PDA

View Full Version : First time spender sale?!

Kissnight
11-29-2012, 06:49 PM
As the title said. It is a first time spender sale.
So, only free player can see this crappy 20% sale pop up?
But All i need is my tapjoy button back.

Guess I have to use my hourly tapjoy button on MW...

DenZ1
11-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Yeah. That's crappy proposition.
Man, you have 129k stat using tap joy??? :)

DuB
11-29-2012, 07:05 PM
I got this too. If I just passed on a 40% off sale not a week ago, what makes them think I will jump on 20? Even at 75% I would likely still end up with more gold via the tapjoy button (at the amount of money I am willing to spend).

Tomatoneverdie
11-29-2012, 07:09 PM
glad I have Kissnight in my friend list, he could single-handily eats up all my turkey and then wipe his mouth with my Toilet paper....

haywood
11-30-2012, 05:07 AM
I got manhandled by someone named Serendipity like 3 days ago. I went back to their hood to retaliate, notice their stats of:

500k Attack
400k Defense

I slowly and calmly walked back to my hood. They had 160 Toilet paper and 699 Turkeys amongst many other "beast" items.

Kissnight
11-30-2012, 05:32 AM
@DenZ1, yes, all tapjoy. about 300 on energy refill, 200 on time saving to defeat boss. Still 600+ in hand.

@ Tomatoneverdie, no, I won't attack ppl have stats like u, I will lose my TP as well.

@haywood, easy mate, I saw 4 of that ppl during the week. They all live in my red news feed like forever...

Olly1
11-30-2012, 05:38 AM
It's not a first time spender sale, all my accounts are showing 20% off

Kissnight
11-30-2012, 05:40 AM
Thx bro. Finally get an useful info.

dudeman
11-30-2012, 05:56 AM
Man, you have 129k stat using tap joy??? :)

Guarantee there are some TPs and turkeys being counted. No way you get that strong from only Tapjoy. That would literally be hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars worth of free gold. Only way to get that much free gold, afaik, is bonus program.

Unless "Tapjoy gold player" is somehow different from "Tapjoy free player".

Even as an "ex-spender Tapjoy free player" I probably still won't hit 100k until some time in January (est.). Maybe if I did some paid offers, but that's more expensive than just buying the damn gold! :p

On topic, I'm seeing a 20% off sale on CC and KA. Four-day sale. Black Friday sale must not have done as well as they wanted. No surprise the way they've been acting lately... More mentally insane than a schizophrenic bi-polar woman off her meds having pms.

sister morphine
11-30-2012, 05:58 AM
I got manhandled by someone named Serendipity like 3 days ago. I went back to their hood to retaliate, notice their stats of:

500k Attack
400k Defense

I slowly and calmly walked back to my hood. They had 160 Toilet paper and 699 Turkeys amongst many other "beast" items.
LOL, "serendipity" is our very own Koralene

Kissnight
11-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Unless "Tapjoy gold player" is somehow different from "Tapjoy free player".

Interesting thought. Guess I have to change my sig to free player?
And yes, about 75k stats from TP.
And free player CAN reach 100k 'real stats' and if gree do not nerf future boss event I can do that as well.

Btw, what happened with ur legit 1001 tapjoy gold sig? U gona break 2000 ?

dudeman
11-30-2012, 06:40 AM
Not for another 6+ months (if I'm still around). :p

Free players could hit 100k, I just haven't seen anyone do it without inflated stats from the special explosives. Yet.

Don't need to change your sig, I was just wondering if "Tapjoy gold player" could mean gold player who also does Tapjoy offers. That as opposed to "Tapjoy free player", which IMO, would be a free player who does Tapjoy offers.

Dravak
11-30-2012, 06:47 AM
Impressive kiss night , without M4A1 , you got very impressive stats for a 82 , 50k stats ?

So your IPH must be around 1,5 million to do that , while getting boss event 1700 stats item times 6 for roughly 6k .
boss rares around 10-15 rares for the lower levels .. You got 10k from epic bosses .

sorry 82 means you are lacking vechicles , so come stop cheating people you are a free player :p
it is a free player cheater , or a free player goldspender ... Free player camper with over a year played ;) .

So what is it ? Sorry this game is all about stats , so easy to track stats if you know how .

Dravak
11-30-2012, 07:01 AM
truth is of all the people I have seen that impress me the most in stats . As light spender or free players .

where Tramp Stamp , he really did a record on respec collection and M4A1 /PVE farming
so much that he got banned temporary for respec collections from robberies ;)

And Counter Sniper cause he had the worst luck in farm rates ever ..but compensated that with smart gold spending .
his stats were impressive consider his bad luck .

So kiss night am too high level but would love to see your inventory .

Kissnight
11-30-2012, 07:01 AM
u got drunk? Or being messed by gree(d)?
Well, check by urself.
Or report by urself
I will pm u my code.

Dravak
11-30-2012, 07:08 AM
I am just curious Kiss Night if you will enter Dravak's memory as a legend , you are gunning for it .
you got 6k higher stats then best of the legendary players , accounted for inflations and stats growth .

PvE farm loot didn't change , neither did the Respec farm loot (at that level)... So you got 6k above the norm for a free player .
Unless it was a hardcore camper but getting 300 billion in cash is a feat itself ;) considering the cost of vechicles .
I know you are legit , but more then meet the eyes here :p so pm the code .

Kissnight
11-30-2012, 07:14 AM
Wait for ur add.

Hmmm, btw it is not 82 but level 86

Dravak
11-30-2012, 07:32 AM
Well played ;) shame you don't enter the hall of legends ...

but you are smart Kiss Night , especially with the cash items :) ..
but think G wiz might have beaten you with those .

Let see in 9 months before you hit the 100k stats , your drop rate on rares isn't that great :(

Tomatoneverdie
11-30-2012, 07:38 AM
Kissnight's other account is equally impressive.

I obtained a lot of gold from Tapjoy too, but wasted them all on 3xCrates prior to the Boss Events. If I saved those, I could at least play some catch up with Kissnight, awesome job, bro.

But be fair, it's the Boss events that is allowing the later free players to get that strong. I think another forum member, Dreno? also has all the final Boss prizes and he is only at Lv50, imagine how strong he will be later....

sez
11-30-2012, 07:40 AM

Same here

xtra chars

Dravak
11-30-2012, 07:44 AM
they didn't made there target lol this month ...
and frankly , the way that lousy ladder event after invasion was setup and the way support has been handling stuff .

Says enough , now I wish they just give those sales to MW , bigger customer group , so they will keep on buying .
but I think this sales is good for people who didn't made the bonus this month ...

like me , not tempted anymore sorry , enough is enough .
Let say 30 min of work beats there week long investigations , even if they are trying to hotfix it asap .

SinSir
11-30-2012, 08:44 AM
Sez how come Raggy think he is the only person carrying the TnA tag when you do too.

Are you and Raggy not in each other mafia member list?

On topic.

Thanks Gree for the sale & tapjoy suxs.

We don't need no more.......