PDA

View Full Version : Where to farm?

Ericinico
12-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Where do you farm those super good units with 400/400 to 800/800 stats?

(Like wave breaker and drop zone heli)

manbeast
12-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Can't farm those anymore. They all got taken away and put on bosses that require 20,000 energy and only give a 10% drop rate. Why? Because of threads like this

Thenoob
12-01-2012, 05:24 PM
In order to farm you need a big field full of black stuff called dirt or also known as soil that is first step
the second is you need seeds to put in the dirt or soil and the third step is water which give the seeds life and finally the sun which gives it warmth and the energy it needs to grow Any more questions on farming

iamnasty
12-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Where do you farm those super good units with 400/400 to 800/800 stats?

(Like wave breaker and drop zone heli)

Try Smurf Village

Thenoob
12-01-2012, 06:05 PM
The wave breaker is from the very first map the insergent leader he gives the a crappy unit call desert leader which is good for starters but every once and a while u get the breaker trust me only attack him non stop for a week or three and u will get one and a bunch of desert leaders

Ericinico
12-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Why does everyone (except for manbeast) give me useless answers? :(

manbeast
12-01-2012, 09:20 PM
i gave you an answer. you cannot farm them. they were available for a couple weeks and everyone posted about it. the pirates said they wouldnt buy gold anymore since free players were going to get units just as strong as gold ones so they took them all away from easy farming spots. then they changed the casualty rates so people who did farm them will lose them real quick.

Fivestars02
12-02-2012, 12:33 AM
Hi Manbeast
That's the reason why attacking others players now you lose units also if the have lower A e D? I do not think it's right then. We all play to get strong. I never farming or find easy to earn points

Mcdoc
12-02-2012, 07:06 AM
. . . you cannot farm them . . . the pirates said they wouldnt buy gold anymore since free players were going to get units just as strong as gold ones so they took them all away from easy farming spots . . .

A sad but telling truth :/

When humans gain power - their natural instinct is to make sure no one else can get that same power. Look at who has nukes and who is trying to prevent others from getting them. Look at who has political power & who works so hard to keep others from gaining power.

Why I even remember once a Senior member (who is no longer around) complained to Funzio about a TapJoy offer that gave gold every minute (60 seconds) after he had farmed it for 5 days and built up bookoo gold and didn't want others to be able to catch up to his gold stash once others were talking about it.

A Bob Marley Quote: "When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power - the World will become a better place for all".

Lucky4u
12-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Nice one Mc......

manbeast
12-02-2012, 07:35 AM
epic post mcdoc

fivestars- i agree

Corsair
12-02-2012, 08:12 AM
epic post mcdoc

fivestars- i agreeQuoted for truth.

Fivestars02
12-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Very nice thread Mcdoc

Ericinico
12-02-2012, 10:32 AM
i gave you an answer. you cannot farm them. they were available for a couple weeks and everyone posted about it. the pirates said they wouldnt buy gold anymore since free players were going to get units just as strong as gold ones so they took them all away from easy farming spots. then they changed the casualty rates so people who did farm them will lose them real quick.

Who are the pirates?

manbeast
12-02-2012, 05:36 PM
pirates are a group of players who have very high stats and spend a ton of money on the game (i know there are a couple free players, but for the most part....). They formed the group shortly after the game started. by far the most powerful and effective group in MW. many have tried to form a more powerful alliance, all have failed. if you get on their bad side, they will attack and raid your base until you have no units left

andy_xyz2004
12-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Why does everyone (except for manbeast) give me useless answers? :(

Not everyone, you already asked this question, here to refresh..
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42207-High-end-loot-farming
Note : that was before gold player complaint above high end loot units..

King little fruit fly
12-02-2012, 06:08 PM
pirates are a group of players who have very high stats and spend a ton of money on the game (i know there are a couple free players, but for the most part....). They formed the group shortly after the game started. by far the most powerful and effective group in MW. many have tried to form a more powerful alliance, all have failed. if you get on their bad side, they will attack and raid your base until you have no units left

Yeah, be afraid, be very afraid of the pirates. When you see one, run the other way. When you are being attacked by the pirates because something you do very stupidly in game or here, just hunker down and don't make any noise. BUT treat the pirate wannabes like piece of sh it, you can post any profanity on the wannabes' walls and get away with it like I did to ty, tyler, larry, I command you, sir, little zombie matt dog. :p

manbeast
12-02-2012, 06:17 PM
i dont know if i'd say you "got away with it" haha they've destroyed your base 1000 times

King little fruit fly
12-02-2012, 06:26 PM
i dont know if i'd say you "got away with it" haha they've destroyed your base 1000 times

I am still up and here chatting away, am I?? ;) When the 4 almighty pirate hit men offered me the free cleaning services two months ago, I didn't say a word about it. Got the idea now!! :D