PDA

View Full Version : GREE is the best

Munch on it
11-30-2012, 02:11 AM
I never got the monster truck for the crossover promotion a month ago so I sent a ticket in and I only just received a response which was

We are sorry for the delay in getting to your ticket due to some system errors on our side. I have placed a substantial amount of extra gold, cash and respect into your account as a thank you for being so patient. We absolutely apologize for the inconvenience and we're sorry about that glitch as the event is over and all awards have been given out. Thanks a ton for gaming with us, have a nice day.

Regards,
C

They gave me 1mill in game cash 1000 respect and 200 gold lol
Don't see why people are complaining about them.

Sandukan
11-30-2012, 04:16 AM
You may want to delete this thread as no communication from Gree is allowed to be posted on the forums.

Munch on it
11-30-2012, 05:18 AM
What are they going to ban me from the forum. Can't have that now aye

Kissnight
11-30-2012, 05:21 AM
This thread isn't going anywhere useful.

Deluxe
11-30-2012, 05:22 AM
What are they going to ban me from the forum. Can't have that now aye

Another hard-headed indignant fool here

Dravak
11-30-2012, 08:39 AM
Don't forgot don't attack the people , attack the system if you are not happy ...

Sometimes support gets hurt , when the post are not to be taken personal .
But is a complaint to the system , it same way CCM has been doing the forums .

He has to represent the company , but sometimes he is not pleased either .
Like giving us hints ;) sadly he is a community manager , CJ is support , then you have the engineers.

Sometimes all three of them are not on the same cord .

Sandukan
11-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Don't forgot don't attack the people , attack the system if you are not happy ...

Sometimes support gets hurt , when the post are not to be taken personal .
But is a complaint to the system , it same way CCM has been doing the forums .

He has to represent the company , but sometimes he is not pleased either .
Like giving us hints ;) sadly he is a community manager , CJ is support , then you have the engineers.

Sometimes all three of them are not on the same cord .

Same boat though.

TonySpaghetti
11-30-2012, 08:51 AM
I never got the monster truck for the crossover promotion a month ago so I sent a ticket in and I only just received a response which was

We are sorry for the delay in getting to your ticket due to some system errors on our side. I have placed a substantial amount of extra gold, cash and respect into your account as a thank you for being so patient. We absolutely apologize for the inconvenience and we're sorry about that glitch as the event is over and all awards have been given out. Thanks a ton for gaming with us, have a nice day.

Regards,
C

They gave me 1mill in game cash 1000 respect and 200 gold lol
Don't see why people are complaining about them.

If they were actually the best, you wouldn't have waited so long.

Crime City Mark
11-30-2012, 12:08 PM
Please don't directly quote support here.