PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I purchase Crates?

soulnmysole
11-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Sorry if it's a stupid question, but when I attempt to buy a set of crates I receive a message "This crate cannot be purchased at this time".

I'm currently only lvl 6 with only 2 allies, so I'm still new to MW.

Any help?

Fl@sh
11-29-2012, 07:38 PM
You need gold for those... 😱

soulnmysole
11-29-2012, 07:51 PM
You need gold for those... ��
Not to be rude, but I'm not a moron lol. I'm a seasoned vet in Crime City, I'm very aware you need gold to purchase gold items.

I have the gold. Apparently the issue was that I did not have the newest update that was just released installed on my phone. Everything works fine now..

but thanks anyway.

Sidenote: they finally got scratchers on Andoid. Sweet. Guess this was the perfect time to join MW.

Fl@sh
11-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Lol, it's all good fun. I wouldn't use gold on scratchers though!

soulnmysole
11-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Lol, it's all good fun. I wouldn't use gold on scratchers though!
Yea, I completely agree. That's definitely good advice.

My gold is usually allocated to Gold Buildings, Boss Events and Crates... probably in that order.

Shinazueli
11-29-2012, 09:02 PM
Yea, I completely agree. That's definitely good advice.

My gold is usually allocated to Gold Buildings, Boss Events and Crates... probably in that order.

One thing that's available in this game but not in the others is the Composite Factory. I'd put that one first.

Also, two other major differences between cc and MW that you may not be aware of: IPH *matters* in MW, and you do not have to bring one of each type of unit to battle like in CC.

Just helping out, if possible.

Mcdoc
11-29-2012, 09:17 PM
One thing that's available in this game but not in the others is the Composite Factory. I'd put that one first.Also, two other major differences between cc and MW that you may not be aware of: IPH *matters* in MW, and you do not have to bring one of each type of unit to battle like in CC.Just helping out, if possible.It's refreshing to see a helpful member posting things that contribute to the forum - so many trolls lately posting completely useless threads (yes - even those that think they are posting eloquently - sometimes still pointless & troll like :/ )

soulnmysole
11-29-2012, 09:47 PM
One thing that's available in this game but not in the others is the Composite Factory. I'd put that one first.

Also, two other major differences between cc and MW that you may not be aware of: IPH *matters* in MW, and you do not have to bring one of each type of unit to battle like in CC.

Just helping out, if possible.
Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

Shinazueli
11-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

Oh! Almost forgot the best use of gold after CF: limited edition units! In MW you get a bonus unit, too. I really wish the other games had that, it'd be awesome.