PDA

View Full Version : Everyone catch me up!

BigD@wg
12-01-2012, 03:56 AM
Ok so been gone for week. What did I miss? Ya I know I could read all the threads but hoping others will just bring me up to speed so i dont have to :) Boycott still going? Any forum members gone missing in past week? Any improvements to game yet? All news appreciated!

Lift Ticket
12-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Overkill 280 signed off, Fl@sh revived the "Name that Player" thread, some have ended their boycott, a boss event triggered, concrete blocks are dropping as PvP loot, and the forum has some new trolls. Dang, that is a lot of things to catch up on BigD@wg, well hope it doesn't t take a week to do so. Lol

andy_xyz2004
12-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Overkill 280 signed off, Fl@sh revived the "Name that Player" thread, some have ended their boycott, a boss event triggered, concrete blocks are dropping as PvP loot, and the forum has some new trolls. Dang, that is a lot of things to catch up on BigD@wg, well hope it doesn't t take a week to do so. Lol

and miner also,

Товарищ
12-01-2012, 04:25 AM
And by ended boycott I've only seen they ended the non-attacking part, the no gold to GREE part is still ongoing.

Gambit12
12-01-2012, 04:41 AM
Ok so been gone for week. What did I miss? Ya I know I could read all the threads but hoping others will just bring me up to speed so i dont have to :) Boycott still going? Any forum members gone missing in past week? Any improvements to game yet? All news appreciated!

How's your vacation in Florida Bigd@wg..? & which part in FL at..??

BigD@wg
12-01-2012, 07:14 AM
It was great. Was in Tampa visiting family for thanksgiving then my wife and I went on week long cruise. Visited Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Sitting in Miami airport now waiting on flight.

General Soviet
12-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Welcome back, BigDawg! We have a new Name That Player thread, thanks to Flash bringing it back, and a few people left. That's about it.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-01-2012, 11:59 AM
It's another 20% off fake gold sale in Modern War, Christmas is on the way, some of us will usher in a New Year, and we all have those incredible, invisible boosts; does it get any better? Merry Me.

Hero of Time
12-01-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm still here!

BigD@wg
12-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Thanks for info all.

@general - Thx for the welcome back
@PJ - good to see you have returned and still actively boycotting and yes... Gotta love those great boosts!
@hero - nice to see ya