PDA

View Full Version : "Top 45 shown" is TAKING THE P*SS!

Hassleham
11-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Come on.. How long have people saying one of the big things that needs fixing is the attack result screen only showing your top 45 units?!
It seems like the smallest thing andi can't imagine it's that hard to change it. If it would really affect the game speed then why not just show the one LOWEST unit you take in to battle..

I just lost a stealth survaillence drone in an attack.. I didn't even know i was taking units with only 8 attack in to battle!

SORT IT OUT PLEASE?!

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-30-2012, 12:35 PM
Until they sort that out, sounds like you need some extra Bio-Warfare and/or some Demolitions. Cheap and easy short term solution.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-30-2012, 08:27 PM
WE need a top 100 item list on the battle screen

Crime City Mark
12-01-2012, 12:49 AM
Come on.. How long have people saying one of the big things that needs fixing is the attack result screen only showing your top 45 units?!
It seems like the smallest thing andi can't imagine it's that hard to change it. If it would really affect the game speed then why not just show the one LOWEST unit you take in to battle..

I just lost a stealth survaillence drone in an attack.. I didn't even know i was taking units with only 8 attack in to battle!

SORT IT OUT PLEASE?!

PVP list fixes are being tested.

Fanta32
12-01-2012, 01:57 AM
Casualties displayed at top of battle report would also be hugely beneficial so you can see what you and the enemy lose each time

Xela
12-01-2012, 03:23 AM
An icon on the units in your inventory that are taken into battle for attack or defence would be good...

Speed ump
12-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Hass, you lose units that you dont take into battle in the game. Dosnt make sense to me, but its the way it works. Ive seen this many times over in the many diff games i play on here.

Hassleham
12-01-2012, 05:33 AM
That is surprising, i never realised! Thanks for the info Speed Ump.

P.s CCM - Could your answer have been any more vague?

Bronson
12-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Hass, you lose units that you dont take into battle in the game. Dosnt make sense to me, but its the way it works. Ive seen this many times over in the many diff games i play on here.

Thats true! I lost a submarine yesterday and there is no way I am taking them into battle

Bronson
12-01-2012, 07:16 AM
PVP list fixes are being tested.

Can you ask them that when we lose a unit it is shown at the top not bottom as its a pain scrolling down all the time

manbeast
12-01-2012, 09:14 AM
I still think we should have a toggle on/off for each unit for attacking and defending. I would love to take my attack stats down to 10k and get crazy battle points without having to risk all my valor units

XxGNUTxX
12-01-2012, 10:00 PM
I like that idea

Tuck
12-02-2012, 06:13 AM
If you can't show all units brought to battle, then at least have a toggle that would allow you to see the bottom 45 units.
+1 on the losses at the top!
Why don't the 2 combatants screens scroll in tandem, like they do on CC! That's bugged me for a long time! CC was the first game,seems like a simple thing to carry over to the games that followed.

Fanta32
12-04-2012, 03:03 AM
If you can't show all units brought to battle, then at least have a toggle that would allow you to see the bottom 45 units.
+1 on the losses at the top!
Why don't the 2 combatants screens scroll in tandem, like they do on CC! That's bugged me for a long time! CC was the first game,seems like a simple thing to carry over to the games that followed.

Thanks for the +1 on losses at top, the dual scrolling seems like a good suggestion aswell however you can use two fingers to scroll both at same time. Lol I was playing the game for 4 months before I found out you could zoom in and out on bases!

Sabo
12-04-2012, 05:19 PM
I still think we should have a toggle on/off for each unit for attacking and defending. I would love to take my attack stats down to 10k and get crazy battle points without having to risk all my valor units

What a great idea manbeast!! I can see all kinds of game play and strategy that would be introduced with that change. That is the biggest problem with this game IMHO. The game has no depth. You are one of three things, camper, heavy gold spender or ignorant noob. I would like to see more creative approaches like this that would involve relatively little code.

Oh we'll, back to day dreaming!