you put a normal plain person in a group of wierdo's it make him stand out too .
Cause he is normal ;)

TonySpaghetti
12-02-2012, 10:56 AM

Got to be at least half, right?

And I'm guessing that the other half are rife with profanity and bigotry.

Hero of Time
12-02-2012, 11:42 AM

I don't know. I ain't counting but I'd guess at least 20.

Honey Boo Boo
12-02-2012, 07:29 PM
I don't know. I ain't counting but I'd guess at least 20.

Maybe you don't count posts, but it sure does look like you know how to count cards Joekim.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/7DCE64E5-7420-4AC6-8423-60029AC1FC89-4776-00000682BB061FEB_zpsbad56b7e.jpg